It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem trails. UFOs deadly exhausts.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
On Sunday April 5th I noticed 4 large parallel chem trails over my house. There was two on one side and then two on the other. They were large and low. Id heard no sound, no aircraft of any type yet these things had formed. At the end of them was a large cross (not religious cross more of a criss cross). Unfortunatly the very bright sun light has prevented this from showing on the video.

My theory is this. These trails were formed from a very large craft unseen maybe in another dimension. Its unseen but as they cruise over our skies they emmit their deadly cargo of mind controlling chemicals . These chemicals cause the control many are experiencing in the form of all the negative aspects of their mind . Examples of this are fear, violence, depression, illness, anger, loss of psychic abilities, control of the human awakening and loss of awarness. This leaves us open to control from a negative higher source, these are the ones who wish to keep us asleep.

Initially chem trails may have been done by small aircraft/UFOs but now the agenda has stepped up a gear. These trails left a trail like four massive engines would have with a large craft in the middle. The craft was either cloaked or in an alternative dimension and only its trails were seen.

Just an idea .

Will post video when its loaded.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
And you're somehow immune from this mind control?

Convenient!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
And you're somehow immune from this mind control?

Convenient!

Absolutely not. I fight it most days, its just something I have learnt to deal with . Some days it beats me, some days it does not. Today is a good day, however tomorrow may not. Its always there, always trying to get you to close your eyes and sleep. so no I am not immune just aware of its influence. To be aware of it does not mean you are immune. We are human we are easily manipulated and controlled we need to wake up and fight back more.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The first two are captured well but the second two are not. they can just be seen over the roof but from my visual that day they were four perfect parallel lines with a large cross at the end.

Hope the link works. Nope it didnt so I'll provide the whole link instead, sorry I dont have time to work out how to embed it right now.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It may SEEM like its extra-terrestrial but if you really watch you can see that they are higher speed planes which turn the sprays on and off at will or to continue a pattern that another plane caused. I notice that they seem to come out of nowhere, but they may just be that fast. There's always a hell of a lot of them and then at noon they usually stop. Plus since CHEMtrails are LEGAL under 60km (which is like space wtf?) they can just do it in plain sight. Of course the sleeping sheep masses won't notice and they'll think its a normal cloud or "jet trails." Further investigation on mountain ridges with telescopes say otherwise.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

budd you need to get in therapy or a mental rehab center. cause that sounds a little bit off the wingy. your theory on chem-trail + UFO's is actually very plausible i don't think i've seen any theories about it. so you've sparked my mind in that sense.

but mind control on the other hand...it doesn't sound likely. atleast telipathicly speaking. it sounds more like being possed or possibly are having extreme delusion, for the sake of your sanity/safety i advise you check yourself out. you never know when you'll flip out and shoot someone or even worse.

i'm done blabbering now.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I didn't see any planes, so obviously it must be a UFO in another dimension.

It is quite the leap of logic what you're saying, as you no doubt know.

I just hope you've eliminated all other options first, before proclaiming it's exhaust spewing mind control chemicals from an alien craft in another dimension.

Options such as: Are you under a flight path? have you considered that you sometimes can't see a plane flying at high altitude? Maybe borrow someones binoculars next time you see this?

Other options you need to consider is how/what forms contrails, were the atmospheric conditions favourable for contrails to persist?

Then there is the presentation of corroborating evidence. A photo or video will be interpreted differently by different people, so you need something else to compliment your claims, otherwise no one will believe you.

[edit on 10/4/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Although I believe in both chemtrails and UFO's. What makes you think these are related? Four trails could easily be made by four planes. Maybe their using some sort of stealth planes to spray? It doesn't seem practical though when theres a big white arrow pointing to the plane.(or UFO?)

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
EDIT:Woops Double post!

[edit on 4/10/2009 by Bumr055]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I know of a VERY credible person that has witnessed these sprayers.

I have had my emails I wrote to him both published on his site. He and I have emailed each other often.

Hello Paul, ...It took a few years before I had seen articles about chemtrails. When I saw some real chemtrail pictures I had instant recall to that day (when I first saw them), I have been trying to figure out this crazy thing ever since. Then I came to your site. When I first read what you had witnessed I thought to myself, this guy must be making this up! Then I read you bio and the rest of your web-site, and I changed my mind. That's when I went from thinking, this guy is nuts, to feeing rather frightened. You are a good enough writer that you seem like a credible friend.
I have (after getting to know you through your writing) to think you really did witness these cube-type sprayers. This is very hard for me to accept, but it is the only explanation that fills all of the holes in the chemtrail saga. I hope I have not wasted your time, any more insight to this mess would be very helpful to me. Thank you, Brian

His encounter is here in this link

Read the entire site this guy is not some kook.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

These chemicals cause the control many are experiencing in the form of all the negative aspects of their mind . Examples of this are fear, violence, depression, illness, anger, loss of psychic abilities, control of the human awakening and loss of awarness

No. What causes all of that is the paranoia and fear mongering and false information being put out there about CONtrails.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Its unseen but as they cruise over our skies they emmit their deadly cargo of mind controlling chemicals . These chemicals cause the control many are experiencing in the form of all the negative aspects of their mind . Examples of this are fear, violence, depression, illness, anger, loss of psychic abilities, control of the human awakening and loss of awarness.

