It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

911 truth supression exists yeah? Show me.

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Ok, I need help. I have...issues. There's a possibility that this thread should feel at home on the general board but it has so much relevance that I will relate it directly to 911.
I am confused with main stream media and possible supression of conspiracies. Let me embellish...

"911 was an inside job"... ok. This is the conspiracy. We talk about it all the time, especially on here, the MSM however rarely delves into such areas. This is because:
A-It's a wacko subject and we're all wackos,
B-Conspiracies make media look even more trashy
C-The MSM is controlled by various bourgeoise/powers that be and therefore this conspiracy is kept hidden.
Here is my issue...

Who tells who not to print what?
How far down the chain does the knowledge of "un-printble topics" go?
If the conspiracies are supressed then why don't ex journalists come on here and tell us what the dilly is... what they are told not to mention etc?

Why am I wondering this? Because the above points A and B are bull****. Look, the MSM have so much power.... even the rubbish outlets, that their influence turns ANY crazy story into something believed and talked about by millions. THIS WOULD MEAN UBER-SALES ergo many monies in the hands of the MSM.

I see the contradictions in what I say but I also see no evidence of direct 911 conspiracy supression... IE (ok I'm craving specific deets here): A journo who has first hand experience of someone saying "No son, we don't write about those things."

Don't take this post out of context... I don't think we're wackos and i don't think that 911 was an outside job.




posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Here's ONE example of suppression. 10 MINUTES AFTER THE "PLANE" HIT THE PENTAGON:

911research.wtc7.net...


The FBI visited the Citgo gas station southwest of the Pentagon within minutes of the attack to confiscate film that may have captured the attack. According to Jose Velasquez, who was working at the gas station at the time of the attack, the station's security cameras would have captured the attack. 2


Need more?

www.abovetopsecret.com...'



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
why don't ex journalists come on here and tell us what the dilly is... what they are told not to mention etc?

Journalists may not frequent conspiracy forums, but they have spoken out about what happens at major news organizations. If you haven't seen "OUTFOXED", then you're in for a real treat:

video.google.com...



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax
 

Yeah I guess that is one hook, I just yearn to see this printed in say The Guardian or some other paper and I'd like to know why they don't print it.



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263
 


not controlled? look what has happened to Charlie Sheen after he confirmed to be 911truther. they destroy people who try to put some light on it without any doubt.



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_
 

_BoneZ_ you beauty... this looks like what I was looking for. My lazy powers of research steered me away from the most popular search engine in the world!
Bonza star boy!



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Journalists submit stories and then they're either printed, edited, or rejected according to the policies set down by the management, or owners.

There really are no investigative journalists any more in the MSM. Most of the 'news' concerning government comes from government press releases, or controlled press meetings. You can also pay a newspaper to print a story, the entertainment industry does this all the time, that's why the news is full of celebrities.

Of course the MSM has no interest in the 9-11 can of worms. It would be financial suicide. They're not interested in any truth, or even reality, it's their profit margin they work for. So the media is completely open to corruption from anyone with the wealth and power to buy people, and governments.

It's so naive to think people in positions of wealth and power are just like you and me but richer. Wealth and power is more addictive and dangerous to the individual, and to society, than ANY drug ever consumed. Fascism is when the state becomes more important than the people. The state is the system that allows one class of people to rule over another. Are we blind!? Are we really classless and free?

We've been living in a fascist state for longer than most of us can remember...But I guess without funky mustaches and warm ovens we have difficulty recognizing it.



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Absolutely, 9/11 truth supression exists...

I live in Melbourne, Australia. Chatting with some of my friends about 9/11 is dangerous. They don't know and they don't want to know. Imagine how difficult it is chatting to strangers about it?

Almost everyone I know has bought the 9/11 spin and forgotten about it. Game over, a win for the NWO.mil arseholes.

Some (real life) people think that I'm a kook, but wouldn't they be even kookier for not wanting the truth? Most people prefer to live in a comfortable lie.



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This is just anecdotal but at a party once, I asked a person who worked for the Toronto Globe and Mail why they weren't covering 9/11 conspiracy issues. The person told me that they would start to cover them when someone tells them there is a story there.

That's press self censorship and a tightly leashed staff of journalists.



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax
 


And yet, the video failed to show the attack. (It was released a couple years ago...in case you missed it)



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza1
 


Im sorry....did I miss his TV show being removed from the schedule? Oh wait, its still there and he is still raking in the bucks...his views on 9/11 havent damaged him one bit.



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   


Oops.

I don't think they suppressed that photo enough.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Revolution-2012]

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Revolution-2012]

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Revolution-2012]



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by MajesticJax
 


And yet, the video failed to show the attack. (It was released a couple years ago...in case you missed it)

And yet any released video failed to show the attack. Out of 80+ videos and only a handful have been released? Why not release the one's that actually show something? What are they afraid of?



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_
 


And, youve missed the statements that none of the videos provided any views of the aircraft, let alone a view of it hitting the Pentagon.



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
Ok, I need help. I have...issues. There's a possibility that this thread should feel at home on the general board but it has so much relevance that I will relate it directly to 911.
I am confused with main stream media and possible supression of conspiracies. Let me embellish...

"911 was an inside job"... ok. This is the conspiracy. We talk about it all the time, especially on here, the MSM however rarely delves into such areas. This is because:
A-It's a wacko subject and we're all wackos,
B-Conspiracies make media look even more trashy
C-The MSM is controlled by various bourgeoise/powers that be and therefore this conspiracy is kept hidden.
Here is my issue...

Who tells who not to print what?
How far down the chain does the knowledge of "un-printble topics" go?
If the conspiracies are supressed then why don't ex journalists come on here and tell us what the dilly is... what they are told not to mention etc?

Why am I wondering this? Because the above points A and B are bull****. Look, the MSM have so much power.... even the rubbish outlets, that their influence turns ANY crazy story into something believed and talked about by millions. THIS WOULD MEAN UBER-SALES ergo many monies in the hands of the MSM.

I see the contradictions in what I say but I also see no evidence of direct 911 conspiracy supression... IE (ok I'm craving specific deets here): A journo who has first hand experience of someone saying "No son, we don't write about those things."

Don't take this post out of context... I don't think we're wackos and i don't think that 911 was an outside job.



Rockefeller himself is quoted as thanking the Director of NY Times, and other Major publications for respecting their wishes of privacy while they crafted the world we are living in.

The rule of an elite group of bankers is far more intelligent than the auto-determination practiced in previous centuries. Thats their view.



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999
 


That's because there was no aircraft to view, but it's not surprising that you once again provide no source to your claim. More blah blah blah.....



posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I know guys, I'm not looking for proof... I'm looking for examples of this proof in the main stream media. In major outlets.



posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by czacza1
 


Im sorry....did I miss his TV show being removed from the schedule? Oh wait, its still there and he is still raking in the bucks...his views on 9/11 havent damaged him one bit.


just by accident all the dirt around him has been on the flash shortly after his announcement. racist, sex, drugs, alcohol addicted,....

yeah, really everything normal....



posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza1
 


Allegations, which, have been a part of his life, since LONG before Sept. 11. 2001. He has always been a screw up in his private life.



posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join