It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repackaged World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Dammit to frackin' hell, let's call the ugly-ass thing what it IS. Spread the word to friends and enemies and whomever can hear it of the RWO! Here are the 2 main items of what qualifies as a truly NEW way of life:

1. transparent government, not rule by secrecy, or anything resembling the ubertotalitarian level of it now

2. no debt slavery with an inflationary (or any) monetary system

Blast ye neophobes who freak out about anything and everything new (to us).

add: I'm all for creating a new base-standard for the currencies of every sovereign nation, but the very idea of the Eartho (or whatever) is abominable.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Dean Goldberry]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I like your thread so you got a star. Welcome to ATS.

I do wish to see more about this, perhaps a more extensive thread on your ideas with better descriptors.

Keep posting!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Okay, you want a repackaged nwo?? How ya gonna do it? Send the old gov't back to sender? (I'm having an Elvis flashback on that one). Gonna be hard to free us slaves now with Lincoln dead and all ya know, and those rich international bankers own or control the monetarial matters such as gold, silver, etc, and they're not gonna let us nearl broken in slaves get away, for they have a couple of new plans to finish us off with which are, 1: isolation, 2: kill our remaining hope
All that's keeping the average american sane right now is hope, and obama is eradicating that very efficiently!

join