It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: Iran Talks Only Within Time Limit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Israel: Iran Talks Only Within Time Limit

www.presstv.ir

Israel says it does not disagree with international talks with Iran over its nuclear work as long as a 'time limit' is set on the negotiations.

"We have to think together how long this dialogue should last," Israeli deputy Prime Minister Silvan Shalom told Israeli Radio on Friday, arguing that Tehran could soon reach "a point of no return" if it were given an ample opportunity to develop its nuclear work.

Shalom, however, said that in his opinion sanctions were the "correct path"...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Ok - then next we will see those "Great negotiations" coming...

Time limit will be short... How many times there will be meetings? How many minutes those talks will finally last, before Iran sees clearly that end of the negotiations are already decided, and result is only to make them see ugly, fanatics and hostile in western MSM?

Who other will pull out also from these one sided tables - Russia, China?

I cant see any good in these talks, which I see are only to give media more fuel to accuse Iran from things they havent done - I assume that Iran will ask obvious and understandable cross questions - Why only we, what about Israels nukes?

And that will end all talks... Welcome WW3!

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
when you have a time frame it makes it easier to play with propoganda.

when the time is nearing the end, that is when the media go for th throat and start telling us once again about nuclear threats.

watch what is put on TV, possibly very patriatic movies with a bit of terrorism thrown in for good measure.

you will probably see a reference to 9/11 and pearl harbour close to the attack time. I mean the time limit.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

I agree with you, and I see that Iran should not attend those talks at all... They should veto to their legal rights, as sovereign nation to build what ever they want - and show good will by cooperation with international observers.

I wonder why they should participate at all - what can they win?

Very possible is that Zionist powergame is just a lose-lose situation for them... Sorry for innocent Iranian people about our banksters allmighty wisdom.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
As i have stated before, this talking should be about countries as the US and Russia assisting Iran with building a Thorium [sub critical] reactor which is unable to meltdown and produce plutomiun- weapons -grade-material..I dont understand why people think of this before, Russia already has IR-8 research reactor at the Kurchatov Institute in Moscow. If Iran rejects such a reactor [they can modify the existing reactor to such a type] they should allow inspectors on all times helping get rid of those byproducts ! or shut it all down...

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This would make for an interesting debate/discussion however there is one problem. The news soource (and calling it a news source is a stretch and gives too much credit) is from PRESSTV. One of the LEAST reliable sources on the web for information.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by princeofpeace]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

PressTV is international news agency - source as any any other MSM.

If this help your day... Its all over the world:

televisionwashington.com...
www.google.com...
www.jpost.com...

... Just google the headlines!

So shut the crap about PressTV - they did good work in Gaza, no one accused them in most difficult situation from been one sided... They raise many headlines conserning threatening Iran first - and that is only natural. Usually headlines comes out in other outlets after few hours.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If there is a deadline there will be a outcome of some sort. And i dont think it will be in Iran's best favour.

Iran will never let another nation tell them what they can or can not do. And at least not Israel.

No nation with pride would.

If war is the last resort it will come if Israel is so against Iran's nuclear program. The only thing that time will decide is who is going to be involved.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

"We have to think together how long this dialogue should last,"

Chairman:"The member of Iran's Foreign Ministry would like to make a statement."

Israel: "THE NEGOTIATIONS ARE OVER! FIRE THE MISSILES!"

That's about how long is Israel would allow them to last.

[edit on 10/4/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Major Head Games was on C2C last night saying Israel will be attacking Iran and expect armageddon sometime in the next 6 months. Could he finally be right about something?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Iran is inevitable. In order to control the Middle East, Iran is inevitably in the cross-hairs of these bankers, and oil tycoons.
They pose too much of a threat in the future to come.

It was major talk in the 07' Bilderberg meeting(s). Since, all we've heard is talks....talks.....talks.......sooner or later, there will be action.

Poor people. And my guess is there will be mostly American soldiers doing all the dirty work. I love how the UN drags us into conflicts, consumes our military, American lives, and yet the majority of our people STILL don't have a clue of what's "really" going on.
They go on vote for Bush again..........

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Poor people. And my guess is there will be mostly American soldiers doing all the dirty work.

Have some sympathy for the Iranians themselves.

For 20 years they've been resisting the yoke of a regime that is universally despised in Iran by any means they can. Every new generation is born with more contempt for it than the last.

