It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William the Anti-Christ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
If you watch this documentary, talks of many things such as the NWO and possibly that Jesus was the son of Cleopatra, things such as this... If you want to watch it, it's in 29 parts, each about 11 minutes so it's about 3 and a half hours long but if you watch this clip, it explains how Prince William could be the Anti-Christ...

If the link doesn't work, go to Google video and type 'secret rulers of the world, part 26'... that's where it explains it...

Here's the link;

Okay, I seriously tried to get the video on here, but I couldn't get it to work, so here is the URL... if that doesn't work, type what I said above...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Bassman86]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassman86

3 and a half hours of our time, and what - about 5 or 6 minutes of yours to create this thread and 'that' summary..?

Kinda askin' a lot, huh..?

And the link doesn't work...

edit - link works now

[edit on 4/9/2009 by chapter29]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I fixed it, the video in the link is only 10 minutes long... it's 3 and half hours if you watch all 29 episodes... The entire thing is very interesting, it goes from Moses and Tuthmose III to the Bilderberg Group... It's a very about a bunch of paranoia but it's really interesting.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassman86

here's your video ... i can't watch it though not enough time ...

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Why does almost everyone think he comes from Europe? Isn't Prince William a devout Christian himself? I thought he was a charitable man. Antichrist will come with his own new one world religion, but I can see where the coat of arms and lineage comes into the theory.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
If he is the true Anti-Christ then I know why: he sold his soul for Kate Middleton! Although, I am wondering what draws an Angel to the Dark Side?

[edit on 10/4/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lastxdance

The Anti-Christ is a master of deception

Also, if you watch the whole documentary, it says how the tribes of Dan moved to Scandinavia and became the Vikings and the Royal Family is a descendent of Canute, the King... which would make him a direct descendent of the tribes of Israel...

Also, look at his sinister, ugly face on that video... he looks like Mr. Ed.

If you have 3 hours to spare, or it is in 29 episodes so you don't have to watch them all at once... it's very interesting.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Bassman86]

new topics

top topics

join