It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens experiences with the spirits of bacteria?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
WHOAH! Check out this video!

www.ted.com...

I don't know how this will play out, because we haven't a lot of "spiritual" science. But what if.

What if our "alien" visions or dreams (specifically) are communication with the interdimensional spirits of bacteria and viruses?

This video tells us that there are 10 times as many bacteria living on us, than cells in our body. How do they communicate with us, as their host? Why couldn't they have (since they're small and perhaps capable of manipulating subtle quantum effects) developed a "collective spirit" capable of "communication?

What if other "aliens" are really the interdimensional collective spiritual entities of other species, such as humans, ants, reptiles, and things?

THAT would be WILD!

Just starting a new conspiracy, for fun! Go crazy on it!

in Liberty, by God,
O-315

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Excellent theory!

I think that in a world and time where a living organism can grown from all fours to standing upright and completely complex motory tasks in roughly 6 million years(meaning us), being very astonishing as that is, anything is possible!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
very interesting.....

What constitutes a soul?
What limits are placed on a soul?
What living things have souls? All? Or only the priveleged?
Is there a difference between the "soul" and the "spirit"?

Questions I often find myself asking...

Based on many things I have heard about aliens, they already sound like a virus that operates off of hive logic...

join