It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would like to believe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I would like to believe that extraterrestrials exist, and have visited Earth. Many people believe.e.t.'s exist, and that lights seen in the sky are vehicles from other worlds. I don't know about all of the top secret military aircraft being created. I don't know if the military has discovered a way to make aircraft that are silent,can hover, can travel at outrageous speeds, etc. Maybe the lights we see in the sky are merely optical illusions, created by a technology we aren't aware of.- - -The government documents that talk about the government workingwith extraterrestrials:I guess any document created by the government with the words " Top Secret" or "Classified" on it can only be assumed to speak the truth and be authentic.

I haven't seen any concrete evidence of extraterrestrials. Its an entertaining subject, but is there any real proof?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gort2009
I haven't seen any concrete evidence of extraterrestrials. Its an entertaining subject, but is there any real proof?

No, sadly there isn't proof of ETs. There's only proof of UFOs in the sense that they've been confirmed unexplained by experts in various areas of study (astronomy, atmospheric physics, aviation, etc).

I'd recommend you visit this thread.

I don't know if the military has discovered a way to make aircraft that are silent,can hover, can travel at outrageous speeds, etc

That's a possibility. However it's just as much of a conspiracy theory to assume that the US government is capable of hiding advanced secret military aircrafts for 60 years as it is to say the government is covering up something that represents non-human (or at least non present-day human) intelligence in our airspace.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Xtraeme]

new topics

join