It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origins of Evil who's at the top of the pyramid? Aliens....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
We all know about the elite that control Obama like the bilderberg group, the illuminati and secret society's like the skull and bones etc... But who is at the top??? who is the all seeing eye? Michael Tsarion is one guy who has definitely done his homework! If you really want to know who is in control of this world then you MUST SEE Origins of Evil!

Michael Tsarion explains exactly why the world is in the present state of decay, and who it is that really rules from the top of the "power pyramid." We discover that earth's crime-soaked history has been manipulated by powerful secret societies with bloodline connections to ancient alien visitors who crossed their own DNA with that of earth's indigenous inhabitants. It is of paramount importance that each and every human being discovers what the future holds, and what the world's ancient scriptures are warning us about. This riveting investigation into the occult history of the world will open your eyes and allow you to make sense of the agendas of government and religion, the strange preoccupations of the media, and much of what will transpire in future years. Additionally, Michael also reminds to us of the importance of cleansing the "inner temple." He reminds us that a toxic mind creates a toxic society. It is schizoid people who inevitably create a schizogenic society, and who are responsible for raising-up the sadistic "Orwellian" regimes which prey on the good and the free. Michael delineates for us the age-old connections between mind and world, between microcosm and macrocosm, so that we are again empowered with proactive and sustainable solutions. Michael insists that we must re-learn how to put our own inner houses in order before our efforts at overcoming our inhuman adversaries can be successful. Other stratagems are merely akin to "re-arranging the furniture on the Titanic," and have not been working. Therefore, it is time for humanity to show zero-tolerance for all the false paths and leads, and to have the truth about change.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
To know who is at the top of the global order agenda is the easiest of all to answer! It's satan. 2nd Corinthians 4:4, it begins with, "and the God of this world"! Well, if God and Jesus aren't here yet, just who does that leave as the "god" of this world? Why good ole satan of course. It's all referenced in the bible. The annuaki, the nephilum, the sons of god, that man of perdition, the demon molech, and the beast! Satan couldn't dedfeat God in all out war, so he thought he'd try to breed out his seed(God's). It's well recorded in genesis, and other various scriptures. Chuck Missler is an excellent authority on this era of study. I'd suggest his teachings to one and all who are interested in this.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

the bible has been miss translated and so many things have been taken out. he does a very good job pointing that out... and plus all the anceint culters that show pictures of alien contact as well is very good proof. look into the sumerians they talk about this and the bible took alot from them.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by manbearpig

I agree with ya 1000%! The bible has been butchered in retranslation by man severely. I have told this to my mother many times. I really believe that God won't judge us as hard as he will others who really did know all the absolute truths, for we haven't had privy to the knowledge required for learning what we need to know! I may be kidding myself on the judging part, but that's what I believe. I am not saying I go and do things that I know are wrong, but there are a lotta things that are sorta in the gray area, if ya know what I mean. I read an article several years ago where they assassainated this pope because he found secret teachings that had been taken when jerusalem was sacked back in 70ad. He was going to bring this info out to the public cause it would make living possible without all the wars and stuff. I wish I could find that article so I could post it here on ATS. Think about that for a second? Mortal man has the knowledge to live and live civily, and yet he chooses not to? Now, if that doesn't show people that don't believe in God and satan something, there is no waking them up to it anyways!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I think you might be missing an important point - "God" is one of the aliens. Most of the OT creation story is a TOTAL rip off of earlier Sumerian legends where we learn the annunaki created us . Two main characters influenced mankinds path then warring brothers Enlil and Enki. Enki (Serpent in Eden) wanted man to have more freedom while Enlil wanted a totally subservient slave race. Above them both was ANU who we rarely heard about, he ruled away from Earth and Enlil and Enki were his sons. In a similar fashion we learn of "the ancient of days" Daniel spoke to (Anu) and read about Jehovah and Satan and their battle for rule over man.
The whole bunch of them are bad news for humankind if you ask me and as Tsarion ruminated, anyone who places their life in the hands of some invisible entity is nothing short of un-sane. We get born into this world pure - only MAN promotes this idea of "God", it is a system-generated control mechanism put in place millenia ago by the ET controllers to harvest souls as without the energy of these souls their own matrix reality would have no way to survive.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I have studied quite a bit of the sumerian teachings, and while you say that God is one of them(an alien), he may very well be, but, he's not one of the "reptilian" aliens. There's your difference. God said, let's make man in "our" image. Then after the fall of adam and eve, he (God) put satan on his belly to crawl there forever in that reptilian form, which would then mean that God created even old lucifer then wouldn't it? So, if God created us in his image and he was an alien or a reptile, wouldn't we then have scaley skin and webbed fingers or something? It's gonna be interesting to see just how everything works out when Jesus returns. I can't wait personally, for then we an put all our fleshly/human conspicuencies to rest.

top topics

join