It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Everything is PERFECT

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
1. You're a sick # even if you have changed.

2. Why is it that most people liberating the NWO only have 80 posts and 300 points?

3. The NWO suggests population control, which means if we're in the line of fire it's not going to be so great of a world for us.

4. The NWO/Bilderberger is secretive, illusive behavior is that of a Trojan Horse, I don't know if you've ever read about the Romans etc, but get to work on deciphering good from bad.

5. Yin and Yang is the illustration of the universe, not the world genius. The world can be all good(not supplying a NWO or any direct controllers making changes), and hopefully will be one day.

Also, you're not convincing anyone with a inkling of common sense that it's a good thing, so if that's your main intention on this board, go preach to the quire because 90% of the members of this board hate the NWO/Bilderbergers

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Revolution-2012]




posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
1. You're a sick # even if you have changed.

2. Why is it that most people liberating the NWO only have 80 posts and 300 points?

3. The NWO suggests population control, which means if we're in the line of fire it's not going to be so great of a world for us.

4. The NWO/Bilderberger is secretive, illusive behavior is that of a Trojan Horse, I don't know if you've ever read about the Romans etc, but get to work on deciphering good from bad.

5. Yin and Yang is the illustration of the universe, not the world genius. The world can be all good(not supplying a NWO or any direct controllers making changes), and hopefully will be one day.

Also, you're not convincing anyone with a inkling of common sense that it's a good thing, so if that's your main intention on this board, go preach to the quire because 90% of the members of this board hate the NWO/Bilderbergers

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Revolution-2012]


How old are you?

Oh, it's not that your a youngster, it's that you are polarized.

Now I understand.

I have spent 20 years fighting the NWO, so go back to sleep you polarized little boy, it's past your bedtime.

The purpose of this thread was philosophical discussion, so if we can get back to that.......



posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by infoliberator
 


Don't make me laugh.
l
Well in the 20 years you spent fighting the NWO, you've inexplicably unraveled your own inability to differentiate common sense from inefficient theories, promoting the fact you see it relevant that the NWO exist, however if you were to flash back to the beginning of man and imagine a world without war, and peace prevalent, you'd quickly realize that the NWO is not necessary as you so adamantly make very clear to the intelligent users of the board, whilst displaying your so called fight to the NWO you have done nothing but support them as a teeter toter for your own selfish battle you wish to carry through, and you enjoy it that way from what I can see, or, logically you find it indefinite that evil must exist, and you must be the right side up of the battle, promoting your own inaccurate depiction of human psychology, understanding nothing but your own black hole conception of reality.



posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
reply to post by infoliberator
 


Don't make me laugh.
l
Well in the 20 years you spent fighting the NWO, you've inexplicably unraveled your own inability to differentiate common sense from inefficient theories, promoting the fact you see it relevant that the NWO exist, however if you were to flash back to the beginning of man and imagine a world without war, and peace prevalent, you'd quickly realize that the NWO is not necessary as you so adamantly make very clear to the intelligent users of the board, whilst displaying your so called fight to the NWO you have done nothing but support them as a teeter toter for your own selfish battle you wish to carry through, and you enjoy it that way from what I can see, or, logically you find it indefinite that evil must exist, and you must be the right side up of the battle, promoting your own inaccurate depiction of human psychology, understanding nothing but your own black hole conception of reality.


What a controverted way of saying nothing.

You use too many words to say too little.

The first words were good. But then it devolved into garbledygoop.

If you want to gain anyone to your side, be efficient in your use of words.

Be clear, be concise, and most important, don;t confuse people with too many big words assembled in some fashionable way and used to impress.

Getting back to your post. That is not true. I have not twisted anything in my mind to make it conceivable to encourage or embrace the NWO.

To the contrary, I have realized that when one engaes an enemy in battle, one becomes an enemy by virtue of their position. Each opponent is an enemy to each other. In other words, if you give me a gun, place me in the center of town, walk pacingly away from me, and I see the sun dawning behind me.....What shoul dI do....use the gun that is given to me, or put it down, walk away and leave the battle altogether.

For me, I would do the latter, because having fought the NWO for 20 years now approx., I have learned that it's just as much a part of the enemy's trap to engage him, as it is to be be his ally.

Every bit of energy you give to fighting your enemy, is used against you by your enemy. That is a simple Taoist understanding. It's the Chi or Yin, Yang movement of energy.

My point was simply, that without evil in the world, you would know no good.

That is a truism, no matter how you slice it.



posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by infoliberator
 





The first words were good. But then it devolved into garbledygoop.


Apparently.



Be clear, be concise, and most important, don;t confuse people with too many big words assembled in some fashionable way and used to impress.


Ok...? It seems as I actually absorbed what I learned in highschool.



My point was simply, that without evil in the world, you would know no good.


Indulge. Please.


Buddhism

Buddhists believe that peace can be attained once all suffering ends. To eliminate suffering and achieve this peace, they follow a set of teachings called the Four Noble Truths — a central tenet to their philosophy.


en.wikipedia.org...

