It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MOON is the alien AR-flagship mentioned in TERRA PAPERS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I read the Terra papers..which i now regret btw.The moon is not a space station,the papers are well written i might add...but they are nothing but drivel after drivel after drivel..I cant even put into words what i feel about them,so i urge all who have not read them to go from front to back and read them...they are *almost* and i must add almost as bad as Urantia.If you want to understand what the OP is on about dont read the chapter,read the whole book,its hard i know..but worth it in the sense that in the future you can completely refute such madness.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by organism315

organism,

If you're referring to that crap YTube video celebrating the idiot Hoagland's ridiculous claims....I simply have to mention that the image of the Star Wars 'deahstar' isn't from the original 1977 movie, but one of the sequels. But, of course we all know that George Lucas has a special direct line to aliens orbiting the planet Saturn!!

This stuff all seems to hiinge on coincidences and non-scientific interpretations. It's like seeing animal shapes in fluffy clouds, or a 'face' in a random arrangement of rocks...the human mind is evolved to recognize patterns...that evolutionary trait can also lead to incredible leaps of imagination.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If the moon wasn't real, why would NASA spend hundreds of millions developing GRAIL, and other future lunar projects.

The Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory (GRAIL) mission is a Discovery Program mission which will use high-quality gravity field mapping of the Moon to determine its interior structure. Maria Zuber of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology is GRAIL's principal investigator. NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, will manage the project.

GRAIL

Also, Russia is planning a lunar mission in 2012, labeled Luna-Glob.

Luna-Glob is the name of a Moon-exploration program by the Russian Federal Space Agency based on plans dating back to 1997. Due to financial problems, however, the project was put on hold only to be revived a few years later. Initially scheduled for launch in 2012,[1] the mission has been brought forward twice, first to 2010 and then to 2009. However, as of late 2008, the plan is again to meet the original 2012 launch date.

And my personal favorite, which i cannot wait to see. The ILN or International Lunar Network.

The International Lunar Network or ILN is a proposed network of a series of landed stations of the United States and the other space-faring countries on the lunar surface in the 2010s. Each of these stations will act as a node in a lunar geophysical network. Ultimately this network could be comprised of 8-10 or more nodes operating simultaneously. As per the ILN concept, each node would have minimum two core capabilities like seismic sensing, heat flow sensing or laser retro-reflectors, which would be specific to each station. Because some are desired to be located on the lunar far side, NASA will study a lunar communications relay satellite capability as a part of its contribution to this proposed project

The USA, Russia and about three or four other countries have proposed future lunar missions. Feel free to check NASA's site, they have plenty of information in regards to these future missions.

A private group planning to launch a moon rover to the famed Apollo 11 landing site in a bid to win a $20 million prize announced an ambitious plan Thursday to send five more spacecraft to explore the lunar poles.

Link

This mission in particular should prove that we did goto the moon. I'm sure that flag is still there.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by phrankie79]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by organism315

organism,

If you're referring to that crap YTube video celebrating the idiot Hoagland's ridiculous claims....I simply have to mention that the image of the Star Wars 'deahstar' isn't from the original 1977 movie, but one of the sequels. But, of course we all know that George Lucas has a special direct line to aliens orbiting the planet Saturn!!

This stuff all seems to hiinge on coincidences and non-scientific interpretations. It's like seeing animal shapes in fluffy clouds, or a 'face' in a random arrangement of rocks...the human mind is evolved to recognize patterns...that evolutionary trait can also lead to incredible leaps of imagination.

Booo. You offer no information, only criticism based on conjecture. I didn't ask for criticism. I asked for assistance finding early pictures of Iapetus, so that we could figure out if George Lucas had access to them, which is why the "death star" looks JUST LIKE IT, not "kind of like it" ... BUT ALMOST EXACTLY like it.

I don't subscribe to your theory that I'm seeing faces in rocks or animals in clouds. As, I am too critical a thinker to get caught up in such inane behavior.

Keep it logical, people, and help or get out of the way,
O-315

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I agree 100%, the moon is not what we think. It is an arificial exo civilization to monitor Earth.

But, the death star, the one that causes the major Earth catastophes every few thousand years.... I believe that is Nibiru. It's coming around from under the sun, so mostly visible from the S. Hemisphere. You can see it in some photos, but as time passes, I believe we'll be able to see it from the N. Hemisphere soon.

