It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chávez promotes in China the creation of the New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
LINK

Happened yesterday while visiting China, and had happened before. Knowing he's got one of the biggest oil reserves in the world, what could stop him from promoting the NWO with all that power in hands??... after all, we've seen that NWO has always been related to oil control as well.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I thought he was against the new world order??

Well, I guess I was wrong.

Maybe there is no state we can trust.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

You do not get to power unless they let you get there.

every man has a price, and when these men can offer you more than you could imagine, there is no stopping them.
The only thing they fear is religion,
If you have no fear and want nothing more than the love of your God, that is something they cannot buy.
People fighting for a belief rather than an idea

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Religion, as we know it, unless they stick together and speak as only one and not hundreds of dispersed beliefs, has to way to stop NWO. This venezuelan president always talks against the USA gov. and against capitalism, however I can't logicaly match that with his promotion on the NWO...

So, I'm staring to believe more in my cat than in everyone else.

What do you guys think is the possition of China?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The problem with China is that they are long range planners. They are not like us, who have to have every thing right now and I won't stop until I get it..All these things that China has been doing over the last 15-20 years has culminated in their strength. They have been buying our bonds for years, probably the only thing that holds us up right now, and they have also been buying metal from us for years for a quarter and selling it back to us for four dollars and we think that is a good thing. Know why??? "cause we get the trinket and we get it now....sabre11004...

Those who give up their freedom for their security will lose both their freedom and their security...Benjamin Franklin...

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sabre11004

i could be wrong, but i think this is quote your referring to

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin"

its one of my absolute favorites.

but hes got a thousands quotes, so you could be referring to a different one. in which case. my bad.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Chavez, like most in power, wants more power.

Where's the surprise?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
China got its' big push to global dominance when edmond rothschild opened up his new bank last sept and made china invest 20% in it. NOw, russia is having the perverbial carrot dangled in front of them via the rothschilds also. China has the commerce, and needs oil, to which Chavez knows that he can supply inexchange for military protection from both china and russia. Figure cuba into the mix and you see why obama wants to make nice all of a sudden with castro? America, and what's left of her allies, mexico and canada are being isolated, and for a reason too!

new topics

top topics

join