It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - Space Ship Found On Google Sky?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
That is an interesting find...i have no idea what it might be but when i first saw the pic the first thing it resembled to me was the uss enterprise D main body after a saucer separation. Take a look at the pic and this one, strange resemblance

uss enterprise D

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Vyrtigo - lmao at your entire post
"Maybe because it looks like a ship and its in space..." - I don't think I could get away with saying that lol...so a more in-depth explanation was provided

1Angrylightbulb - Another good resemblance...it surely is an interesting "object" and enough so to cause me to setup an ATS account to share it with others

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
well Ie explorer, whatever they are.. they are far too large to be satelites. after seeing your lovely reference shot.. I would estimate the "wing" to be about 250 ft easy Im not throwing a random number out there, its a rough estimation thats all. Oh and for those wondering yes, I have a rather lengthy mathematical back ground. I cant say What it is but for fun and spirit of conspiracy theory, I would guess as large as it is, maybe its a secret military station like in alien 4. lol. seriously.. what ever they are.. they are not satalites. There HAVE been experiments in the past with space flight capable plains. Plus another shuttle mission is set to go off on the 12th.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

With your mathematical background you must understand that to estimate the size of an object you must know it's distance. In the case of a photograph you must understand that you would also need to know the size of the field of view.

Can you tell us where you got this information in order to arrive at your estimate?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage I must insist, it's swamp gas. If not, then it's a flock of birds or an Enron meteorological balloon on account of the giant E motif.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Phage how large was the scope this was viewed from?

Judging by the patch in space that was taken this thing has to be pretty darn big. We should really get some distance answers here because there are two of them that are identical.. That is out of the ordinary especially for objects in space. Anyone have any information as to the location this was taken, fov etc.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think that this is not a satellite or a space ship, unless they were parked, a fast moving object would not appear like that in a photo of the sky.

It could be just the result of too much zoom on a small (on the image) object, I just moved a little to look for another similar looking objects and I found this one.

And why are so many objects in Google Sky with what looks like a partial repetition of themselves to one side?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
its a great find...i am glad someone is searching the skies for ufo's....if you find anything strange email me at falcon51@comcast.net...i investigate ufo's for mufon in new jersey....thanks falcon51

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

The only thing I'm having trouble with is, why are there two identical objects. A single one would say nothing but two of them?????

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by iexplore

This "object" reminded me of images captured in the telescope of John Lenard Walson on youtube. He has impressive videos of many unidentified spacecraft in orbit (probably most are secretly launched craft). One of Mr Walson's videos on youtube can be seen here:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

You mean this guy?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I too have seen that video of JLW's,
and also his video's of the Moon
all interesting stuff,and so is the OP's pictures
with two objects,neither of which really gell with the ISS
and, as one poster has said the time frame might
not be right.
There is no real clue to the direction of travel,
although there does seem to be aerodynamics
involved in the shape,either way.
The picture plan of the Klingon's ship,by the way
resembles very much the Turkish UFO video,
if you were looking at the Klingon's back end,
see it here about 1 minute in,
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-4-2009 by smurfy]

[edit on 10-4-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed. Unfortunately my skeptical side has taken over on this one.
of course, until this can be proved.

I won't claim to have any kind of credentials that support my take on the subject but something I feel worth noting is the fact that looking into space with minimum lighting and all else that is there, just about any shape can be displayed especially due to the fact that space is unexplored. It kind of reminds me of looking at the clouds and finding shapes. I know that is quite different but the simple effects seem to mirror each other.

Also with things such as google maps or google earth I have been convinced I found something of extreme interest in my area. I got the longitude and latitude, put it into my GPS, went there and it was just a rock or something. Due to the lighting or the lack thereof and many other contributing factors certain objects appeared to be of great interest but were not.

IMHO...... It's not a space ship or anything similar but it does look like one.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by romanmel

You mean this guy?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

To quote one of the posters on the thread you note, "Deny Ignorance is a two edged sword... we must also deny the ignorance of skeptics who are blinded by their version of reality and will do everything possible to discredit someone"

As an adult, I prefer making my own mind up as to credability issues and the jury is still out in my mind. Time will tell.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
looks cool.

i don't think there's any reason to believe that it would be more likely to be moving than stationary or moving very slowly, since if it was an alien craft who knows for what purpose it is there. it could have eben there for ages and could still be there now. for example what if it was observing earth from a distance? in all of space i think it's highly possible that there are civilizations, perhaps using ships which are aware of earth and at least sometimes observe it. with that in mind the thought of seeing one doesn't seem so incredible unlikely to me.

but hey i believe in aliens so i'm biased. when it comes down to it i WANT that to be a ship

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Interesting. While I was looking around on Google earth Sky mode I found something at RA 14h19m13.60s Dec 52 degrees 48 min 08.53 Sec [RA 14h19m13.60s Dec 52 48' 08.53"].

There is a rectangle. Looks like the photo overlay you see over various "protected" areas on Google Earth. Anyone else see the overlays in the sky mode, and what might be underneath?

On earth, the reason for an overlay more obvious (military base, etc). What is in the sky, though?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Def a Klingon Bird of Prey. Or an anchor that somehow made it into orbit.
You know... one of those two.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
well Ie explorer, whatever they are.. they are far too large to be satelites. after seeing your lovely reference shot.. I would estimate the "wing" to be about 250 ft easy Im not throwing a random number out there, its a rough estimation thats all. Oh and for those wondering yes, I have a rather lengthy mathematical back ground. I cant say What it is but for fun and spirit of conspiracy theory, I would guess as large as it is, maybe its a secret military station like in alien 4. lol. seriously.. what ever they are.. they are not satalites. There HAVE been experiments in the past with space flight capable plains. Plus another shuttle mission is set to go off on the 12th.

How on earth can you put any size on that thing using just that image
Unless you're privy to information that we're not aware of, that's just a ridiculous guess.........math background or not

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by iexplore
To me this "object" definately stood out from the "normal" things you see in Google Sky.

It appears to be formed completely symmetrically, the rear end of the object is as straight as a dice where'as the front end is circular.

There is an obvious seperation between what appears to be the central body of this "object" and the 2 wings residing on either side (this seperation is also completely symmetrical).

The highlights which are seen on both body and wings appear to be perfectly straight, running from nose to rear and this suggests a flat surface and not a rugged one.

Whether this is a space ship I do not know?!

I suppose I know what it looks like...and wanted to share it with others to get their opinion on it

"Pr0t0" thanks for flagging this
it certainly is odd?!

[edit on 10-4-2009 by iexplore]

Dude, like why would you need wings in space?

Will it give you more lift or make it more aerodynamic or maybe just
go faster.

I know they had them in star wars, but that was just so they made the
swishing sound when they traveled through a vacuum.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Hi, this is the first time I post and I want to share 1 of many amazing videos that most probably haven't seen.

The first pic looks like one of dozens of space stations and spaceships of some sort...

I will show you this video and see what you think...

It shows a space station with similar shape and characteristics...

Check out other videos from this genious.....check it out..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join