It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ah Doomsday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So apparently everyone thinks were going to die or most of us are. Great...great news. I won't go into detail about the different theories (even the absurd and funny ones) but this my PLAN for 2012.

Before that clock hits midnight I want to be so plastered that I have no idea whats going on or what I am. Thus if the aliens, giant magnetic storm, ice age, polar reversal thing, lizardmen, giant flying planets, giant asteroids, aliens riding on giant planets / asteroids, zombies, disease, viruses, ultimate and complete doom, manbearpig, zerg swarms and whatever else is coming lands / collides / enslaves / destroys / rapes / pillages / rushes or fixes a nice cup of tea for the Earth will do whatever it has to do in my drunken state. And I will be oblivious.

But let's just say that we do survive and NOTHING happens. Maybe the Mayans stopped the calender because they were too busy sacrificing themselves to their Gods and whatever else they did back in the day and it has nothing to do with the end of the world since they didn't see the need in creating an eternal calender. Simple question...what makes the Mayans so special and how were they able to accurately predict what was going to happen? But if we DO SURVIVE and NOTHING HAPPENS I am going to have an epic campaign of trolling, raging, taunting and general rubbing it in. But then maybe someone will say that they made a miscalculation and it will happen in 2013.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The most tragic thing about December 2012 will be all the believers who take their own lives out of fear that something will happen, or if in fact the mothership does not show up to carry them off to a new planet, or there is no religious second coming.
on the upside great time to start a business selling survival gear.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
If Blossom Goodchild taps into this fervor just before the moment....... I swear...... I'm going to be uttering very bad words.

I just noticed the plethora of creative smiles at my disposal. I think I'm going to like it here. Me

p.s. WTH is this??? :w: sonic discombobulator toothbrush? Petrol swilling? alien vibrator? NEVERmind.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
My plan is to welcome in 2013. Want to have a drink together?

-Kyo

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
If, in fact, we do have something major happen in 2012 I would think there would be changes happening that we would notice preceding the actual event.

I thoroughly enjoyed the excitement of Y2K. I'm sure 2012 will be even more exciting.

Several days before the expected event I will start baking cakes and other goodies for the visitors I expect to have. If it's anything like Y2K I will have a full house.

For some reason my home seems like a beacon in times of trouble and my family and friends flock in.

I'll start the smoker early the morning of doomsday and smoke some hams, turkeys and a few other tasty hunks of meat.

We had a really good band at our New year's eve party so they will probably be here entertaining us. They are friends so they play for food and good company.

When I'm not cooking, dancing, or loving my family and friends I will be talking with my ATS family.

All I can say is let's party Hardy. If we are still alive the next day set another doomsday date so we can plan another party.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Dizzie..set another place at the table..I"M COMING FOR DINNER!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
If Blossom Goodchild taps into this fervor just before the moment....... I swear...... I'm going to be uttering very bad words.

I just noticed the plethora of creative smiles at my disposal. I think I'm going to like it here. Me

p.s. WTH is this??? :w: sonic discombobulator toothbrush? Petrol swilling? alien vibrator? NEVERmind.

^^^^^^
It's getting drunk silly.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Tell ya what...I am a chef...I can cook for us...get someone to be the bartender...play games and such...we'll be set!

-Kyo

top topics

join