It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything is PERFECT

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
There are the old cliches like"without bad, there would be no good.....without darkness, light could not exist.....
yin and yang make the world go round.

Many people claim they would like to see a better world, a more perfect world.
But, I ask you to think for yourselves...."what is a perfect world?"

From here, you could say,
"I want a world without the control of secret societies"
"I want free-energy and the ability to fly my own saucer"
"I want the government out of my life"
"I want to be able to own guns and not be prosecuted"
"I want to be able to work without being taxed to death"
"I want to be free to change my government as long as it conforms to the will of the people, without being targeted as a terrorist"
"I want child abuse to end"
"I want the murderers to dissappear"
"I want evil removed from the world"

and on and on and on

Now, imagine for a moment that all that were to come into being, because it was your will to carve the world into a more "Perfect Place", for us all.

Now, imagine the limitations on experience that a situation like that will create. With no murderers or child rapists, no police officers will be needed really. No cops means no "cat" for the mouse to play with. Now, maybe the mouse wished the cat would dissappear, but how much less fun will it be with nobody ever chasing him.

Let's imagine removing all the bad stuff for a moment. What will happen?
We won't have half the challenges to meet that we have currently. We will have much less experience to live through, overall. That limitation is a prison in itself.

For example, if I killed my neighbors cat and tortured it when I was a kid, or shot a bird with a bb gun, which I actually did, I'm sure I would not have the compassion for animals that I have today. I never knew how important birds were or how beautiful they were until I killed one and cried afterwards, regretting the childish mistake I had made. To this day, I have a hard time hurting anything that lives. But it wasn't until I took something's life, that I had the opportunity to learn the value of life, for myself. Nobody punished me, but the experience itself, helped me grow up and learn that what I did was wrong. Without that option to make mistakes, or even to grow up being "evil", you have a playground with all the rides locked up. No rides, then what good is the playground?

I certainly don't advocate the NWO, but I advocate it's right to exist, because if "evil" were not present, I would not be challenged to grow and become a better person, in the tremendous way I am affected by it. I would not want people like George Bush or Obama to "not" exist, because that means the experience of the whole would be limited by my own fears and selfish desires for how I desire to live. Well, evil people have a right to exist as well, because they have a right to "experience" whatever they desire.

How can this be o.k.?...some might ask....

It really depends on whether you believe that your power comes from inside yourself, or outside yourself.

From this perspective, I rely on my understanding of Huna, or Hawaii magick.

The Huna perspective is that you have 3 "selves" and your highest self, is always in contact with the higher self of all others, and nobody can interfere with your will on the higher self level. In other words, everything that happens to you, is planned in advance by your higher self, and done for your own benefit of learning and growing as a soul.

So, according to the Huna perspective, if you got into a car accident and lost a limb, you might in your lowest self, the conscious self, think you were being punished or recieving "bad karma", you were actually being taught a lesson about something, likely about handicaps or about compassion for the less fortunate or something of significance that changes your entire perspective on life, for the better, in one way or another.

I would be interested to know what people think about this.
Please be kind

[edit on 9-4-2009 by infoliberator]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by infoliberator

i stopped reading at the cat and mouse part. basicly your logic is flawed. Good and evil can exist indepenently because they dont exist. The modern laws of countries are basicly predicated on laws from religion, which may arguably work to a degree, but never acknowledge the fact GOD, whatever that means to someone else..just let go, and warned about the consequences via the "experience of NOW. Say for instance i got lost today, i looked at the map, yet my brain in its routine, mixed up the image. Which is my point. what we consider crime, is merely a situational response or preprogrammed by a situtation in someones life. And as Jesus said the seeds will fall where they may in shorter words.

