It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

A Home Away From Home.....

page: 6
10
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Yo Yo
Yiggity Yo
Here with the sisters
Here with te Bros
The B, T and S
For one and all
Who are you Mister?
Nice to meet ya
Betcha I can beatcha
Ant - calling out the freaks ya
Betchin that you can't
Bring the flow like CDizzle
Prove me wrong for shizzle
Up in your grill now Ant...izzle...?



- Carrot




posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by becomingaware
 


Thanks becomingaware for pointing our the sig. I will certainly post a couple of my mom's faves there. We miss her, she's been gone 12 years now. What a lovely thread.

Rush


And HI Tent! I'll check out your podcast tonight, keep it up!!!!



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1
 


Believe me I care more for my dog than I do most of my RL friends if the weather gets bad enough for me to second guess his safety he comes inside.



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot
 





posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Why is everyone surronding me?

If this is some sort of hazing ritual where I'm going to end up naked in a river somewhere, I'll need to arrange for a ride home....

[edit on Apr 9th 2009 by TheMythLives]



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ant4AU


That ain't bringing it yo
I'm looking for the flow
Step up Bro
Now it's your show

- Carrot



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot

Originally posted by Ant4AU


That ain't bringing it yo
I'm looking for the flow
Step up Bro
Now it's your show

- Carrot


Its my show
and I like the flow
Its moving me like a rainbow, yo
I feel like I'm flying
But I can't see nuttin
Step ur game up pizzle
lets get that beat pumpin yo...

[edit on Apr 9th 2009 by TheMythLives]



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot
 


The B T S is still the place to be
It seems little Ms C thinks she can beat me
So she calls me out for all to see.

She makes rhymes like snoop dizzle
Which is all just useless drivel

She is a great poet there is no doubt
But this rap thing what’s it all about.

This is all short and simple
Maybe cause I have more fun poppin pimples.


Sorry Skeppy I am done no more from me.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Ant4AU]



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives
 


Bro man there ain't no hazin
We sick of the music
On the radio station
Steppin up the flow from the radio
They playin # for music, you know?
So down here, we make our own
In our Home away from Home
Check the Mic it's back to you
You know what you 'spose to do
Groove it, Move it, and Pump that beat
Bring the Music, and Move them feet
Keep it movin, and keep it real
Hey to the homies we ain't met yet
Welcome Home Bros
This as real as it gets



- Carrot



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
reply to post by TheMythLives
 


Bro man there ain't no hazin
We sick of the music
On the radio station
Steppin up the flow from the radio
They playin # for music, you know?
So down here, we make our own
In our Home away from Home
Check the Mic it's back to you
You know what you 'spose to do
Groove it, Move it, and Pump that beat
Bring the Music, and Move them feet
Keep it movin, and keep it real
Hey to the homies we ain't met yet
Welcome Home Bros
This as real as it gets



- Carrot





Its hot and its explodin
the beat is like a porage
It keeps you up, an never lets ya down
I see'em moving with the flow now
an I see'in the starz in those peeps eyes
I see the explosion from the beat
its like a supa nova
brighten up da sky
movin the mountains
movin the bodies
its movin and pumpin
and i like the shakin
I feel da beat pumpin
my veins can't contain
its an Explosion
Keep those feet a movin!!



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Not to change the subject, but do you think they will reimburse me for the points it will cost me to change my title?

Didn't think so.

Rush



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
Its hot and its explodin
the beat is like a porage
It keeps you up, an never lets ya down
I see'em moving with the flow now
an I see'in the starz in those peeps eyes
I see the explosion from the beat
its like a supa nova
brighten up da sky
movin the mountains
movin the bodies
its movin and pumpin
and i like the shakin
I feel da beat pumpin
my veins can't contain
its an Explosion
Keep those feet a movin!!


Feet Movin' Yo
Get the groovin' felling So
We'z chillin at home
Shakin up disasta's
Creepin' on ya masta's
Stalkin' on the Key's
Talkin' with the Beez
And Dancing to the beat
Cuz This boat is real
Homie whatcha feel?
Supernova's, Giant's Red
Watch the skies, clear ya head
Get sucked in to the music beat
Keep rollin' with the flowin'
Like Beethoven
Keep that Beat


- Carrot



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Whew...

I think I'm rapped out




- Carrot



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
Not to change the subject, but do you think they will reimburse me for the points it will cost me to change my title?

Didn't think so.

Rush


I would be happy to pay for all DATS-related title changes out of my "ill-earned" ATS points, if we can talk a Mod into making the necessary arrangements


all.

I'm just gonna be quiet until I can be a little less snarky. Is it role-playing to imply that I'll be curled up on the couch in the corner sipping hot chocolate?



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat
 


ADB. Boy I am glad you just showed up now because earlier you would have been to busy with being on grammar watch. I guess as long as you don't say that you are a couch then it won't be role playing



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Unbelievable. That was mighty white of yall.


Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it. Really. I did.



Is this kind of Roleplaying still acceptable?


Oh man that's just nut's.








[edit on 9-4-2009 by becomingaware]



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat
 


Of course not, ADB.

Those of us with ill gotten points have to stick together.


Grab a couch and a cup, but don't feel like you have to hold back on the snarkiness. It is welcome here.


....hopes the rap is over for the evening....

[edit on 4/9/2009 by skeptic1]



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by becomingaware
 


:shk: I thought so much more of you than that. Disappointed is all I can say.



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic1 but don't feel like you have to hold back on the snarkiness. It is welcome here.


Perhaps I should have said, until I can redirect my snarkiness to less mine-strewn territories


And Ant, don't worry. I only police grammar when requested



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ant4AU
reply to post by becomingaware
 


:shk: I thought so much more of you than that. Disappointed is all I can say.


Fair enough, but let me ask you this.

If you were at a party, and found a room FULL of these animal suits....could you resist the urge to put one on and run around in it?



new topics

top topics



 
10
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join