It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police caught LIEING about Death of London Protester (Video Proof of police assaulting him unprovok

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Cameras shed light on evil acts for the entire world to see.

Maybe he was just caught up in the frenzy and was trying to impress his mates with the knockdown or maybe he’s just a bully and should have never been hired as a cop.

Watching this video reminds me of watching Hollywood movies such as “Braveheart” where the King’s men (cops) abused their people and then gloated about it later over a brew and actually believed they were the righteous ones.

When watching the video you can see "nothing really" was happening at

the time. The protesters, the cops were kinda just milling around. Something like this could have sparked the start of a huge riot.

the police are lucky this idiot act , by a idiot didn't.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by Cyberbian
A crime has been committed.

How do you know a crime has been committed? The investigation isn't even over yet, give it a chance.

I am sure that when it's done, the correct action will be taken, but whatever happened to innocence before guilt?

You'd all expect the same to apply to you, even if you'd chopped up babies and served them to old people for lunch, then burnt down the old folks home while flinging cats onto the fire for good measure..

You'd still want a fair trial and not a kangaroo court, I am sure...

Q How do I know a crime has been committed?
A I watched the video.

I trust that the reports of his death are real, therefore a crime has been committed.

It is traditional to lock up someone who has been filmed striking someone who then dies, and charging them with the crime.

Then the evidence is gathered neatly, while the threat to society is locked safely away.

I can think of no murderer who has attacked someone on film, where the victim dies shortly thereafter, who has been sent on holiday while the police investigate.

We have all witnessed the unprovoked attack followed shorly thereafter by the mans death. What part of that do you and the Brittish Government not comprehend?

We both know that if it were not a cop who did the attack, the attacker would be behind bars. If this is allowed, every psychopath with homicidal tendancys will incentivized to sign up for the police academy. What a glorious day you will have then.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Cameras shed light on evil acts for the entire world to see.

Clearly to me a man was murdered unnecessarily by a London cop. While I'm not certain the cop is an evil man, he did commit an evil act against another human being regardless of what colors he wears or who he represents.

Maybe he was just caught up in the frenzy and was trying to impress his mates with the knockdown or maybe he’s just a bully and should have never been hired as a cop.

Nope, I doubt he intended to kill the guy, but for the sake of the Western World he needs to be fired and perhaps convicted of manslaughter.

Otherwise cops will see it as a free ticket to kill innocents at will and perhaps London will burn for being a part of this evil act.

Watching this video reminds me of watching Hollywood movies such as “Braveheart” where the King’s men (cops) abused their people and then gloated about it later over a brew and actually believed they were the righteous ones.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by verylowfrequency]

you know the victim did nothing for 2 reasons

right after the attack by the cop

1. no one goes to the protester to arrest or detain him, they KNOW he
did NOTHING wrong

2. right attack he attacked the guy, the cop is led away from the scene, no
follow up

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
CCTV should be a avaliable to the investigation and the public seeing as when i was there we were constantly filmed by police CCTV helicopter

Plus on the news when i got back and before i went they had footage of the crowds from this very chopper (you could tell from the angle of the shot)

Plus they had policeman with handheld cameras filming everything

Plus some of the cops on the line i saw had shoulder mounted cams

so you got the chopper fottage,handheld cam footage,shoulder footage, and the only footage that came about was from one of the protestors? stinks of cover up to me and im not normally the conspiracy type o guy

like i said in my other thread at the memorial for IAN they got an order from high up stating to come down and "disrupt" the peacefull vigil

just looked at the IPCC website and check this out

IPCC chairman Nick Hardwick defended the decision to use City of London police officers - who it later emerged could have been involved in the incident - to help gather evidence.

so they are using officers that participated in the protests to gather evidence for the IPCC who has many members who are EX police?

They shot jean charles 7 times in the head on a crowded train and they got away with it what makes you think they will not get away with this?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

If I was caught on tape assaulting someone like that I would be in jail by now, begging for release.