People who maitain a harsh stance on others, whether it be addictions, crimes and punishments. Are dwelling at the end of it all in suicidal futility, promoting the world wars and genocidal reactionaries they were saying they opposed. Your in a sense right, the universe cannot exist without the scientific + and - forces keeping it in motion, yet we are not tied as closely to these constraints as one thinks, and the perverts, the theives, the political law thieves, are all jaded by a sense of something that makes them act out, causing the world an artificially perceived need for "good people" to get there boots on, which in itself is another self made illusion, control is a farce. THe best we can hope for is our minds and thoughts to remain healthy and be the spear of truth for others trapped in a mindset of self made contrivances.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

What's the point in replying to something you don't understand completely because you didn't read it all?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I completely and totally agree with you. Its all about perspective, good thread

I have never been really angry or hateful (maybe a little towards the Elite) in the past years. Many bad things came around, but despite maybe the initial shock of the situation, I quickly put it aside, and I find that I go through life, in the day to day, much easier. Events become clearer, and I understand things pretty much instantly, like I already knew.

Good , Bad , what is good can be bad, what is bad can be good.

Star and Flag for your thoughts.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Le Colonel]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Everything is perfect is EXACTLY right. Everything is the way it should be, and it does not need to be changed. This is is one of the core principles of enlightenment. Your wisdom is remarkable if you discovered this without the aid of mind altering substances (unlike SWIM, thank you ecstasy says SWIM ....aka Someone Who Isn't Me).

Peace.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

S+F

I think you made some very valid points about existence in this world. The bird example rang a bell for me. Life is all about experience and if you were not free to experience such a humbling event, you would have never developed compassion.

You could label your experience as bad and degrade yourself for hurting the bird, but that only brings more unnecessary suffering into the world. Did the bird give its life to foster guilt and resentment of the self, or for a gaining of profound knowledge and the evolution of a spirit? We have to stop labeling things as good or bad because in the end we never know what will come out of an experience.

Also I just finished reading Dan Millmans Sacred Journey of the Peaceful Warrior and there was a lot mentioned about huna magic and the 3 selves. The concept resonated with me on a deep level and I would love to dive a little deeper into what its all about. If you have any resources to share it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the great post!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

Huna: A Beginners Guide by Enid Hoffman

I am no expert but I read from lots of sources. This is a good start.

Also, for those interested in UFOlogy, the Matrix V is great, but I don't want to get into a controversy here, about the book.

This book is all about the "Higher Self", the higher self of alien races compared to the higher self of humans (they are identical), the role of the higher self, and even how the higher self limits you from "getting the bigger picture", so as to help you discover it in your own personal unfolding. In other words, you are being told the truth, say, at a booth at the whole life expo, the truth on alien life and the soul and our purpose here, but you are not allowed to hear it in the depth of your understanding because you are not ready for it yet, and your higher self is protecting you and helping you to prepare for higher degrees of knowledge.

Or perhaps you are being told of the cure for cancer, and you reject it, only to come down with it, and then to fight it off and learn from the experience. Why did you fail to listen at the Expo, because you weren't supposed to know that yet, because if you did, you would not have had the "cancer experience"., and the lesson of mind over matter and the will and the struggle or life, perhaps?

Even when our eyes are blinded, we are being shown the light!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
[No cops means no "cat" for the mouse to play with. Now, maybe the mouse wished the cat would dissappear, but how much less fun will it be with nobody ever chasing him.]

Why would the mouse want to be terrorized, played with, then eaten or killed by the cat, day in, day out, to continually look over his or her shoulder while doing its business in its world? It is fun and games to the cat, but it is not to the mouse.

Kind of like a rapist thinking his victim 'enjoyed' his actions. Pure psychopathic thinking.

How is terror or subjugation 'fun or games', something to find 'challenge' from? Why can't humanity be challenged by finding ways or technologies to improve their lives, and not be challenged by powers that be who sabotage humanity's progress?

How is that an justifiable challenge? Who wants to keep being bullied or kept behind just because it is a 'challenge' to them.

Who would want to live in such a psychotic environment where one is forced to divert his or her attention on looking out for his or her family's happiness, wealth, property, because their lives or livelihood are being 'challenged' by bullies who have the law behind them, protecting them from the angry masses?

