It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any Oracles left?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Just an interesting thought.

Are there any Oracles and/or elders still sitting on mountaintops, prophesizing and giving advice to those privy enough to be able to visit them?

And if there are, which mountaintops do they reside on? Are they in a realm inbetween heaven and earth, meaning they are simply unreachable to the average human? Or can we reach them?

Is it that the oracles only interact with certain individuals (members of ancient mystery religions, organized religions, Illuminati, etc...)

I ask this because I had a very surreal dream involving elders on a mountaintop. They were conversing (actually sounded more like singing) in an unknown language. When I woke up I felt extremely excited and that there was meaning to everything before, now, and yet to come. I know that it was probably just a dream, but still it got me to thinking.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Everything is random, and coincedences are just coincidences.

I'm not sure though there were ever oracles. I mean the ones in the caves are currently being debunked as pretty much sniffing glue like substance in there above a fault line.

I'm sure theres someone on top of a mountain somewhere humming, perhaps monks. I'll have to look into that, you curiousitized me!!! Darn you.

new topics

join