It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Speech Illuminati Symbolism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
In President Obama's Feb 2, 2009 press conference, the broadcast kept going back to this shot of the President, where the perspective on the camera angle made his head into the Eye of Providence.

These things are so carefully staged, I don't think it's accidental.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I dont see anything but a carpet. If it were masonic symbols you would see fruity colors and bad recreations of Egyptian hieroglyphs. Masonic symbols arent very subtle, or original for that matter.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
i'm sorry i just don't find this to be a serious claim ... they have to have those flags in the pics and the media would much rather have a straight shot at the president, then a side view ... just my opinion though ... could be wrong, could be right ...

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
is this more clear?

i42.tinypic.com...

a telephoto lens compresses distance in a particular way. whoever set the stage for this press conference was not unaware of how the broadcast image was composed.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by N987SA]

[edit on 10-4-2009 by N987SA]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Maybe... but then again maybe not. this may just be a paranoid discovery but then on the other hand that couldbe what they want us to think so.. i dont know. I dont see how symbolism helps. Like.. who is gonna see that? who do they want to see it? or is the symbolism there for another reason?

top topics

join