People are tired of being 'challenged' by goons and social miscreants and corruption.

People want to be challenged in other ways, not to be part of perverse games, treated like playthings by the elite to be raped, robbed, and killed to advance the bullies' agenda

[edit on 9-4-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I understand what you're saying, but I rarely think that anything is exactly "perfect". And to whom? Some may like it dark, some may like it light. Not everyone is going to agree, and that is what diversity is. I understand the point made with "yin and yang", and yeah that goes along just fine to some degree, but in the end it depends on who everyone is. If EVERYONE wanted EVERYTHING to be perfect, then what are the guidelines for perfection?

This reminds me of in The Matrix Reloaded when the Architect was talking with Neo and said that our minds couldn't comprehend perfection and ultimately lead to the destruction of the first design of the Matrix.

In essence, I think there is some truth behind that. People are naturally f*cked up, for lack of a better word. People are lazy, greedy, selfish, and any other word you can think of. But on the flip side of the coin, people are loving, caring, nurturing, etc. I wouldn't put all my money into, "everything is perfect" for that reason. But in the end, maybe everything is the way it should be as was said earlier.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Black Ops]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Black Ops

That is a significant perception. I almost titled my thread, "Everything is as it should be"....

But that didnt sound as good.

It might be more appropriate, as far as literal verbage.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Some people like being terrorized and chased and prayed upon. Just ask anyone who used to be a victim and reclaimed their power. Victimhood is usually a choice on some level. If you are being affected, according to Huna, it is your choice to experience that, whether it's unconsciously or consciously done.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
One thing people don't understand, and that's because a lot of them don't believe in God or the bible, which is why they fail to clearly see things as to why things are the way they are. I know this is gonna open a can of worms, but in the name of the Lord Jesus, I stand firm. Mortal man today, would not have to deal with right or wrong, truth or lies, good vs evil had not eve allowed herself to be deceived in the garden of eden! Most people, not all but most don't realise that when eve bit that apple, it wasn't the eating of the fruit that caused her troubles, it was that she allowed satan to corrupt her mind and deceive her into disobeying God's orders! Here's a great example. Take a young child that's learning to walk, and it's mother has just got done giving him or her their bath. This child is running around the house totally naked, laughing all the while and having a great time with it's mommy and daddy, well, when this happens we call it "innocence", because this child doesn't know any better, and it is indeed funny to watch! Now, take this same child, when it is say, 18 years old and decides to run through the house, out into public, and wherever else, well, we call that streaking, which is against the law, because this person "knows" better than to do something like that! All man is now paying a price until Jesus returns simply because 2 people (adam&eve) could not stay strong in their faith and allowed satan to deceive them. This is what our world leaders are now doing also. They are allowing satan to control them via money, drugs, prostitution, power, false wealth, and a false mindset, which is the big "deception"! In 2nd corinthians 4:4, that verse starts off with "and the God of this world", well, Jesus ain't here yet, and neither is God! So, that just leaves ole lucifer in charge of things at the present moment.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
What we need is a giant effen war, with two clear sides and for one to finally win after the loss of many lives and to control for some time until the other side can amass enough resources to start fighting and another war can ensue, face it humans aren't happy unless they're fighting a clear cut enemy.
Always they will need things to fear and hate to make em happy and feel significant. I know it sounds stupid but humans are stupid, as long as they think they are on the right side they're happy, you think a soldier in the history of earth has ever gone to war knowing they were on the wrong side? We can't live in a perfect world because there is some 6 billion definitions of perfect in this world.
We love to hate and love to pretend we have a reason for hating. So lets just quit dancing around and kill each other all ready? maybe when there is only one person left in this world it will be perfect.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
As long as man is strugging for the ever achieving "enlightenment"; then we'll never be free of any tyranny in the world. It is in our nature to question and gain knowledge, and eventually we will win. Life balances out.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aztec Riddle