I also heard they replaced the moon at the end of last year ... come on guys, open your minds and have a bit of fun!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

There is a difference between opening your mind and letting your brains fall out.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This story is part of a larger, maybe universal human oral history, which includes other stories which mirror the same events.

For example the story of Chicken Little.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

I eagerly await the detailed analysis of the realtionship of Chicken Little to this story.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

i'm pretty sure that Morningsky even says that it's Nibiru. I don't think the flagship is the moon... although I do think it's artificial.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
in the media section here at ATS there is a 10 part lecture by Robert Morningsky.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

near the end he talks about the "death star"/ moon thing

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I am not sure I buy into Mr. Sky's theory any more than a dozen others that others have purposed. He's the first Hopi Indian talking to us (the world). That alone worries me.

But I am sure of one thing. It is an important place to someone other than just us. There is no good reason to explain why the moon orbits without rotating us.

It sure seems we aren't really reason enough to warrant much concern - yet. What other reason brings, seemingly, a large number of visitors to Earth?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Something just smells funny about these two moons, our own and Saturns, think that saturns moon is especially fishy, the band in the middle and the ruins and the straight lines is too much to ignore. I think the truth is coming one way or another. 2012 willl either be an eyeopener or a big let down. I think there is too many coincidences now and we only have 3 years before the fire works begin

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by scordar

I can't help thinking that the moon actually is artificial, and was brought here at the time of the last ice age.

If we had no Moon.

The moon besides influencing the distribution of water , it also is a stabilizing factor for the axis of rotation of the Earth , ensuring that the Earth doesn`t "wobble".
Such a wobble would scorch areas that had been under ice and make deserts of once cool areas , making it next to impossible for life to keep pace and adapt to the sudden climatic changes .

It has had a dramatic impact on creating conditions conducive to life on Earth.

It is not a recent influence on the Planet .

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I also think the moon may be a spaceship, but I think the one talked about in the Terra Papers was on a cycle and could be the Nibiru one - its been awhile since I've read them so I'm going from memory.

I find Robert's work either really rings true for people or drives them away - most people find it difficult to be neutral about them.

He also did a radio show recently - vargas show or something? I can never remember ...

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by scordar
I've been studying the Terra Papers from Robert Morning Sky recently.
I find the book very interesting, since it pretty much explains everything about the origins of earth and man.

Since i found the recent MOON is artificial thread very fashinating, i decided to share some of my ideas here.

I can't help thinking that the moon actually is artificial, and was brought here at the time of the last ice age.

Here are some quotes from the terra papers, sorry if there are typos, i could not cut and paste because they are on PDF format.

The ASA-RRR science of war was a technology of death called 'AT'. And from this new science, the ultimate warship was spawned. A planet-sized globe with armaments of all other starships...and more, the spaceship was dubbed the 'RR' or 'AR'. A miniature world capable of a destruction never before seen... ...The rays of the sun glistening of the death-ship made the AR shine like a bright star in the skies.

There were actually two AR ships, the other one was pretty much destroyed in the war between the two. I don't know why, but i have a feeling that the other one(or what is left of it) is IAPETUS, one of the strangest moons of Saturn.

The AR flagship, the ASA-RRR ship of state was expected to arrive in ERIDU (Earth) soon. Knowing that the massive deathship caused an enormous gravitational pull, the prince (ENLIL) decided to steer the course of the AR into a path he could utilize. By changing the path over the icy poles, the gravitational pull would be strong enough to cause glaciers to fall into ocean. This in turn would cause needed environmental changes. If a resultant flooding destroyed the beasts(humans), then so be it! The prince of the word could justify the sacrifice of the beast(human) in exchange for the warming of the planet, the increasing of the amount of usable ocean waters, and the end of the ice age gripping the upper and lower hemispheres.

It pretty much explains the stories of a flood mentioned in the bible and other ancient texts.

When the mighty AR returned, the floods began as EN-LIL had expected them to. He felt relieved, the beast would not be around to disturb him any more. EN-LIL had tried to destroy the beast(human) with a flood, EA(or EN-KI) had broken a promise not to warn his creation, the BEAST

could it be that the moon we see is infact an alien outpost, left in the earth orbit for some reason, perhaps to watch over us because we are their creation and slaves?

I know there are many people here at ATS who have read the terra papers, i would really appreciate if someone has any thoughts of the subject, thank you.

