It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help America Now Citizens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
This is a call to all citizens of America, Im not promoting that we do anything outside of the legal as to set an example. But we unite, peacefully cross barriers and knock fences, and show that the might and will of the people to these elite scum are not waivering. I have as of late been harrassed by elitist women and men. All who look extremely douchebag. I get followed at work, outside of work, and now today my internet is flashing on and off saying every 30 secs that the local area connection is unplugged, it is not, and the other connecttion is ok.

I am, Barrack Obama, in a country that is not yours, it is not the bankers, it is not eurpopes, chinas or the UN's, it is not norways, it is not the UKs, it belongs to those responisble enough to tell truth, and be real leaders, not cattle who follow a foreign command, which is trsason, so far every sitting president has in one way or another committed treason, yet America is ok with that?

I think Americans need to throw television out and start reading more forums. I think populism will die in the face of realism. I think this modern world of wealth protectionists have been morphed into greedy robots bent on any type of sadistic subversiveness to conquer in the name of a old dying lie.

Those who defend this lie are mentally ill. And excersize their mental illness on the world. We see this type of behavior as children, when we get picked on by a roaming group. Its moronic, and im am more than sick of it.

The law and constituiton are not playthings for the perverse and unjust to wield, the people today are idiots and all so sexually elated and drugged into complacency that they are too dumb to know even what to do. This is because a group, a cabal, a KU has for 100+ years been working slowly to undermine and abuse the populace. Because they themselves are truly insane. Their money..uselss in the end, there lives, the same. While you the average dolt works for a living, they drive by watching you all. Silently taking care of the cattle, and harrassing people who see them.

Im just letting you know that women with big glaasses on cell phones, with serious faces as they drive by, is an indicator, men with wierd hats or not, who look strangely at you..they to are part of this cabal, they are insane and use a false rationalism around their neighbors. There is a communist insurgency i think this is it. Its now put its poopy fingers into business and pleasure and intends to pull it all down while making it look like a muslim, mexican or chinese attack on america.

This country is dimented. Some decent sized island got room for me? I need mental peace or im going to burst a [snip] blood vessel in my arse.

All Caps in title and censor circumvention removed

[edit on 10/4/09 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Unless americans rise up now, we as a people are doomed! That's a fact. Yeah, I know folks who will say, hey, at least I am free, and can own a home, drive a car, buy what I want, when I want and where I want. The trouble with that kind of thinking is that it's totally false. Americans don't own anything, and are basically slaves without bars! Don't pay your land taxes, lose your home, don't buy your tags for your car or truck, you can't drive it, don't pay your income taxes, go to jail, go out shopping, and everything you buy gets taxed, and if you don't pay the tax, you can't purchase it! Yes I know some states don't have any sales taxes on certain things, but they more than make up for it with other taxes. So, the next time some of you think about how free you are, think again!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
p.s. its invention and hard work together that will i think bring us to a fruitful state of existance. go now and live the future. (wispy sounds)

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The only thing that's gonna bring us a fruitfull state is for the american people to get rid of the manure in washington dc!

new topics

top topics

join