It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are they stealing our childrens blood?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by brooklyn87

Five possible scenarios come to my mind:

1)They are cloning her because they know some sort of a catastrophic event is coming (maybe 2012?) and they need as many people saved as possible for the after math.

2)They are injecting her with new drugs or doing experiments using her blood

3)They are putting everyone's blood into a data base, so that they can track people down easier in the future under the one world government.

4)They are using the blood to develop new types of biological weapons that can effect only certain blood types.

5)All of the above.

Wow paranoid much? Geez. if this infant was born in a hospital in the US then it was screened for potentially fatal disorders. kidshealth.org... also if the baby was ill enough to be put in the NICU then of course they ran additional tests. Im sorry but there is nothing sinister here, just medical staff doing what they are supposed to be doing.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
As someone mentioned the hospital conducts various tests at birth, that's really all there is to it. These samples are supposed to be destroyed, however I remember Minnesota wanted to keep them indefinately.www.statesman.com...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
reply to post by amari

maybe theyre vampires not reptilians..

i didnt know they took a whole vial full of blood. hmm. i think they should have to get the parents permission first, regardless if its used for testing or whatever. some people might object on religious grounds?

Or maybe they are just phlebotomists ... FYI different medical tests require different preparation tubes (ie: EDTA, Heparin coated ect..) Blood collection tubes So if they took one tube or 12 so what??

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
All states screen for at least 21 genetic disorders on all newborns. Some test for more than 30. These screening test require only a pinprick of blood. Your baby had additional blood drawn because he/she was in an intensive care unit and needed a more invasive method of monitoring his livelihood.

Here's a link to disorders screened by state:

National Newborn Screening and Genetics Resource Center

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

My god! I can't believe they're still giving polio vaccinations. Polio was a real problem in 1840. In 2007, there were only 1700 cases worldwide. I'd say enough already!

Just why do you think Polio has "nearly" been eradicated ??

DUH ? Do you think people getting the Polio Vaccinactions may have anything to do with the lessening of the Deadly and Crippling Disease ?

In countries where it is still considered epidemic is a problem because the people refuse to take the vaccine.

I had Polio and now have Post Polio Syndrome.
Belive me you don't want it or wouldn't want anyone els to get it.

I Got Polio in 1953 and so did alot of others.
Alot of people died and alot more would be dead if not for the discovery of the Vaccine.
The virus is still out there alive and well.

po·li·o·my·e·li·tis

po·li·o·my·e·li·tis [plee ō mī ə ltiss]
n
disease affecting brain and spinal cord: a severe infectious viral disease, usually affecting children or young adults, that inflames the brainstem and spinal cord, sometimes leading to loss of voluntary movement and muscular wasting

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
They are probably still giving polio vaccines to prevent another outbreak.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I can think of half a dozen tests that would need blood.

One of them being a blood gasses test.

I think the Op has stated the child was in NI CU, due to a c-section and fluid in the child's lungs.

While a Pulse-Oxy-meter will tell if you have enough oxygen in your blood, it won't tell if Co2 is being properly removed.

Which in my mind says that the doctors are doing what is needful and correct, and if the the results we out of norms, the mother would have been told.

Which is to say, no bad news is good news.

M.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by brooklyn87

I am not sure where you live but here in California where I am they take the blood from the placenta etc. and store it. They do this so that if anything should go medically wrong with the infant they can use the blood from that babys birth.
They do this because it is better for an infant than giving them blood from a grown person. It isn't some conspiracy to "steal" the childs blood it is done so that if the baby or young child should need surgery or sustains a serious injury they have "their" blood on hand and ready for use.

I did this with all three of my children in 93,94 and 95.When my middle son was two he got a terrible blow to his eyebrow area. It bled so bad they had called in for his blood to be delivered as they where affraid he was going to loose to much before they could get it to stop bleeding and sewn shut. So I know they DO indeed store the blood for use in an emergency. I heard the doctor calling it in with my own ears.
xoxo stacie

P.S
Your doctor should have told you they do this now days and have been doing so for over a decade. It should have been told to you well before you where even to have given birth to be honest. You are supposed to know so that if you move etc to a new town or state you can let them know and they will bring the blood to where you are.

To find out just simply call the doctor or even the hospital where your child was born and ask how to notify them if you have to move etc. They will either just give you a number to call or a form to have on hand.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join