We've been at war for over 2000 years now. The first shot was fired when they crucifide Jesus! There will be 2 clear sides at armageddon, and evil will not be triumphant. Nothing will be perfect in this world as long as satan is in it. Hate is not born into us, it's built in after we are old enough to understand what it is. That is what being of the age of accountability is all about biblically. Once we reach that age, it's considered to be 12 or 14, God holds us accountable for what we do and say and think. This is the curse of "freewill" that we were cursed with after adam and eve sinned in the garden of eden.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Now, why would you take a perfectly good philosophical argument and load it down with Religion?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Because that's what people do when they don't understand something. "I don't get it, so God has something to do with it."

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

No, man created religion, Jesus only created a "relationship" between God and man. That's what's wrong with the world today. People "think" to much and pray to little. When things are going well, people put God in the trunks of their cars, and then when we have a 9-11, Poof, there's a national day of prayer, and people globally are shown praying all over tv! God ain't no spare tire you use when ya feel like it! When Jesus walked the earth he never labeled people muslims, jewish, christain, catholics, he called us, "God's Children". I understand your philosophical argument here totally, but it's you and others like you who don't understand the relationship between God and man. You and your cohorts try to isolate a realm that can't be, and think it to death. Picture this, everybody in the world, to include our leaders, walk out one morning, give each other a big ole hug, and hug their neighbors, and tell them that they love them and mean it! Then, you see on the news where all global armies are dumping their nukes and other various sorts of weaponry into a big hole somewhere and blowing it up, destroying it forever. The leaders say they have finally learned what world peace is all about. The people cheer, cry, and give thanks to the creator! This is in the bible ya know, for it says, "they shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning-hooks, and shall practice war no more"! Now there's some real philosophy to live by isn't it?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Considering that this post has the highest points of defeatist and pessimistic points,i've ever seen,it is quite logical in some aspects where experience is concerned,however such extremes as murder or child abuse as being part of the world is not necessary,you wanna know,read a book!,it's not like im gonna rape somebody to learn some experience from it.

What im saying is, there's a line that can't be crossed,the line where taking advantage of other people,for your own ends,is not acceptable because someone suffers as a consequence.

And there is a perfect place,you gotta admit,a couple of hundred years ago there was no cure for some diseases,but science has so far progressed that only a few are left to cure,and when we get to that perfect place that we are aiming for, we can repost this topic again and see if it still holds validity.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

No, man created religion, Jesus only created a "relationship" between God and man. That's what's wrong with the world today. People "think" to much and pray to little. When things are going well, people put God in the trunks of their cars, and then when we have a 9-11, Poof, there's a national day of prayer, and people globally are shown praying all over tv! God ain't no spare tire you use when ya feel like it! When Jesus walked the earth he never labeled people muslims, jewish, christain, catholics, he called us, "God's Children". I understand your philosophical argument here totally, but it's you and others like you who don't understand the relationship between God and man. You and your cohorts try to isolate a realm that can't be, and think it to death. Picture this, everybody in the world, to include our leaders, walk out one morning, give each other a big ole hug, and hug their neighbors, and tell them that they love them and mean it! Then, you see on the news where all global armies are dumping their nukes and other various sorts of weaponry into a big hole somewhere and blowing it up, destroying it forever. The leaders say they have finally learned what world peace is all about. The people cheer, cry, and give thanks to the creator! This is in the bible ya know, for it says, "they shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning-hooks, and shall practice war no more"! Now there's some real philosophy to live by isn't it?

What if the God you are describing is different than the God I imagine?

And what if my neighbor never showers, stinks to high heaven, and I don't want to hug him, or her. Am I going to be forced to by God?

And what if , right after we turn our swords into plowshares, big animals come to eat us? Will God protect us, instead of the swords?

What about the people who choose to remain evil? How are we going to deal with them, if they do not want to love anyone?

Will God punish them?

And if so, would I want a God that is that heartless, and uncompassionate?

Your thought process leaves me with too many variables.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by infoliberator]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join