It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain urges 'united front' against Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Britain urges 'united front' against Iran

www.globalresearch.ca

The British Foreign Secretary has called for a 'united front' between Persian Gulf Arab states and the West to deal with Iran.

"I know that many countries in the region are concerned not just about the dangers of Iran's nuclear program but also (about) Iranian activities in the region that cause instability in many countries of the Middle East," Miliband told reporters in Saudi Arabia.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Not a day go past, without reading signs from coming attack to Iran - no matter crazy it is - no matter how great lies there is behind... Zionist scam in dangerous positions!

UK - Israel - USA... I think its going to happen soon.

Sametime worlds historys greatest lier ever - "Hopedope Obama" - is praising peace to middle east - but what is he really doing? Bush raised military budgets high above the roofs - but peace loving "change" Obama is just raising those even more...

I think these two news are highly related - these measures are clear preparings for new war, coming soon from TV sets...

The Largest Military Budget in World History
www.globalresearch.ca...

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Why does Iran get a bad wrap for "destabalising the region", when over the past 60 years the biggest destabalising force has been the Western powers interferring?

Iran had a democratic, popular, secular Government before the Shah was installed by the CIA/MI5 under operation Operation Ajax. Under his brutal regime, the only viable opposition that existed was the clerics, hence the revolution in 1979.

The whole "problem" of a "radical" Iran is Western created. Iran, rightly, see's the US, the UK and Israel as threats. Given recent history, these beliefs of theirs are quite well founded. Iran has been pissed about by Western powers since the early 19th century. More detail can be provided if people so wish.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I agree with you 100%... I will hit the streets the day Iran war is beginning.

"Thats a bridge too far for me from damn bankers."

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
How can you have a United Front when one of your biggest Allies, Saudi Arabia, is THE PRINCIPAL financier of Palestinian, Lebanese and Iraqi resistance groups?

40% of all foreign fighters in Iraq are Saudis. Saudi Arabia gives billions to Hezbollah and Hamas per year.

Even Washington has admitted this (though not too publicly of course):

Wealthy Saudi financiers and charities have funded terrorist organizations and causes that support terrorism and the ideology that fuels the terrorists' agenda', Levey told lawmakers yesterday.

'Even today, we believe that Saudi donors may still be a significant source of terrorist financing, including for the insurgency in Iraq,' he added.

US officials have expressed particular concern about three Saudi-run charities that operate around the world: the International Islamic Relief Organization, the World Association of Muslim Youth and the Muslim World League.

www.forbes.com...

You want Unity?

Put your foot up the Saudi's ass, instead of friggin' trying to link Iran vainly to almost everything that goes wrong in this world.

If a person slips on a goddamn banana peel these days it's Iran's fault.

[edit on 9/4/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

i feel happy for every war pacifism has avoided. but i am angry for the one pacifism will make us lose

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It's upper stupidity on the UK's side.

Why, oh why is Brown doing this?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Why does any Western country bother to involve themselves in the affairs of the Middle East?

1. Oil

2. Jewish Lobby

If it were up to senior defence personnel and an actual concern for National Security, neither the UK or US would dare to set foot in the Middle East.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Because Brown is a puppet for the shadow government... and the rest of the world knows it.

Let's wait and see how this turns out.

I personally have no problem with Iran having nuclear power and nukes. They are a sovereign country and make their own decisions.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Why can't Iran have nukes?

I don't get that.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

Don't want to go through withdrawal!!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Because Israelis are the "chosen people" who have been selected by God to rule the land of Canaan, and hence need to assert that rule uncompromisingly by having 300 Nuclear weapons (because this claim is about as valid as crocodile piss).

And people say some of the stuff Ahmadinejad is quoted as saying is "whacky" or "inflammatory".

Yeah take the word of a 3,000 year old book written by some Jewish goat-herder.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I'm extremely angry about this call to arms against Iran, the youth there are rebelling quite nicely in a genuine democratic republic, give it a decade or two and Iran will be no different to our 'western' countries, maybe with the citizens even more free than we are... which is why I suspect our governments want them out of the way as they are currently outside of our sphere of influence (Zionist lobby/NWO).

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It's only the young and naive Miliband saying it . When he arrives at these international diplomatic conferences the real world diplomats wonder why the UK had to send the work experience boy . They haven't forgotten his rash and foolhardy utterances during the Russia Georgia conflict. Perhaps he comes up with these ideas to pretend he has some kind of input.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

the youth there are rebelling quite nicely in a genuine democratic republic, give it a decade or two and Iran will be no different to our 'western' countries, maybe with the citizens even more free than we are...

A decade or two? Who do you think you're dealing with here the Salvation Army?

Israel's probably making phone calls to the Oval Office on a daily basis saying "Can we bomb them nowwww?".

A grass-roots revolution (the same thing that ironically overthrew the American-backed Shah) is far too slow and quite for conservative circles in Washington, London and Jerusalem.

They want Iran's clock turned back 60 years immediately... so they don't have to worry about them for say, another 30 or so...

Until Ultra-Fundamentalists take power once more, who make the Khomeini's regime look like altar boys.

And the West once again, shoots itself in what is now a very sore and swollen foot.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
No one is going to attack Iran, if they wanted to they've of already. I tried of hearing about this. Plus, they would need a large support for this to happen, but it's not going to happen.

Instead, they are already attacking the Iranian economy with their bread and butter - by lowering oil prices. Yup, write it down, a few middle eastern countries are already on the verge of bankruptcy due to this.

Good news is that we don't have to worry about the surge of prices at the pumps for a while. Look it up for yourself the price per barrel last year was close to $200, now it's around $50-$40. That's a 75% reduction. Just imagine how much u would hurt if u got a 75% reduction on your pay check, espeacially if u like to splurge in the first place.

ANd no, there is no such thing is an oil crises. If we really want to drill the oil fields it would be cheap as water.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by amfirst]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
they have been wanting it for quite some time, i mean it was only a matter of time before it happened.. which is complete bollocks. cause if were so worried about nukes and that lot then why not say that to every country that has nukes including us..

sorry chaps but it goes way beyond that, interesting enough the Rothchilds don't own a central bank in Iran..yet

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Why don't Blackwater/Haliburton/ and the rest of those money hungry contractors form their own pirate mercenary force in service of the callous ones that throw us against each other with bombs and bayonets while they occupy their private communities and elite resorts sipping $700 wine? They and their ilk are screwing the majority of the worlds population it seems. Thousands of years of religion preaching peace all for nothing.

new topics

top topics

join