This police officer may be suspended with pay while a makeshift "inquiry" ( by his peers) is conducted.

The final result.........................
you know as well as I do.....................

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

An update regarding the post mortem carried out on Mr .Tomlinson.

• MP asks why first post mortem was held so quickly, and calls for public inquiry

Home Office pathologist Dr Freddy Patel concluded Tomlinson had died of a heart attack.

Dr. Patels track record of handling suspicious death cases has been called into question on more than one occasion .

In 1999 Dr Patel was disciplined by the GMC after he discussed the medical history of Roger Sylvester, a 30-year-old black man who died in police custody, outside an inquest hearing.

And more seriously with this case ......

In a separate case in January 2002, Dr Patel found that Sally White, 38, died of a natural causes resulting from heart disease.

Her body was found locked in a bedroom in the Camden flat of Anthony Hardy, a 52-year-old psychiatrically-disturbed alcoholic.

White's death was treated as suspicious until Dr Patel detailed the cause of her death as a heart attack.

Hardy went on to kill two women, Elizabeth Valad, 29, and Brigette MacClennan, 34, and place their body parts in bin bags.

The Guardian / Saturday 11 April 2009

[edit on 11-4-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I always find it amazing that with all the rioting, and breaking of windows and so on goin gon alll around these cops, they still found time to beat up, attack from behind and cause the death of an innocent man who was walking away from the whole ordeal in a non provocative manner.

"To protect and serve."

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
More cowardly antics from the police scum officer that assaulted Mr Tomlinson :

Officer in G20 protest death of Ian Tomlinson signs off sick

The policeman suspended over the death of a man caught up in the G20 protest in London has been signed off sick, possibly delaying investigators from questioning him over the incident.

The officer, from the Metropolitan Police’s Territorial Support Group (TSG), collapsed at his home after realising he had been captured on film allegedly pushing newspaper seller Ian Tomlinson to the ground.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

If he did collapse , which I doubt , I bet it wasn't from guilt anyway. More from the shock that he's been caught on camera and might actually have to pay for his crimes .

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Drexl]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexl
More cowardly antics from the police scum officer that assaulted Mr Tomlinson :

Officer in G20 protest death of Ian Tomlinson signs off sick

The policeman suspended over the death of a man caught up in the G20 protest in London has been signed off sick, possibly delaying investigators from questioning him over the incident.

The officer, from the Metropolitan Police’s Territorial Support Group (TSG), collapsed at his home after realising he had been captured on film allegedly pushing newspaper seller Ian Tomlinson to the ground.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

If he did collapse , which I doubt , I bet it wasn't from guilt anyway. More from the shock that he's been caught on camera and might actually have to pay for his crimes .

Thxx for the update

he probably had a "heart attack" to still be paid

while this is being investigated

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Actually , that is what he said he had .. a heart attack, got taken to a sussex hospital. But they released him the next day . Just an attempt to make himself look equally a victim , that and put off questioning till he can think up with his pals more tales of obscuration and deceit to try delay and deter the course of justice.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexl
Actually , that is what he said he had .. a heart attack, got taken to a sussex hospital. But they released him the next day . Just an attempt to make himself look equally a victim , that and put off questioning till he can think up with his pals more tales of obscuration and deceit to try delay and deter the course of justice.

im sure this will help to bring in changes about crowds gathering in the future

somehow, this will be turned around

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
This is why I imagine that the no photo copper law was passed .

Hard to dispute this evidence

good thing that to much was happening for the police to enforce this law

It's a common misconception (and actively promoted by the Police) that you canot take pictures of them on duty.

The law that this relates to prohibits the taking of photographs of service personnel, installations and law enforcement if the purpose of those photographs is for terrorism. The onus is on the Police to prove a link to teorrist activites.

However, as stated, the Police will often intimidate people into not taking pictures or giving up their camera's/deleting images because of ignorance of the law, particularly section 76 of the Counter-Terrorism 2008 Act and section 58A of the Terrorism Act 2000:

"anyone who 'elicits or attempts to elicit information about (members of armed forces) ... which is of a kind likely to be useful to a person committing or preparing an act of terrorism'."

