It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's all surrender our guns...YOU FIRST!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Let's all surrender our guns...YOU FIRST!

news.yahoo.com

The rash of recent shooting incidents has led people who wouldn't know an AK-47 from a paintball gun to issue demands for more restrictions on guns. To be sure, it's hard to find any factor in these shootings that could be responsible -- other than the gun.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
You know, I don't like Ann Coulter much, but damn if she didn't hit the nail on the head with this one. I kinda have a love for her at this moment. Of course, everyone hates her, so her article won't make much difference. But at least it shows that some of the more radical mouths are on the side of common sense and good. Props to you Ann Coulter. Props to you....

And just to be clear, for those who choose not to read the article, Ann Coulter is on the 2nd Amendment's side. She believes Gun Control will never work, and does not work now. I am in line with this. I have guns, I have family, and I will NEVER give up my 2nd Amendment right. We all have a right to defend ourselves. PERIOD.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Oreyeon]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Let's see, Gun control, serialized ammo and ammo limits are crap and would do nothing to deter crime as CRIMINALS & LUNATICS do not follow the law!

TONS of dope flow into this country every day.... Every criminal or loon who wants drugs (AND GUNS & Unserialized ammo) will get it.

ANYONE with half a brain knows this. If you can get coc aine freely, you can get guns and ammo freely.

Until then, I say IMPRESS Me and Prove that criminals and lunatics can no longer get smuggled guns and drugs!

Let's talk about "Gun Control and Ammo Control" once we have guaranteed that it is IMPOSSIBLE to smuggle drugs, people, and guns into the U.S.

Until then, Anti-gun nuts and cowards, please stop trying to disarm, regulate, and "take away" the rights of Law Abiding American Citizens. Because THAT is the only thing these freeking control & limitation "SCHEMES" are for and we all know it.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I will give up my 2nd amedment right when!

People Can not say what ever they want !
When all Americans are forced to follow one Relgion!
When Police can search whom ever they want with out a warrent!
when suspected criminals have get no Trials!
when woman and minorities are no longer able to vote!
when Americans are able to able to own slaves!

Even then they can pry it out of my cold dead hands!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

One word sums up my feelings about giving up my guns to protect my family and friends and any other innocent out there. "NEVER."

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Beach Bum]

top topics

join