It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD secures synagogues against Muslim retaliation should Israeli attack Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

NYPD secures synagogues against Muslim retaliation should Israeli attack Iran

www.debka.com

The New York Police Department has put together a response plan that includes deploying extra officers, including heavily armed Hercules Teams, at synagogues, Jewish community centers and Israel diplomatic offices, out of concern that Muslim extremists might retaliate if Israel should attack Iran's nuclear facilities.

Similar precautions were taken last year after Hizballah commander Imad Mughniyeh was killed in a car bombing in Damascus, for which the Lebanese terrorists blamed Israel.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Wow - does mr. Bloomberg know something that we dont?

Debka is making their reports, and sources stays unclear - like always. But Gaza Op show us that Debka has very good sorces inside governments, US and Israel - and I recomend to follow Debkas news feeds - if you want to get a hints from Iran attack in forehand...

But over all - not a good sign - these are news and headlines from couple of days from different countries:

- Israel: Focus on Iran threat
- Britain: Unite against Iran
- USA: We Back Israel
- France: Iran is a threat
- Russia: Dont attack!
- China: Dont attack!

www.debka.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

There have been no specific threats reported against the city for the weeklong holiday which starts at sundown Wednesday, but Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said: More than seven years after 9/11 "we know that counterterrorism is now a permanent part of our mission."

Several months earlier, two Iranian citizens were questioned while taking video images of the subway tracks.

You can see we're they're going with this.

It's got nothing to do with mythical "Muslim retaliation" over an Israeli attack that's never going to take place anyway.(Without a green light from Washington which has been denied consistently since 2008)

It's just unwarranted discrimination by fuelled hysteria and widespread Islamophobia and the Law Enforcement agencies are playing up on people's main-stream media induced ignorance to further crack down on any minority, Muslim or not.

Mexicans, Chinese, Muslims, Indians, they're all getting the boot from the MSM this year. Either they're stealing our jobs, planning a Communist uprising, terrorist attacks or overpopulating and depriving us of all our resources.

There's absolutely zero justification for this.

When did American Muslims "retaliate" for Afghanistan or Iraq? When did Muslims "retaliate" for Abu Ghraib or Guantanamo Bay? When did they "retaliate" for the Haditha massacre?

American Muslims are some of the most well-integrated minorities in the US, with incomes twice that of average Americans.
What are they afraid of? It doesn't get any more blatant fear-mongering than this.

[edit on 9/4/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I think that the US has told Israel that they need Iran as a pretext to put their missile shield in Eastern Europe against Russia.

Now that Russia is agreeing to reducing their nuclear weapons and the plan to put missile shield is going forward without much criticism from Russia, maybe they don't need to let Iran alive...

We'll see. But IMO, we won't see an attack on Iran before the missile shield is installed and running and Russia signed a new ``reduction of nuclear arms`` treaty.

But on the other hand, we know that the probability of a false-flag attack is very high this year.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I'm not going to say anything about the Jewish being the squeaky wheel that gets the oil.

Ooops! I just did

Might be interesting if anyone can compare these plans to any plans to protect Mosques after certain events.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Oh man, If the US or Israel attacks Iran, expect the Russians and Chinese to back Iran. Putin has backed Iran because of geopolitical reasons. And if the Russians collaborate with the Chinese, that is a monster ready to be awoken. The missile shield is very important, I also don't see an attack before that is built up. That's my opinion though. A war with Russia and China is something I don't want to see.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Might be interesting if anyone can compare these plans to any plans to protect Mosques after certain events.

I doubt it, even though they should:

Friday, September 26th ended a week in which thousands of copies of Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West -- the fear-mongering, anti-Muslim documentary being distributed by the millions in swing states via DVDs inserted in major newspapers and through the U.S. mail -- were distributed by mail in Ohio. The same day, a "chemical irritant" was sprayed through a window of the Islamic Society of Greater Dayton, where 300 people were gathered for a Ramadan prayer service.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

There's far more potential for anti-Muslim discrimination than the other way away around in my mind.

The media just feeds into it.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
reply to post by Now_Then

I doubt it, even though they should:

Friday, September 26th ended a week in which thousands of copies of Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West -- the fear-mongering, anti-Muslim documentary being distributed by the millions in swing states via DVDs inserted in major newspapers and through the U.S. mail -- were distributed by mail in Ohio. The same day, a "chemical irritant" was sprayed through a window of the Islamic Society of Greater Dayton, where 300 people were gathered for a Ramadan prayer service.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

There's far more potential for anti-Muslim discrimination than the other way away around in my mind.

The media just feeds into it.

That's for a good reason. Muslims (not Muslim Americans; they are one or the other not both) are more likely to react violently.

Americans don't usually fly off the handle. Their reported attacks are random ... no less violent in property damage.

Muslims have a tendancy to kill people with an absolute disregard for everyone including themselves.

So, in the events, it's no wonder. When a Tammy Faye whips out her 12 guage and mows down some Muslims they will heavily fortify the mosques.

Fear Mongering? How about proven behavior.

EDIT: Oh wait ... would that be profiling?

[edit on 4·10·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
When do marching orders for war become marching orders for war? What I mean is, the attack must be next week.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Wow , from that article Israel's attack is rather imminent. How do they know that ? ..i wonder.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatality

Because it's all been pre-planned.

Israel doesn't really care if Iran is guilty of anything or not... this is a power play invasion, a ploy to gain more power over the middle east to be manipulated for profit as they see fit, plain and simple. It's pretty easy to see that.

Iran has a long standing history of remaining peaceful... the world seems to forget this when these megalomaniacs in Israel start shouting propaganda.

Israel want's war.
And they'll do anything possible to get it.

This religious fueled power grabbing garbage makes me sick.

Yes, I know it's not religion that directly causes it, but organized religion always gets used as a tool to rally the people behind the most disgusting and haneous crimes.

I really cannot express in words just how disgusted and utterly disappointed I am with them.

We saved their collective backsides from the fascist tyrants... why? So they can become a fascist tyrant themselves?!

And then you've got these unorganized idiots who keep worsening the situation by blowing themselves up... both sides are screwed in the head.

Well... time to put the boots back on.
It's time to take out the garbage yet again.

This time we're gonna have to wipe out both sides.

The question is, which one do we start with?
Israel?
Or the fanatics?

[edit on 10-4-2009 by johnsky]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky

I really cannot express in words just how disgusted and utterly disappointed I am with them.

Get in line.

I can't see Israel attacking Iran without Russia and China responding as well.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Makes you wonder if there is anyone sane left in Israel at all.

They're asking for a standoff with Russia.

They're drooling at the mouth to start world war 3.

They need to be stopped before they get it.

new topics

top topics

join