I think you're confusing these hypothetical UFO chemtrails with the Evening News, which produces pretty much the same range of symptoms.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
There is definitely a wake from UFOs.

There was so called angel hair falling from them in the 1950s.

They speed by so high up you might not hear them even if they
were jets, but don't think jets can do such flight without refueling
so they are definitely triangle craft up there.

Check them out sparking away leaving noxious trails.
Those trails of thick stick togetherness of static electricity
from millions of volts.
What makes dirt stick to walls, static electricity.

In the papers of the NWO: put pollution in the skies to save the earth.
Yup, its in there. Perhaps I can scan it or find it online.
Well they have been doing it all along with triangles that make their
own pollution.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread453819/pg1#
Then there is the presentation of corroborating evidence. A photo or video will be interpreted differently by different people, so you need something else to compliment your claims, otherwise no one will believe you.

[edit on 10/4/09 by Chadwickus]

Yes I know and thats why I put it in here, all I have is a video the rest as I said is just an idea.

We are being controlled whether you admit it or not, Im not causing fear by raising this as an idea of how that control is achieved, Im raising awarness of how it may be being carried out. I say may because it is just an idea, just like many other ideas on this site.

I realize there is a massive debate on chem/con trail but that "formation" of four with the large cross at the end Ive never seen before and for me it stood out in a big way. It just looked like the exhaust fumes of a big ship. PLUS an aeroplane was flying above them several minutes later leaving a tiny trail but the camera didnt pick it up it was so small. The plane was dwarfed by those chem trails you see.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
I know of a VERY credible person that has witnessed these sprayers.

I have had my emails I wrote to him both published on his site. He and I have emailed each other often.

Thanks for that link. Seems your mail is on the first page of the web site, you must know this guy well. His site has some interesting ideas and pictures.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

No. What causes all of that is the paranoia and fear mongering and false information being put out there about CONtrails.

I am going to try and explain the contrail vs. chemtrail phenomenon one last time. OP this is a third rail topic on ATS be ready for a storm. When I first came to ATS I used to touch this topic quite often. Soon there will be a group of people that always come and attempt to debunk this thread because they cannot wrap their minds behind it. The list will include "defcon5", "zaphod58"?, "fatherlukeduke" some guy from the UK I cant remember his name "Essan"? but he has a cottage as his ats avatar and the newest "Oz the weatherman". There used to be this guy called "off the street" but he was spouting all these claims of being a Boeing engineer and one day I embarrassed him really bad by debunking a claim of a certain aircraft Boeing retrofitted for wildland fire fighting he should have known about if he was a Boeing engineer and he called me names for bringing up this aircraft (It was a 747 converted for water dropping) and I gave links that had shown this aircraft in action and he quit posting on ats after that. There are a few other regulars that will also come here and attack it for being a chemtrail thread. They are like a wolfpack.
They will message each other and start posting one after another. Hopefully they will stay away because I called them out in advance.

Myself I have been a fan of aviation since I could speak. I grew up with multiple family members as pilots and we were always spending weekends flying. I fully understand contrails and the conditions and altitudes that create them.

My first encounter with noticing chemtrails was the summer of 1999. I was a car-salesman and one Saturday I was finishing parking the cars I had shown that day and had a moment to look up and spot aircraft. I do this often, like the line out of a song (I cant keep my eyes off the circling sky, tongue tied twisted just an earthbound misfit I)
. That day when I looked up I thought what the hell is going on? I never used to be into conspiracy and this really was inexplicable to my experienced eye. There were contrails all over expanding differently than they always had. The biggest clue that it was not normal was they were also on the horizon. This is impossible to have a contrail on the horizon line.

Contrails

The authorities on contrails claim that they occur at 30,000 to 40,000 feet. However, on many occasions chemtrails are seen near the horizon. To see an object on the horizon, a person on the ground must look through miles of ground haze. Our ability to see through ground haze is constantly measured and updated for pilots. That number is usually around twenty miles. On very clear days that number is around 50 miles. Only on the most spectacularly clear days can visibility approach one hundred miles.

