It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus and 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I read this article this morning and i thought it might be a good idea to put it up.

2012wiki.com...

Nostradamus predicted land sinking very quickly, solar flares, gamma radiation during the passing of the equatorial plane of the Galaxy. This rift is located between the zodiac sign of the Saggitarius and Scorpio. The arrows of the Saggitarius points to the dark rift, which is the gravitational waves emitting from the black hole, and incident which happens every 11,000 years, an event where the drawings of Nostradamus predicted three eclipses before this event to occur. The culmination of this event is expected to occur similar to the Mayans on 21 December 2012. It should be noted that gravitational waves causes earthquakes both on the Sun and Earth and its frequency increases dramatically as we approach closer to 2012, starting late 1990s.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the QUOTE BOX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 15% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL.

[edit on 9/4/2009 by kosmicjack]

[edit on 9/4/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Nostradamus also predicted a lots of things which never happened !
50 % were false predictions and the 50 left were random !
so...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I thought we were already in the age of aquarius, astrologically speaking. That is supposed to be a time of"harmany and love abounding, peace and love surrounding."
I think you need to take a real good look at your data, my friend. There seem to be a few puzzle peices missing.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
His predictions were so vauge that they are contributed to alot of events usually after the fact to suit the interpretors intentions.Not to mention there is alot of false work floating around on the internet that is contributed to him.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
[edit on 9-4-2009 by dkman222]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
He never predicted anything directly with 2012. Anything you hear otherwise is rubbish.

It's like 9/11. It's certainly amusing that 'experts' who study his works say that he predicted this event, while the same 'experts' didn't see this until AFTER the event. It's a very simple matter to twist his words (or ignore some lines) to make it seem to fit anything.

If there were REALLY any experts on his works, they would have predicted events like 9/11 BEFORE they happened. Since no one does, I don't trust a single one of them to make accurate guesses at anything else he wrote.

new topics

top topics

join