Here is the link if you haven't read them yet...
Terra papers

Why do all whacko ideas come from books or in this case a "Paper" and
there is never any scientific evidence. But it's a good childrens bedtime
story though.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Guys what fiction book is this, is this a best seller on the New York times, if it isn't someone should write a sci fi novel and try to push it. Such great minds of imagination going to waste when you could be writing sci fi operas.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Saturn has multiple moons, as does Jupiter.

Iapetus happdens to display a similar trait as our Moon....it keeps one hemisphere toward the 'parent' planet.

As to the big ridge? One should investigate into the possiblity it is a natural formation...remember that that far away it is always very, very cold. The surface of Iapetus consists of frozen material. Temperatures out there can freeze more than just water.

This is a truly alien environment -- NOTHING you're used to on Earth can prepare for your pre-conceived experience.

The 'bulge' could easily be due to gravitional forces as the moon orbits Saturn....could be the result of an ancient impact from another body....there could be a form of 'tectonic' influences from beneath the surface....

THIS is the scientific discipline -- NOT jumping to irrational conclusions based on someone's 'fantasy'....

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I just posted this on other thread, but let me put here as this
on topic and everyone got theirs tin foil helmets on....

We know (and the recent pool proves that) that most of us acknowlege
the existance of a NWO... and we know their methods: understand the
way people behave (distractions, entertainment) and survive (greed,
corruption)... okay... and the PTB uses the method of displaying, divide
and then conquer the masses, and in the end you will want those
things, because its obvius...

their simble, is the all see eye.... within a piramid... this is in the dollar
and main masonic simbol...

OK.... to the point: the "eye" is the MOON.
In your face.
And the masters of this NWO are already in the moon.

This makes sense [to me, hahah], because they like to draw things
in the open and no one catches because its soo far out to the unprepared
eye...

I could (and hope) to be wrong. If the main conspiracy is alien, we are
indeed, well, _messed_ up...

Just saw "Knowing" by the way... and the ET´s are friendly.
Lets keep our fingers crossed...

RP

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
AT BIRTH AN INDIVIDUALS PERSONAL DESTINY IS UNDETERMINED; THE ONLY THING THAT IS FOR CERTAIN IS THE CHOICES THAT WE WILL MAKE WHEN THE CHOICES BECOME PRESENTED TO US. IN PARTICULAR FOR INSTANCE MY LIFE AS AN INDIVIDUAL AFFORDS ME CERTAIN INFORMATION OTHERS DO NOT HAVE PRIVILEGE TO, THIS INFORMATION DOES NOT DEFINE ME AS DIFFERENT BUT PRESENTS ME WITH DIFFERENT CHOICES TO MAKE
IN REGARDS TO THIS POST: THE OBJECT KNOWN AS THE MOON IS COMPRISED OF A SEA OF VOLCANIC DISREGARDS AND POCKMARKED WITH NUMEROUS SMALL BODY STRIKES. I BELIEVE THE TRUE QUESTION INQUIRING INDIVIDUALS SEEK IS THE UNVEILING OF THE MOONS” DARK SIDE” SECRETS. THE SECRETS HAVE BEEN REVEALED TO A SELECT FEW INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE MADE THE CHOICE TO CONDONE THEM TO SOLIDARITY.
WHAT DID OUR BRAVE INDIVIDUALS LEARN ON DECEMBER 8, 1968 IN THAT CRAFT LABEL ED 8? THOSE INDIVIDUALS LEARNED FEAR. WHAT WOULD FRIGHTEN YOU TO SOLIDARITY? VOICES IN YOUR MIND, DREADFUL IMAGES, AND ABSOLUTE EXECUTED THREATS WHAT CHOICES WOULD YOU MAKE, YOU WOULD CHOOSE SOLIDARITY BECAUSE YOU ARE A DECENT LOVING HUMAN BEING. THE MOON IS THERE BECAUSE IT NEEDS TO BE WHO REALLY NEEDS TO KNOW WHY! NO ONE ON EARTH IS THAT IMPORTANT BECAUSE IF THEY WERE THEY ALREADY KNOW.

THE FLY ON THE WALL

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Along the same train of thought, maybe the DeathStar from Star Wars was put there for plausible deniability.

"Dude, you ever wonder if maybe the moon is actually a giant space-faring warship?"
"HAHAHAHA, nerd. You saw that in Star Wars."

I'm not saying I give much credence to the Terra Papers, but who knows?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Have you read through the whole terra papers? Didnt the "death planet" Crash into another planet in the papers? and get shot down? I dont think you read through the whole thing

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join