Bottom line is, if an Officer asks to see, or try to delete your images, you should be able to refuse as long as you're not a terrorist. You have the right to take images as long as your not up to anything "terroristy".

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
BLOOD SHOULD RUN IN THE STREETS,

Every cop there is equally responsible.
They acted as a group and should be convicted as a group.
The superiors are equally if not more responsible.
Those who directed this type of action are ultimately responsible for setting the tone which led to this instance. (hit first ask questions later?)

Why do the cops assault unarmed citizens?
Because they are allowed to.

NO MORE!!!!!!! TAKE BACK YOUR GOVERNMENT PEOPLE!!!!

Vote out all those who were in public office and get reformers in.
Campaign signs should show a picture of these officials and directly below them a photo of the coffin of this poor working stiff they murdered.

Shut down the police with protests in front of every station. Jam the roads with road blocks (you do it for high gas prices right, this was a persons life).
Make London a parking lot!

Pour blood on Downing Street, pour blood on every government office, pour blood on the spot where this man collapsed. Blood should be dripping from every landmark, Big Ben, The Tower Bridge, cop shop, etc.
The Thames should run red!!!
Give jolly ole England a bloody nose!

GET IN YOUR POLITICIANS FACES DAILY TILL THEY ACT.
TAKE OUT FULL PAGE ADS IN THE PAPERS.
ACCUSE THEM OF BEING SOFT ON CRIME, THIS WAS CRIMINAL...RIGHT.

Don't let the cops investigate themselves!
And keep the cameras rolling....

Cheers

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The worst part about this incident to me is the media reporting, its been very light on police criticism, when it comes to G20 summits they are very anti protesters in the reports. Had it been a protestor pushing him, we would still be hearing about it daily I suspect.
Bring back the 60's I say.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Police also lied about there being no CCTV of the event.

news.bbc.co.uk...

The police watchdog has said its chairman was wrong to say there was no CCTV footage of an alleged police assault at the G20 protests.

Ian Tomlinson, 47, suffered a heart attack and died during the demonstrations on 1 April.

Witness footage apparently showed Mr Tomlinson was pushed over by a police officer shortly before his death.

Independent Police Complaints Commission chairman Nick Hardwick had said CCTV cameras were not in the area.

On Thursday, a day after the commission took over the inquiry, Mr Hardwick told Channel Four News there was no CCTV footage because there were no cameras in the location.

Ongoing work

However, the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) has now said that although Mr Hardwick believed he was correct at the time, it now appeared there were cameras in the surrounding area.

1 by 1 their lies come undone.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Oh, my gracious, the police told a lie? Who ever would have thought something like that was possible?

Of course they lied. They're trying to cover their butts. If there hadn't been videos of the incident, it would have been a tragic case of someone "resisting arrest" and suffering a fatal heart attack or hemorrhage or whatever. With th videos, it's a bit harder to explain.

The police have been lying since there were policemen. Lying is a part of human nature. Police are human (contrary to what some may claim). So, police will lie at times.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
A new photo shows Ian Tomlinson with a head injury .

Pic Shows G20 Protest Victim's Head Injury

Newspaper seller Ian Tomlinson, who was shoved onto the pavement by a policeman during the G20 protests, suffered a head injury before he died.

A photograph obtained by Sky News suggests strongly that the injury was the result of the alleged assault by the officer, who has been suspended and questioned on suspicion of manslaughter.
The picture shows what appears to be large bruising on the right of Mr Tomlinson's forehead.
It is consistent with video footage that has already revealed how his head hit the flagstones after a violent push from the officer.
Witnesses have said they heard a noise as Mr Tomlinson struck the ground and the sound of an impact can be heard on the amateur film.
The footage shows he was walking away from police with his hands in his pockets when he was hit from behind by a Metropolitan officer.

Continued Here with pictures.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join