Distance to the Horizon

If an aircraft flies at 30,000, the horizon as it appears to the people on the aircraft (if they could see it) is 250 miles away. Go to this web site for the math.

Although people on aircraft have much less ground haze around them, their view of the horizon is also clouded by haze because they must look through the ground haze at the horizon.

From The Ground

If the people on the aircraft have their horizon at 250 miles then the people on the ground who see the aircraft near the horizon are seeing an object that is 250 miles away.

Real Contrails We Have Seen Over the Years

If you remember the contrails of old, you always had to strain your neck because they were always almost straight over head. Today, you can see chemtrails near the horizon. For example, Chemtrail Research Report (the very bottom photo).

Referring to that photo, do you think you can see 250 miles on a day with that many clouds in the sky (clouds indicate high moisture which causes haze). There is only one explanation, contrails seen near the horizon are:

* At a much lower altitude that 30,000 to 40,000 feet (the contrail generation altitude).
* Are therefore purely craft-generated.

The following Monday we had this sticky thick spider web material draped over an entire four acre car lot full of cars. I did not make the connection at the time to the sighting on Saturday until a few years later when reading about others encountering this material after heavy chemtrail activity.

Somehow the chemtrail makeup has changed and it doesn't do this anymore and has been for the most part happening at night and the people that have noticed this in the past have been fading into obscurity since about 2004.

I find it funny we have a site like ATS that is full of UFO sightings but people cannot make the leap and connect the two. The logistics for humans creating chemtrails is too great. The advanced technology of aliens though the logistics I'm sure are simple.

Could they be slowly teraforming our planet for them? Could it be as the OP stated for mindcontrol? Could it be that the government does not acknowledge them because they too are baffled and do not want to create panic?

Think outside the box this is where genius lies.

Edit to fix my entire post being in italics.

New edit: A quote from me on a thread from 2007 I just discovered.

A *speculation* alert!

So none of the...prove it *child jumping up and down fists clenched* or I will throw a fit! The neo-vaportrails/chemtrails are not for what has been popular belief.

It is a set up for "The Dark Night"

Pay attention when the warm weather starts. I predict some really wild alien involvement from here until the apex. All will be man-made and the sheep will finally be under the complete control of the Gov.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
haha how's it feel to be called crazy, Green? Now you know how I feel

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

In the papers of the NWO: put pollution in the skies to save the earth.
Yup, its in there. Perhaps I can scan it or find it online.
Well they have been doing it all along with triangles that make their
own pollution.

Links to people saying the skies are polluted.

How can all these people say the skies are polluted and get ignored
by the Illuminati.
Here is why, the Illuminati have the solution.
More pollution.

BAM MAN'S COOL IDEA: BLOCK SUN

President Obama's science adviser said yesterday the United States is considering extreme measures to defeat global warming -- such as shooting pollutants miles above the Earth to block the sun's rays.

The Illuminati says there is Global Warming and we must obey with
their solution.

Trapping more rays will raise the temperature even more.
Cloudless skies even cool off deserts at night.
Tesla detected a lot of radiation coming to earth that the atmosphere
acts like 30" of lead but dark skies should heat us down below more
and more.
Wonder if this will be tested soon.

Sounds like we are in the hands of the Simpsons and South Park
cartoon geniuses instead of anyone knowing about radiation.

If polluting UFOs are a fact then perhaps they flew over glaciers
and heated the skies so they melted.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Options such as: Are you under a flight path? have you considered that you sometimes can't see a plane flying at high altitude? Maybe borrow someones binoculars next time you see this?

I see many planes fly at high altitude above my house, they produce the normal contrail. I have watched the sky for over a week now in the same area these trails were seen on Sunday 5th April, NOTHING has appeared even slightly similar to them, never mind four parallel trails together. This Sunday I watched again, just to see if it was a flight path..nothing. Ok it was Easter Sunday, maybe the flights were not running but I bet this Sunday they will still not be there. Ive seen many trails like this round here previous, only now do I have access to a digital camera. Time will tell if they appear again, if they do I will film them.

The large cross at the end. was that a flight path too? seems like it was a large marker to me. Marker for who or what? these crosses seem to figure a lot in these chem trails its not just me that has seen them.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
some guy from the UK I cant remember his name "Essan"? but he has a cottage as his ats avatar

That's me

OP - the video clearly shows what appear to be normal contrails, probably produced by commercial airliners flying maybe six miles overhead and thus barely visible to the naked eye. No reason to suspect UFOs or stealth aircraft.

More examples of normal contrails via the link in my signature

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join