Suddenly they find out, the rest of the world can't wait around for them to take action to decide their own fate and instead Israel and the US will do it for them by bombing the living daylights out of them.

All that effort, for nothing. Only to have the International Community sow the seeds for an even more radical regime to rise up in the future that makes the current one look like altar boys.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well, that's what happens when your government is run by religious fanatics.

Your religion. Your fanatics.

Israel knows the time for action is getting short. Negotiations have gone on long enough, and have been no more than a stalling tactic.

A state of uncertainty is a miserable condition. Israel wants to minimize the uncertainties.

And I really don't blame them.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

A state of uncertainty is a miserable condition. Israel wants to minimize the uncertainties.

That's a bit of an understatement.

Israel wants to minimise the amount of human life in the Middle East by a factor of ten more like it.

They won't stop this fear-mongering bs until they convert everyone to Judaism or one by one wipe them all out.

Fanaticism works both ways buddy.

The Jews came before everyone else, including Mohammed. It wasn't Muslims killing Jews back in 1000BC, it was other Jews.
Who do you think invented the concept of "infidels" and "unbelievers"? Hm.

Mull over that one for a bit.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
Israel wants to minimise the amount of human life in the Middle East by a factor of ten more like it.

And Iran wants to remove the existence of the state of Israel.
How many factors of x is that?

Mull over that one for a bit x 2.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Pics to all pilots and idiots who are starting to bomb Iran...

www.worldisround.com...
And
www.worldisround.com...

Axis Of Fanatic Evils My Ass!

- Those targets should seek from here...

www.imf.org...
Or
www.trekearth.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

President George Bush has claimed he was told by God to invade Iraq and attack Osama bin Laden's stronghold of Afghanistan as part of a divine mission to bring peace to the Middle East, security for Israel, and a state for the Palestinians.

The President made the assertion during his first meeting with Palestinian leaders in June 2003, according to a BBC series which will be broadcast this month.

The revelation comes after Mr Bush launched an impassioned attack yesterday in Washington on Islamic militants, likening their ideology to that of Communism, and accusing them of seeking to "enslave whole nations" and set up a radical Islamic empire "that spans from Spain to Indonesia". In the programmeElusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs, which starts on Monday, the former Palestinian foreign minister Nabil Shaath says Mr Bush told him and Mahmoud Abbas, former prime minister and now Palestinian President: "I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan.' And I did, and then God would tell me, 'George go and end the tyranny in Iraq,' and I did."

And "now again", Mr Bush is quoted as telling the two, "I feel God's words coming to me: 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East.' And by God, I'm gonna do it."

source

Religious fanatics?

Really?

I rest my case

[edit on 10/4/2009 by budski]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekerof

And Iran was to remove the existence of the state of Israel.

See below for a thorough debunking:

So what did Ahmadinejad actually say? To quote his exact words in farsi:

"Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad."

That passage will mean nothing to most people, but one word might ring a bell: rezhim-e. It is the word "Regime", pronounced just like the English word with an extra "eh" sound at the end. Ahmadinejad did not refer to Israel the country or Israel the land mass, but the Israeli regime.

So this raises the question.. what exactly did he want "wiped from the map"? The answer is: nothing. That's because the word "map" was never used. The Persian word for map, "nagsheh", is not contained anywhere in his original farsi quote, or, for that matter, anywhere in his entire speech. Nor was the western phrase "wipe out" ever said.

The full quote translated directly to English:

"The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time".

attendingtheworld.wordpress.com...

Now can you please make the distinction between a REGIME and an entire STATE.

Not that hard.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Israel is the only country in the ME area to have been attacked multiple times by coalitions of their Arab neighbors.

They didn't just attack to "punish" Israel, each time they stated their goal to soak the ground with the blood of the Israelis and to wipe the state of Israel off the map.

You just can't seem to recognize this part, can you?

This blind hatred passes right over the facts, and allows you to select the ones you are able to cherry-pick.

Every time Israelis have heard the threats they were to be wiped out, those threats were attempted.

Iran's threat is just another one.

Something to be addressed. At a time, place, and in a manner the Israelis choose.

And if it opens the party for all, then all have a hand in it from past attacks.

Iran wants nukes?

They better be real careful what they wish for.

Israel just may see to it.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

Thanks from quote and link, I have try to find it for few days... So much is this bias all over the media again.

Keep up the good work!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join