Apparently peace is the absence of knowing good, because without bad you couldn't balance bad/good as an alignment, considering there would be peace.

Hm?



posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012
 


Yes, that is in essence what I am saying.

Buddhism makes some good points.

We don't have to experience evil to know good, but when we are in the presence of it, we can understand goodness that much better. We don't have to BE evil to BE good, but being through crap makes the better things in life stand out.

Buddhism says that it is through suffering that we come to understand life, or that is the purpose, but I disagree with that. We only have to be close to those who suffer to be empathic, to understand what they are going through, to empathise with them, .....in order to gain that insight or knowledge of darkness and how briliant the light is on the other side of that equation.

It is through the unraveling of darkness and how it affects the world, the whole NWO, and my own struggle against it, that has shown me how much better the goodness is in this world, and how much I would rather be a part of it, rather than the NWO side. But, it is also the understanding that the struggle itself, has lent me to be a victim to it's abuses. If I had not spent so much time fighting against it, I would have enjoyed my own life much more, and the real question is.....

Is it better to focus your energy into games that other people play.....
or
to focus on creating your own games, that are defined by your own rules?

If you are creating your own reality, then every moment spent fighting against someone elses, is time lost creating your own.

Now who's advantage is that to?







[edit on 11-4-2009 by infoliberator]



posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by infoliberator
 
When Jesus returns, wars will be no more, there will be no more killers, wild animals, no disease, nothing. The bible plainly says that after Jesus comes back, the lamb shall lie with the lion! Now, if that lion had any intentions of eating that lamb, would Jesus allow it to lay with the lion? There will be no more sin on this planet, and the sinners that were here will be gone, judged and tossed into the sulphur pit to be remembered no more. Also, God is not heartless, for he sent his "only" son here to planet earth, let the people kill him, use his own body and blood to pay for their sins, and yours & mine, and all we gotta do is keep the 10 commandments! Adam and eve sinned, and now we gotta deal with it till Jesus comes back, but our destiny is up to us, not God. God can send Jesus back at any given time, but he hopes that all men will once again turn to him and repent of their sins and conquer satan. There are no variables when it comes to God, you either love him more than money, women, your cars, big fine houses, and fancy clothes. One more thing, if wanna understand about people who dress poorly and who dress fancy, go and read the book of james, chapter 2, verses 1 thru 16. That should take care of the poorly dressed person you are complaining about!



posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
And to add to that.....

I do not believe we should "not" fight against it or that we should fight against it.

I think we should we do what we can to refuse to give into it. But I think we should be careful how much energy we give it, by resisting it, as well.

In other words, put up a website, or create a blog or post on forums and help expose the NWO, but do not put your heart and soul and "energy" into it. Do it passively, not actively. In other words, do it without thinking about it. Do it without focusing too much on it. In other words, "just do it". Just don't spend all your time, or all your focus, or all your energy on it, that's all.

Remember, it's your life, not theirs.



posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
reply to post by infoliberator
 
When Jesus returns, wars will be no more, there will be no more killers, wild animals, no disease, nothing. The bible plainly says that after Jesus comes back, the lamb shall lie with the lion! Now, if that lion had any intentions of eating that lamb, would Jesus allow it to lay with the lion? There will be no more sin on this planet, and the sinners that were here will be gone, judged and tossed into the sulphur pit to be remembered no more. Also, God is not heartless, for he sent his "only" son here to planet earth, let the people kill him, use his own body and blood to pay for their sins, and yours & mine, and all we gotta do is keep the 10 commandments! Adam and eve sinned, and now we gotta deal with it till Jesus comes back, but our destiny is up to us, not God. God can send Jesus back at any given time, but he hopes that all men will once again turn to him and repent of their sins and conquer satan. There are no variables when it comes to God, you either love him more than money, women, your cars, big fine houses, and fancy clothes. One more thing, if wanna understand about people who dress poorly and who dress fancy, go and read the book of james, chapter 2, verses 1 thru 16. That should take care of the poorly dressed person you are complaining about!



What a hellish sounding place!

How is the lion going to eat???



posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I used to think religion was one of the biggest problesm in the world, but now I realise it's actually idealism that is one of the biggest problems in the world.

If it's not "Jesus is going to make the world perfect" when he returns, it's....

"Aliens are going to land and save us when they return".....

Or some grand idealistic fantasy, in other words, one form or another, of mind control, and artificial reality dictates the will of the unconscious mind, and enables people to have ideas that some paradise is going to magically appear.

Instead, what people need to do, is to live the life you believe in, and stop day dreaming about some savior, and fix the damn problem and get on.

2012 is coming, pack your bags, the planet is leaving.

More idealism? We'll see.



posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
We need to stop thinking that changing the external world will bring us happiness. I too went through thinking that the NWO was evil and I needed to do everything i could to expose it and put an end to it. I would browse all the horror stories on ATS for hours. I would try and warn friends and family that there was something big going on and that we were all doomed!

