It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Sounds Like Racism To Me (Obama, Muslim thread)

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yep sounds alot like racism to me now the whole deal with Obama being Muslim when he clearly isn’t but some of you just don’t seem to realize it yet. I mean it sounds like? (To me anyway) that alot of you have almost programmed yourselves to believe that yes just because he is Black he MUST be Muslim.

It’s getting pretty old I have to admit some of you just need to face it he is your president now whether you like it or not and he is the future.

I mean come on get over it yes he is Black face it but then again get the hell over it who the hell cares what the guys skin color is it isn’t going to affect how he does his job is it??

So please get over it and face the facts He is Christian and he is your president. Nuff said




posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
'Muslim' isn't a race.
(that's one line ... but it says it all)



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
You will find that obama is more into voodoo than anything muslim. Voodoo is not a lack religion so do not say that is racist.

I would think that all members of the white house are into some sort of voodoo.

Stop watching the play they want you to watch, on your tv, and try to look beyond it.



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Wow, I can just imagine Obama in the white house sitting at his desk with nancy pelosi, geithner, barney frank, bernanke, michelle. All sticking pins into a pin cushion shaped as the United States.

Then Obama looks at Nancy and says, do you think it worked, she replies, can't be too sure, lets have another bailout just in case.



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Username:Unknown
 


He's a politician that is enough of a reason not to like him. The color of his skin doesn't matter to me. It is actually people like you who keep the race card in play. You calling everybody who doesn't agree with him for what ever reason a racist keeps people defending themselves there fore racism doesn't die.

Same goes for everybody in the real world drop it. As long as you claim someone is racist you are keeping racism alive.



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Username:Unknown
I mean it sounds like? (To me anyway) that alot of you have almost programmed yourselves to believe that yes just because he is Black he MUST be Muslim


You really do mix topics here so I'll just stick with what the title says.

You must not be talking to me because 95% of the black people I know are Baptists. In fact, until you mentioned this, it had not even occurred to me that anyone would label him Muslim because he is black.



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Why aren't these people worrying that President Obama might revert to his Irish roots? I'm betting that the President could recite a lot of Biblical verse if he wanted to. Too bad Rev. Warren hosted such a sham during the Presidential elections. I was certain that given the chance Obama would have done very well with Christian verse and understanding whereas McCain - I doubt it!
Most Presidents don't get to Church often. The logistics and security would make it difficult. I don't worry about our politicians religious beliefs that much. We are a nation of laws made by people and that's fine by me.



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
Wow, I can just imagine Obama in the white house sitting at his desk with nancy pelosi, geithner, barney frank, bernanke, michelle. All sticking pins into a pin cushion shaped as the United States.

Then Obama looks at Nancy and says, do you think it worked, she replies, can't be too sure, lets have another bailout just in case.


voodoo is alot more than just pins into some doll.

if there is one religion he is into, than thats the one closest to what we have down on our level.



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I dont know if he is muslim or not, nor do I care. This is a free country after all.

However in the back of my mind I think he is muslim because his name is Barak Hussein Obama. No matter how hard I try I cant convince myself that anyone with that name is not a muslim. It has nothing to do with him being black. If his name was Colin Powell, Jesse Jackson, or Al Sharpton it would never cross my mind that he could be muslim.



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I dont know if he is muslim or not, nor do I care. This is a free country after all.

However in the back of my mind I think he is muslim because his name is Barak Hussein Obama. No matter how hard I try I cant convince myself that anyone with that name is not a muslim. It has nothing to do with him being black. If his name was Colin Powell, Jesse Jackson, or Al Sharpton it would never cross my mind that he could be muslim.



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
'Muslim' isn't a race.
(that's one line ... but it says it all)


Yet I hear folks here chanting out the fact "he looks and sounds like one"

Race is what you make of it. Racists dont work on logic.



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman
 


nope, apparently it was because of his "supposed" arab family heritage that some fringers decided to jump on the muslim labelling game. Along with his middle name ofcourse.

Think its pritty clear.



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian
 


His middle name? No, his whole freakin' name. Barak Hussein Obama.
If my name was Anthony Millilo you are going to think I am Italian.



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Seems to me he just started this thread to start a verbal race war. Sad, this is just what I was talking about in my thread say something and let everyone else fight it out. Agree that his name being what it is sounds like his family has muslim ties, doesn't mean he is muslim.



posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Username:Unknown
Yep sounds alot like racism to me now the whole deal with Obama being Muslim when he clearly isn’t but some of you just don’t seem to realize it yet. I mean it sounds like? (To me anyway) that alot of you have almost programmed yourselves to believe that yes just because he is Black he MUST be Muslim.

It’s getting pretty old I have to admit some of you just need to face it he is your president now whether you like it or not and he is the future.

I mean come on get over it yes he is Black face it but then again get the hell over it who the hell cares what the guys skin color is it isn’t going to affect how he does his job is it??

So please get over it and face the facts He is Christian and he is your president. Nuff said


Skin color matters only to those to whom skin color matters!

Obviously it matters to you, lib!



posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by FlyersFan
'Muslim' isn't a race.
(that's one line ... but it says it all)


Yet I hear folks here chanting out the fact "he looks and sounds like one"

Race is what you make of it. Racists dont work on logic.


What a coincidence, neither do liberals!

But then again, liberals are the most racist dirtbags in existence.



posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Username:Unknown
 


What would be wrong if President Obama was a Muslim? If I know my religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam are all related to each other. Both Christianity and Islam are directly descended from Judaism.

Since they are all related, why the big deal if a leader is Muslim?



posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008
 


He is only trying to flare up a hate arguement. It's sad really.



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join