Pelosi: We want registration; Holder: 2A won't stand in our way

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by synthesizer
Pelosi? If Americans were to be taken seriously- why didnt they vote this and all the other betrayers out of office a few months ago in the Nov elections? A simple small pull of the voting booth trigger. Instead - we voted them all back in....

[edit on 10-4-2009 by synthesizer]

Pelosi has a week constituency. They give her the platform and the rest of the country has to suffer for it.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

In my opinion I think they are going to start the confiscations in the constitution free zones.

Every time I hear the phrase *Constitutional Free Zone* I want to puke.

THAT was when the American People should have gotten off their fat Super Sized Burger King butts and done something!

Constitutional Free Zones??? The Founding Fathers and every dead veteran who fought for freedom are spinning in their graves!!!

American’s didn’t do a damn thing when the map of the USA was painted in excrement outlining the "Constitutional Free Zones," what makes you think taking their guns is going to get a reaction out of them?

The first person that gets shot *Standing behind their 2A* you‘ll have people lining up exchanging their guns and ammo for tickets to a Brittany Spears concert and a Happy Meal.

What a waste!

peace

[edit on 10-4-2009 by silo13]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I started that post with "In my opinion" that's not entirely accurate. Yesterday I heard this plan from an unusual source. It was second hand hersay alledgedly from someone that just retired from a three letter agency. The thing that perked my interest in this is that the person that told me this does not have a computer and has never been on the internet. (hard to imagine I know) He received a phone call from this person explaining the situation and plan. The source went on to ask this person a yes or no question. Do you want to come with us when we come knocking. Y or N.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The Government “CAN” and “WILL” take your firearms away from you at will even though your are legal. Case in point, I went to the emergency room back in August. As customarily the police were with the emergency crew who picked me up. The police saw that I had some rifles in one of my bedrooms then they proceeded to “SERCH” without warrant the rest of my house and confiscated two more handguns that I owned. No crime was reported or committed.

Keeping a long story short It took me four month to get my weapons back of which I just did a few weeks ago with the help of my states Senator (God bless her by the way)!!! I live in Illinois 25 west of Chicago by the way.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Americans will have to make their bed eventually. Either with the ballot or with the bullet.

It's sad to say, but something has to give.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by romanmel

Turns out CNN did a poll after the recent killings that have been on the news. This actually caused a precipitous DROP in any support for new bans or restrictions. And this is CNN.

So I would say that Democrats are just as pro-2nd as Republicans. Just not the ones in California, New York or Illinois.

Considering a larger conspiracy at work, this info may actually be an attempt to toss water on the fire. They tried to ride the wave of the UV shootings but it didn't work. People were calling for college professors to pack guns and take usage courses. So they know this ride the wave approach doesn't work for gun control yet haven't given up other avenues.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pluto64
The Government “CAN” and “WILL” take your firearms away from you at will even though your are legal. Case in point, I went to the emergency room back in August. As customarily the police were with the emergency crew who picked me up. The police saw that I had some rifles in one of my bedrooms then they proceeded to “SERCH” without warrant the rest of my house and confiscated two more handguns that I owned. No crime was reported or committed.

Keeping a long story short It took me four month to get my weapons back of which I just did a few weeks ago with the help of my states Senator (God bless her by the way)!!! I live in Illinois 25 west of Chicago by the way.

If I were a cop I couldn't look at myself in the mirror after having done something like that.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfAces
Nancy Pelosi is the reason why our government has just morphed into a circus. Not only is she out of touch with what the people believe and want, she's clueless to the world around her.

Nancy more than any politician that I have seen gives me the creeps. Her personality and demeanor seen unnatural. She reminds me of some type of wild animal with here eyes, those eyes. A type of inhuman calculation going on in that brain.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
If all of those that support, these politicians vote them back in to office deserve exactly what they do to this country. In all actuality we deserve what we get now for putting this garbage in there in the first place.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by want2believe
If all of those that support, these politicians vote them back in to office deserve exactly what they do to this country. In all actuality we deserve what we get now for putting this garbage in there in the first place.
The problem with your rationale is that all too often we don't find out where these people stand until after the fact.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by drummerroy39]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock A type of inhuman calculation going on in that brain.

Folks keep harping on the great leap forward it is that we have a black President all the while ignoring the accomplishment of having a retarded Speaker of the House.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Woo!

Who else is going to start stocking up on a bunch of illegal guns, especially really big powerful ones, and then wait and see who the real threat turns out to be?

Not me of course -- because that would be ILLEGAL!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This people in power that make this laws are the ones breaking them and dont want the people to do what they do in their luxury time, or in this case they dont want the people to have what they have.

Example. The politicians that prohibit prostitution are the ones getting all the prostitutes but they just dont want the rest of the hard workin men of the U.S. to enjoy that luxury. The same goes with guns, they want to prohibit the population from having guns, while they themselves not only have guns at home, but have a whole cavalry of swats, police, and minions ready to die for them at a snap of fingers.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

The gun-grabbers continue on with the rhetoric and threats.

While registration is one thing.....

Registration is a downright violation of the 2nd Amendment regardless of the perceived intent. Registration is an act which denotes and represents Privilege, and Favor, whereas the 2nd Amendment is a RIGHT, and therefore it does in fact quell any debate upon the matter. Although I must say, I have no doubts that the extreme Leftists in this Nation will ignore such facts.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Greetings ......you may be right.....Not to bore you with a little history....Foreign entities were more than willing to supply weapons to those who needed them so as to facilitate our civil war...

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I want to get up on my desk and scream "This is Outrageous!!! What are these people doing!" but at the same time, I'm not the least bit surprised so what's the point. That's time I could be spending stocking up on food and ammo.

[ off topic, but for some reason the thought occurred to me. I think it would be very interesting for someone to call up each representative of the Congress, address them as Mr/Mrs and ask them who it is that they work for. It might be interesting to see if they say the Government or the People. Just a thought.]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

Sure I understand.
I guess I was going a off topic some because the whole Constitution Free Zone still rubs me so raw, well, you see how I feel about that in my post...

No reflection on you or the Thread.

peace

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Crap...More gun grabber brainwashing material.....
And yet no one sees the connection between the economy, and the individuals mental health...Nope it's the gun. Guns are evil...Not people. Just the gun...Just last night a gun was seen raping a woman in a back alley, the gun was taken into custody after a brief chase.....Another gun beat a man half to death for his wallet...

Strangely enough, no person was attached to the gun. The gun got a mind of it's own and did it itself...Crazy world we live in....Guess we should outlaw guns:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-4-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pluto64

Thankfully you don't have the misfortune of living in Chicago, if you did you would have never had your handguns returned to you.

Could you tell me who your state senator is, i'd really love to know since it appears that she may be the one and only politicain left in Illinois that actually cares about the rights of the people and believes in the constitution.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Anyone that has been voted into office, has taken an oath to our constitution and then says, because of problems in Mexico that the 2nd amendment will not stand in our way... should be charged with treason and put to death by stoning. This makes me furious, it's almost like they are trying to piss us off to the point of revolution. I have despised Pelosi since day one, she is a c*nt and I would like to torture her by having her locked in room with an audio recording of the constitution playing for 4 years and having me exclusively pissing in her mouth whenever I deem necessary. I'm getting fed up...
deal with your own issues Mexico...

[edit on 10-4-2009 by iamjesusphish]

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join