It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the U.S Try Start a War Between North Korea and Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Did the U.S Try Start a War Between North Korea and Japan

www.--.com

An astonishing revelation regarding UFOs is being reported in some initial media reports relating to the very recent Japanese false alarm regarding an alleged North Korean missile attack. The entire population of Japan is in a state of utter panic and anger and an international crisis might well all be the result of irresponsible actions of extraterrestrial tourists flying a UFO from North Korea to Japan on a sightseeing expedition.........

www.--.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
If you have read stories from the Many source, not only from this site but many Reputable news stations etc regarding witnesses seeing UFO's or what some say are U.S Secret aircraft or "space craft" of equal or similar technology.

There have been too many sightings to say that its E.T and his friends visiting us. My Opinion is that many of these sightings are U.S Military secret weapons. This leads me believe and ask the question. If we have this type of secret UFO looking space craft and Knowing the Missile launch was going to take place, then deliberately fly towards Japan, Knowing that the craft signature will come up looking like a missile heading towards them…. Which is exactly what happened.

Read the story….whatchyathink?

www.--.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I don't think NK needs help starting a war with Japan. Flying a rocket overhead (among the other things they have done) are provacation enough.

Japan is still in defensive mode and has not gathered much in the way of offense. They toss the idea of offensive capabilty around, but it hasn't caught on yet.

And why does it have to be U.S.? Why not China or Russia?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Russia might have the same capability, but nearly all these sightings are here in the U.S, meaning that we seeing these secret aircraft here.

The reason behind trying to start a war. Maybe a another excuse to Bomb their Nuclear Facility in the midst of all the mess. Maybe get a closer look at the strength of North Korea without U.S direct involvement.

Who knows~

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Japan is not capable of any attack on NK. They are capable of defending themselves, but not of invading anyone. Maybe that will change in the future.

Currently, you could see the U.S. as the offensive arm of the Japanese military. So, it would be either the U.S. or the S Koreans testing the waters in NK.

I see what you are saying about the U.S. being the only ones known to have secret aircraft. But it is very naive to expect no one else has any secret aircraft. I think China could have a lot going on and no one would know.

new topics

top topics

join