Then I realized, what am i doing to myself? I browse these boards and actively look for threads that would create fear within myself. I would seek out articles and discussions that would scare the crap out of me.

Ok so there is this massive secret group that has been operating behind the scenes for thousands of years that have extremely advanced technology, secret knowledge passed down for thousands of years, and a blood lust for killing human beings and taking over the world.

This left me feeling small, scared, and helpless on a deep level. Now I would get fired up and tell people we need to do something, but only after convincing them it was pretty much impossible because they had us so well controlled. What were a couple of flyers and youtube videos compared to the almighty NWO who controlled everything, had unlimited money, power and knowledge?

Fighting the NWO will not work. Like infolib said, fighting only gives your opponent more energy to use against you. It is a war for your mind and you are letting them win. You are fighting them because they have planted the seed of fear in your mind.

Stop seeking externally and look inside yourself. The external is a mirror for the battle that is going on inside yourself. In doing this i realized on a deep and profound level that without the NWO people would not be waking up. There would be no change, no spiritual evolution. You need the ying and the yang.

Researching conspiracies and the NWO lead me to becoming more spiritual. I started meditating and following threads that uplifted my consciousness, instead of spreading fear. I have learned more about life in the past year than in my first 23.

Dont get caught up in spreading fear or they win.

And to the poster who thinks a bearded man will descend from the sky and make everything all better.....you are the god you have been waiting for. When you stop thinking someone is coming to save you and look inside yourself, then you will know god.



posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight
We need to stop thinking that changing the external world will bring us happiness. I too went through thinking that the NWO was evil and I needed to do everything i could to expose it and put an end to it. I would browse all the horror stories on ATS for hours. I would try and warn friends and family that there was something big going on and that we were all doomed!

Then I realized, what am i doing to myself? I browse these boards and actively look for threads that would create fear within myself. I would seek out articles and discussions that would scare the crap out of me.

Ok so there is this massive secret group that has been operating behind the scenes for thousands of years that have extremely advanced technology, secret knowledge passed down for thousands of years, and a blood lust for killing human beings and taking over the world.

This left me feeling small, scared, and helpless on a deep level. Now I would get fired up and tell people we need to do something, but only after convincing them it was pretty much impossible because they had us so well controlled. What were a couple of flyers and youtube videos compared to the almighty NWO who controlled everything, had unlimited money, power and knowledge?

Fighting the NWO will not work. Like infolib said, fighting only gives your opponent more energy to use against you. It is a war for your mind and you are letting them win. You are fighting them because they have planted the seed of fear in your mind.

Stop seeking externally and look inside yourself. The external is a mirror for the battle that is going on inside yourself. In doing this i realized on a deep and profound level that without the NWO people would not be waking up. There would be no change, no spiritual evolution. You need the ying and the yang.

Researching conspiracies and the NWO lead me to becoming more spiritual. I started meditating and following threads that uplifted my consciousness, instead of spreading fear. I have learned more about life in the past year than in my first 23.

Dont get caught up in spreading fear or they win.

And to the poster who thinks a bearded man will descend from the sky and make everything all better.....you are the god you have been waiting for. When you stop thinking someone is coming to save you and look inside yourself, then you will know god.


Thank you bringthelight,

We are all brothers and sisters to each other. It's nice to know I have brothers like you out there. I agree with what you said 100%.



posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I have a right to be victimized.

Those who would rid the world of evil, will eliminate the rights of victims to be victimized.

Now, this is purely hypothetical of course, as it applies to me, but it applied to my last girlfriend, literally.

At some point in her life, she decided she liked being a victim. I'm not sure when it occured, maybe during an abusive childhood, who knows for sure, but she felt if she was not victimized, she was not accepted or loved. This of course, has to do with why we are not together anymore. But, in her world, her victimhood was a part of her identity and life.

Now, who am I to say that we should eliminate her ability to experience victimhood and oppression in the world? I can decide I do not wish to participate in aiding and abbetting her victimization, but would I go so far as to eliminate her abilty to experience what she chooses to.

Some might say, why not try to help her? But I did, and I did everything I could. She chooses to put herself in situations where she will be victimized and that is how she feels love, I guess. I tried to help encorage her, help her see the positive aspects of life, and light and love, but her view of the world was dim, narrow and dark. No matter what I did, or said, nothing worked.

The harder I would try to help her, the more she would resist. So, in the end, is it right to "force a change" on people or is it right to allow people to experience what they truly desire to, or what they believe they deserve to?

And if we removed all the evil in the world that chooses to victimize people, there are those like her, thta will be left without the option of that experience.

Now, if we remove all the bad experiences and create a place where nobody can live them out, experience them, or enjoy them, even briefly, then spirits and souls who need that growth process will choose to evolve elsewhere.

That is why I say, in this world we live in, no matter how screwed up everything is.....

Everything is Perfect.




[edit on 12-4-2009 by infoliberator]




top topics



 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join