It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony Case - Cant Be Tried For The Same Crime Twice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Casey Anthony Case - Cant Be Tried For The Same Crime Twice

www.CNN.com

Does anyone else get the feeling that some soy of conspiracy is taking place with the Anthony case? For those of you who don't know about the case (which I couldn't possibly imagine), just turn on CNN (Nancy Grace). A women is accused of killing her daughter and has seemed to spin a web of lies that are so tangled - it's kind of scary...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Alright this is my first post, so be easy on me. So for those of you who haven't been living under a rock for almost a year, you know about the missing girl Caylee Anthony... Who's body was found a few months ago. And now who's mother is in jail with charges of murder.

Anyways, I read somewhere that there is a video tape of the murder of Caylee. So I have this statement & question: this is becoming the biggest case since OJ, if not bigger. And if for some reason the mother Casey is found innocent (just as OJ) and the video tape or pictures of her murder (if they do infact exsist) arise shortly after - could it change our justice system completely and allow people to be tried for the same crime twice (or more)?NWO?

Just a though I've been having. Because if that scenario does take place, think of all the Americans who would be outraged and demand another trial.

Please let me know your thoughs.

www.CNN.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hi folks,
You know today I was watching Cindy's deposition. And near the end she was talking about Dom. Casey. She made a comment that he was looking into a Zenaida G. in Puerto Ricco. Then she added, He's STILL looking. It hit me like a brick!!
These lying rotten people are going to try and say the remains that were found are NOT Caylee's!!
I'll bet a million bucks! They're gonna try and say Caylee is still alive! Thats why they haven't burried the remains!! And they are now creamated so no further tests can be performed. AND thats why Cindy had them Creamated Right Away!!!
Remember it was before the end of December when it was speculated that they had been creamated, then we found out it was true!
That is what they are going to do! The remains are not Caylee's!! It's a Horrible Thing To Do To Poor Caylee. What Happens to her now? Oh My God This Is Terrible!!
They'll say Caylee is still alive, re-open a missing child case, it'll eventually go cold, and Casey will walk on reasonable doubt!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It was obvious from the start that Casey Anthony was guilty. Any mother would report her child missing from day 1, and that's all there is to it. Just as OJ obviously killed his wife. He still maintains his "innocence" to this day.

I think if Casey Anthony gets off, people are going to become completely fed up with our justice system, and there will be demand for reform. Too many innocent people are in jail for silly things, and too many guilty people are free on technicalities.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Gr00vysh0es

I've followed this case from the get-go and if the possibility of a death tape existing was tossed out there - it was only done so on a hypothetical basis from one of the talking heads off of Nancy Grace's show or something along those lines.

Don't forget - before Casey was charged with Murder one - she had a slew of other charges filed againt her; felony child neglect, making false statements, forgery and theft. At the time, they calculated if she would be convicted of all these charges and the judge decided to throw the book at her - she would face 60 plus years.

With the child's body being found, they've covered their bases by not only charging the mother with murder one but also aggravated manslaughter, aggravated child abuse and four counts of lying to investigators. A jury then has the option to go with a lessor charge of manslaughter if they feel the evidence doesn't prove her death was intentional but accidental.

My prediction is this girl is done and she should consider herself somehow lucky if they still do not seek the death penalty. This is Florida after all - not California.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I haven't seen the news on this for a bit but it has happened before...

Canadian murder case: www.trutv.com...

this couple killed her little sister, then kidnapped and killed 2 teen girls, video tapes found AFTER (well, during but her lawyer held them).

So this legal team better be extra weary of the double-jeopardy law.

btw, Karla Holmoka only did 10 years (cushy jail) because of the evidence she gave against her husband. We now call it the 'deal with the devil'.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The crimes are different but the psychopathic personality similarities are the same..... All that is missing that would give the same edge to Casey is a partner in crime, that she can claim as the one that made her do all of the things that she is charged with..... Actually though, with all of the twist, turns, and misinformation in the Anthony case, there is sure to be a male co conspirator or two (or more) in there somewhere to add to the confusion and create more doubt.

top topics

join