It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch TV show exonerates Osama bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Apparently, the CIA would agree with that statement, as well: There's no proof showing Osama orchestrating any of the terrorist-attacks in America. However, he did work with the CIA, and he served the U.S. government for years.

HollywoodReporter.com

A Dutch TV jury has found Osama bin Laden not guilty of the Sept. 11 attacks.

In the conclusion Wednesday night to the show "Devil's Advocate" on Dutch public broadcaster Nederland 2, the jury of two men and three women, along with the studio audience, ruled there was no proof bin Laden was the mastermind behind the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon in 2001.

The Netherlands, home to "Big Brother" creator Endemol, is known for being on the cutting edge of format-based television. But even for Dutch standards, "Devil's Advocate," from Amsterdam production house AVRO, pushes the envelope.

The show features star defense attorney Gerard Spong standing up for some of the world's worst criminals.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...
(view full news article at url, above)

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

But even for Dutch standards, "Devil's Advocate," from Amsterdam production house AVRO, pushes the envelope.

Thats not true I guess. Nobody talks about this broadcast. Also nothing special mentioned in the papers or other media. Most of the dutch just dont care.

greetings lunica

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I appreciate the comments you made about this topic. I'd wont promote the idea that all Dutch people don't care about this subject though.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This means absolutely nothing. You're delusional if you think anything could ever possibly come of this.

A lame reality TV stunt, from the Dutch no less - the kings of lame reality TV stunts. Does anybody remember the convicted sex offender they had licking children during a singing competition?

Osama is either dead, or as good as dead.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I know the show, haven't seen this particulair episode though. It is designed to give people insight on the workings of the law system. They are asked to take position of the judge (not as jury, there are no jury trials in the Netherlands) and judge according the law.

I suspect in this case it couldn't be proven beyond reasonable doubt that Osama Bin Laden was responsable for 9/11. This doesn't mean he did or did not do it, it's just a matter of technical data presented as evidence. As most countries the Netherlands has it's own ways of reviewing evidence and judges have to keep to that. Nothing special, no conspiracy, just some country with some laws.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Was Osama bin Laden involved in 9-11? Here is the video with English subtitles.

The case is well made that Usama bin Laden is NOT GUILTY.

But we already know that the scripted 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY was a false-flag attack on America by our own don't we? Now we need a real investigation and a real trial here in America don't we?

An interview with Osama bin Laden was published in a Karachi-based Pakistani daily newspaper, Ummat, on September 28, 2001. In this interview, bin Laden says of the September 11 attacks in the US:

"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle.

"It is the United States, which is perpetrating every maltreatment on women, children and common people . . . "

Everyone familiar with the content of the Waco Holocaust Electronic Museum knows bin Laden is telling the truth.

www.Public-action.com...

News of this Ummat interview was suppressed in the US. Between the time of its publication and October 7, the US apparently spent its time creating a fake "bin Laden" interview, using either a stand-in or morphing. Or was the fraud produced by the Brits, as a favor to the US? No, the Taliban Home Video was a ham-fisted effort. The Brits usually have more subtlety.

www.public-action.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fcc9a9e79036.jpg[/atsimg]

Osama? Not guilty? You told the truth? We know that the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Usama bin Laden to 9-11 and there is no evidence connecting Saddam Hussein to 9-11 either.

Surely not this clown?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dff6a04659ad.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

join