It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conflicting conspiracy theories. which is disinfo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
about aliens
this side says...

1. aliens didnt crash in roswell. it was a top secret plane derived from nazi tech after WW2. (see nazi ufo conspiracy).

2. the whole alien phenomena is a lie created by OSS/CIA to mislead people.

while this side says...

1. aliens are real, they came back here after the first nuclear bomb in japan.

2. they are reptiles, from an ancient civilization, out to control all humans on this planet.

my point is, is the governement (or elites) really a bunch of aliens that wants to control the human race and feed of their fear, or are have we been mislead and the fact is theyre just the same as we are but greedy manipulative assholes?

whats ur opinion?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It could be that differing groups have differing opinions about an event which will most likely never be 'fully explained' to everyones satisfaction (demonstrated by the number of conflicting theories that any unsolved event carries with it).

In this world, I use this simple rule: You are always right. Everyone else is wrong...andthey are stupid.

See, it's simple.

EDIT: And why are the two possible theories you provide equally ridiculous?

If anything, it is a post like this that smells of disinfo. I mean, why else should only the ridiculous and easily made fun of explinations be the only ones given?

PS: I am not accusing you of being a disinfo agent.

[edit on 4/10/0909 by spines]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
i didnt mean for them to sound "ridiculous" LOL

i actually believe in the first one, since there is no factual proof that aliens crashed in roswell or the aliens control the society.

personally, i think about 95% of the sightings of UFOs are top secret government projects, but disinfo agents keep saying or implying theyre aliens from space.

and the whole ascension or consciousness thing the "hippies" and new age believers keep talking about is part of that belief that we have been or being visited by aliens from space.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 180attoseconds

You cover more bases by just saying that the elites are greedy and manipulative assholes.

By saying that they are members of a subhuman race you are no better than an 18th century anthropologist

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
If you look at the advancements in our technology in the last 100 years, it makes you wonder if they are here or not. It took less than 60 years after the wright brothers first flight, till we were walking on the moon. I've put lots of thought into this, and personally, I believe they are here. As far as reptilians, I don't buy any of that crap. I believe the whole reptilian thing is disinfo to make us truthers look crazy.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Personally i think they are real, mankind has known about them for yonks, and what ever they are, we have no power over them, and they are the controlling forces on this planet.

All our leaders believe in being posessed by spiritual beings, and this is why the nwo never has gone away and the leaders have stuck to that plan no matter what.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The problem is that too many people believe they have the 'truth' and they shout these ambiguities from the rooftops as though they were facts. Personal belief always trumps reality.

That's why UFOlogy is in the sad, mixed up, factional state it's in. UFOlogists and unquestioning believers become the unwitting dis-info agents in their own field of research. We don't actually need a government agency to sabotage things.

Personally, though I believe in ET's, I humbly reserve my judgment on what the truth is until it's completely irrefutable.

IRM

[edit on 10/4/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kcired_tsew

i also think that the whole reptilian thing is a joke, david icke is making a hell of a lot of profit from it, and no proof either.

as w/ the technological advancements, i dont think aliens had anything to do w/ it. WWI and WWII did a lot for technology. to say that aliens intervened w/ our tech advancement is kinda underestimating the human capability.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

what proof do we have that these aliens are directly controlling our society?

the way i see it, the NWO has no alien connections, just a collection of uber rich elite f*ckers who wants to more control and power.

i think the whole idea of aliens being here is just bollocks spread by the media during the 50s and became so popular that its now mainstream and pop culture.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

well said.

i hope someone summarizes all these conspiracies and make some sort of plausible conclusion, so we dont have a lot of BS floating around and doing more confusion.

top topics

join