It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien influence minimal. Life will go on post 2012.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The contacts I have had from those who remote sense and those who seek the force or light through other means tell me that - true alien 'infiltration' of this world is very minimal. There are alien 'influences' of course - but those who think that 'reptilians' or 'grays' or 'Anuk'i and other entities control the Earth are mistaken. Most of the good and the bad on this Earth are in 'purely' human hands. However, very small numbers of non-human groups do exist here on Earth. Their role is indeterminate according to my sources. Maybe they are just here to visit or hide out from there own troubles.

About the current Economic crisis and 2012 and all that! There are feelings (not all feelings - but a lot) that you may as well imagine yourself in 1896, or 1912 or the great depression. The point being that a whole lot occurred after and life went on.

Open up your thoughts.!

[edit on 10-4-2009 by son-of-light]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Aliens can exist and there's proof, but there's no definite proof of a DATE of TIME and no one will believe that. Personally I do, but that's me. Has anyone heard any more on those Giant bodies? I think we're taught a "candyland " view of history, even into college. Why isn't the information about these out there, or the fact that the ancients knew how to make acidic batteries? That web bot predicts alien wars in 2010? Alien influence minimal?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by son-of-light

Open up your thoughts.!

I opened up my thoughts. They told me that this thread should be moved to the Gray Area.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by son-of-light
The contacts I have had from those who remote sense and those who seek the force or light through other means tell me that - true alien 'infiltration' of this world is very minimal. There are alien 'influences' of course - but those who think that 'reptilians' or 'grays' or 'Anuk'i and other entities control the Earth are mistaken.

How do you know that true alien influence is minimal?
After all this is ATS.
Your not going to go far without proof sonny jim.
Jacob

[edit on 10/4/2009 by JacobNH]

top topics

join