It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are they stealing our childrens blood?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
When I had my little girl I didn't know that they were taking and storing her blood for god knows what, when I found out I was very upset because who knows what they are doing with her blood. are they cloning her? are they doing research on it? either way I was never informed and you would think that they would need the parents permission but no.. I found out several months later just talking to a someone and I was very mad, It seems like such an invasion of privacy and to be poking her with needles without my knowledge or permission infuriates me. what do you think about this?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Not quite following you. Could you be a little more specific, please?

Are "they" collecting the child's blood at birth?

Are "they" collecting the child's blood during routine health check-ups?

Exactly who are you referring to as "they"?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
When every child is born they the hospitals automatically take the child's blood for god knows what and they never notify the parents of it.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
they store it for some reason.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by brooklyn87

What if they are taking babies blood and giving the blood to the underground Reptillian alien race to consume as to passify them? It has been told that the Reptillians prefer to feast on small children due to lack of a polluted and a diseased body.

It has been my theory that aborted fetuses have also been given to the Reptillians. I can not prove these facts and it is only a theory as to what they are doing with the blood.

DNA manipulation is a possibility, and with the baby's blood possibly being used to study viruses along with the affects on human blood if the viruses are spread.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by amari]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
When my youngest was born a little over a year ago they took his blood to check his iron levels and a few other things, I can't quite remember what though. They just pricked his toe for it. Is that what you're referring to? Or are you talking about a vial being taken?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Yes apparent;y they take a whole vial of blood not to check Iron or anything else just cause they can I guess. my little girl was NI CU for 4 days so I never saw them do it but a few months later, I spoke to a nurse and she told me that it is standard procedure to take a whole vial of the newborns blood and they do not have to notify the parents about it, I think it is kind of scary to imagine that her blood is being used on who knows what right now.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

You'd think they could sample the cord blood, without pricking the helpless infant... it WAS the supply! Right?

And I can understand storing cord blood.

I too would like to know how much was collected.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari

What if they are taking babies blood and giving the blood to the underground Reptillian alien race to consume as to passify them? It has been told that the Reptillians prefer to feast on small children due to lack of a polluted and a diseased body.

It has been my theory that aborted fetuses have also been given to the Reptillians. I can not prove these facts and it is only a theory as to what they are doing with the blood.

DNA manipulation is a possibility, and with the baby's blood possibly being used to study viruses along with the affects on human blood if the viruses are spread.

You start off mocking Brooklyn87 and you end your post with one sentence that makes perfect sense. What's up with you tonight?

Anyway, I've been wondering the same thing that Brooklyn is wondering. The hospitals indeed take blood from all infants these days and unless the infant is showing signs of ill health, there's absolutely no need for it. Once they have a sample of the blood, they have the DNA code... end of story. Nothing good can ever come of this unwarranted collection of the DNA of every new human being. If the baby is ill, that's a different story. But unless they show signs of illness, there is no need.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by brooklyn87
Yes apparent;y they take a whole vial of blood not to check Iron or anything else just cause they can I guess. my little girl was NI CU for 4 days so I never saw them do it but a few months later, I spoke to a nurse and she told me that it is standard procedure to take a whole vial of the newborns blood and they do not have to notify the parents about it, I think it is kind of scary to imagine that her blood is being used on who knows what right now.

What if your baby's blood has been sold for profit to a laboratory for studies and you were not told or had any say so in the matter? This could become a lucritive profit center for the hopitals.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by amari]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
That is exactly what I am saying.. but It makes me very upset to think that they can just steal her blood with no word or inkling to the parents.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I'm sure you know somebody that knows a nurse.

There must be a protocol of some kind behind that.

I'd say it was spirited out at sometime to a lab doing research on the latest hot issue needing attention.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This is rather appaling. Of course blood samples need to be analyzed to make sure the baby is in good health, they would have to take some plasma, and probably a vial of blood.

I think Doctors should tell their patients what the blood is being used for etc. But they usually dont bother. Yet, if you ask them, im sure they will gladly answer your questions. If not, then maybe there is a cause for concern...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
They run a whole series of tests for all sorts of things when your child is first born. Bilirubin, various levels of minerals, PKU and other easily treatable but fatal if not caught disorders.

If you are that paranoid, you really should have had your child room in with you. All three of my children never went anywher in the hospital without me or my husband. And my first was born early and we were in the hospital for about a week, and the last was born blue. Still never left my presence.

You signed the forms giving them permission for this when you were admitted.

Of course, then if you turned down the tests and your child subsequently developed brain injury due to jaundice, or died of PKU....I am sure you'd be even more upset.

[edit on 2009/4/9 by Aeons]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Excellent point! And a piece of advice to all my friends out there... don't sign anything that says they can harvest your body parts if you're in an accident. The body parts 'trade' is very lucrative. Lucrative enough that you'll probably die when you otherwise could have survived if they'd just left your lungs in.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
what do you mean you are sure I know somebody that knows a nurse? I found out because a few months after I had her I was admitted back to the hospital and one of the nurses told me,.. it came up in a conversation about my daughter.

link   
I would be more worried about things like mercury in your childs vaccinations, and teeth fillings.

link   
She still had a bruise from her vaccinations on her hand.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I would of loved to have her in the room with me but she was in NI CU, due to the c-section and fluid in her lungs, and I was confined to my bed for 24 hours because of the magnesium sulfate they had me on, but I would have definitely wanted to be next to her the whole time.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks

Originally posted by amari

You start off mocking Brooklyn87 and you end your post with one sentence that makes perfect sense. What's up with you tonight?

Anyway, I've been wondering the same thing that Brooklyn is wondering. The hospitals indeed take blood from all infants these days and unless the infant is showing signs of ill health, there's absolutely no need for it. Once they have a sample of the blood, they have the DNA code... end of story. Nothing good can ever come of this unwarranted collection of the DNA of every new human being. If the baby is ill, that's a different story. But unless they show signs of illness, there is no need.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

My intention was never to mock Brooklyn87 what so ever because I am serious about what I am saying about the underground Reptillian alien race located in underground bases on earth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join