It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone noticed the increase of notable deaths in the last few months?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by soultorent

Ok you missed my whole point. Yes you are right our REAL HEROES DIE EVERYDAY!!!! And I hate it... I have never nor will I ever pawn over the scum of the rich. Make no mistake, I simply have noticed an increase in death period. across all nations, and social and economical classes. I took notice and wanted to know if anyone else had and I used notable deaths as an example because not many people keep up with the national death rates, but they may have noticed the notable or what the media considers notable because there has been an increase in "notable" people but not only notable people this is just one example that most can look at and say "you know" There may be something to this yea I ahve noticed a lot of deaths on the news in the last few months.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
UPDATE

Cool way to look up notable deaths to see if there had been an increase in death period. Besides watching your local obituaries you can also look at this. If you dont buy the increased death rates then this is just a neat thing to look at...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Sad... Mike Tysons daughter died today at four years old after a freak accident.
sports.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Another one passes away. Champian ruby dies.

news.yahoo.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join