It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation by Biochemicle Warfare?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Many people are beggining to talk about the government doing depopulation to lessen the amount of resistance. I think the best way to do this, and the most likely, is to use Virus (is it virii?) and bacteria. If they put this sickness into an animal, then the animal happen to have found its way into some cities water supply, then the sickness would spread quickly. Almost no time to respond to it. Alot of people try to make bunkers and safe places to live out in just in case the government tries to enforce laws or simply kill them in case of a rebellion. The people who make these probably dont try to protect themselves or their 'hideouts' from chemicle warfare. What if the governemt made a combination of the Avian Flu and the Rhino Virus(common cold)? It would pretty much be unstoppable. Then they would put blockades around the infected areas and wait till everyone is dead. Could we really make a safe place from that?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
We wouldn't see it coming, I'm sure there's nothing we could do. Keep an eye on the telly and internet news I guess. If you wanted to live in fear and be prepared for whatever comes, dig some tunnels under your house and have a stash of food. Most of what you will see here on ATS is just "what if", these future predictions hardly become reality.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well if they made the virus, then they would have to create an anti virus, I mean you wouldn't want to die in the process of depopulating now would you.

I think if anything, they would just nuke, less of a clean up, but radiation would be a downfall, literally

Don't worry that, one day it'll all go down, either in a blaze of fire, or a blaze of confusion and despair

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well, I believe that the food contaminations that have been going on for the last couple of years are trial experiments, although I don't know who is responsible. Several cases have been traced back to specific companies. If the E coli is so toxic, I wonder if the cattle are dying also and this meat is cheaper so the businesses buy it.
Or has a new strain of E coli has been designed and incorporated into the meat before it is sold in the markets. Chemical warfare in a sense.

I worked in a hospital for a number of years and I don't remember ever having a case of food poisoning from E coli.

new topics

top topics

join