It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi: We want registration; Holder: 2A won't stand in our way

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Pelosi: We want registration; Holder: 2A won't stand in our way

canadafreepress.com

Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on April 7 acknowledged that gun registration is on her agenda, days after Attorney General Eric Holder told reporters in Mexico that the Second Amendment would not “stand in the way” of administration plans to crack down on alleged gun trafficking to Mexico.

“These are alarming remarks from Speaker Pelosi and Attorney General Holder,” said Second Amendment Foundation founder Alan Gottlieb. “It appears that the Obama administration and Capitol Hill anti-gunners have dropped all pretences about their plans for gun owners’ rights, and it looks like the gloves are coming off.”

Pelosi’s revelation came during an interview on ABC’s Good Morning, America. While insisting that Congress “never denied” the gun rights of American Citizens, Pelosi told Roberts, “We want them registered. We don’t want them crossing state lines…” Gottlieb noted that citizens’ rights do not stop at state lines.

“But that doesn’t really matter,” he observed. “History has shown that around the world, registration has always led to confiscation.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.roguegovernment.com

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Pelosi tries to do whatever her masters in the world-government tell her to do. They expect the general population to accept criminal-activity. They're the biggest criminals on earth. They never earned the right to (and never will) have authority over any of us.

The occultists in the world-government want our guns. We're never going to allow them to take what we need (especially our freedom to defend ourselves & fight tyrants with whichever weapon we deem necessary). Whorish politicians like Pelosi & world-bankers are posing as our masters.

canadafreepress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I do hope she is voted out of office.
Every time I see her face I want to puke.

This Administration is just pissing me off, more and more. Bush didnt even piss me off this much.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

I appreciate your comments. Our enemies have been tempting us to revolt & rise above them.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
existing thread on this topic found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join