It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Wrath Near (Again)?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
yall research this site because this is the truth wether you can understand it , or believe it but its the truth wake up yall www. halexandria . org

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by onehappyangel

It will be truly epic? Why must it seem so epic?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OptionToChoose

My quarrels with God are personal.
I was raised and taught the christian belief all my life.
I have my own beefs with God and for that reason alone, I would be the fakest person in the world to give in and became a churchgoer, or to even pray. I can't commit to that 100% and I see no true signs of God in this world anymore, however like I said I was raised christian, and I'd also be a fool to deny what is happening in our world, seeing as how it all corresponds with the final chapter in the Holy book.

I wonder how many other people feel this way.

It would take a judgement of god to get me to come around I'd say.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrlJester
I found this completely to be the words of a mad-man, but I'll see what you think.

I agree.

He suggested that those wishing to survive should gather supplies; apparently the wrath of the most powerful being in the universe can be thwarted by extra water, a flashlight, and a case of beans.

That's the best thing I've read here in months! Thanks for that.

Be safe over there. Best of luck to you.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
Wow, too bad you will not be home to protect your family!!!

It's not my choice to leave. I do wish I could help, but there's no point in feeling helpless.

I do understand, you are very brave
I wish you better with all my heart!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
[removed excessive quote of unattributed content from external source]

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

reply to post by onehappyangel

It will be truly epic? Why must it seem so epic?

It's already epic; not will be. The fact that war, global warming, solar flares, holes in the ozone layer, poverty, disease(s), and such exist, it is already epic.

It is only going to get worse. If you are fighting in the middle east, and you think it is going to get better, then something is wrong with that view.

So if epic can be measured, then epic will be the epic of epic's in the last days, and I believe we are in those last days.

Anyhow,

That's my opinion, and we are all entitled to just that, an opinion. I just want suffering to end. That would be so hard, wouldn't it? People are just so confused, and it's tragic! We are all here, we can only guess why, but can't say why with absolute certainty. We fight over what's not ours. We disagree and argue and debate on everything that we do. We are truly lost souls. Isn't that the truth? We depend on science to give us answers, but science only tries to prove what already exist, and then scientist try to act like gods in saying that they know, when they don't know; their answers mean absolutely nothing in comparison to God's know how. We, as adults, are like little 3 year old children banging our noggins off of walls. We want, we want, we want, but we can't have... Why? Why? Why? can't we have? It's not yours!!! Then I'll take it. Then war, more war, tons of war. Greed, Envy, Corruption. And you ask why epic? Why must it seem so epic? Go on now. The fact that you go into another country and would kill another human being is epic enough! You ask yourself this, what gives you the right? They'll kill you, they'll invade your home, they think they have the right? FREEDOM??? Once again, go on.

Everything we are experiencing is "EPIC"...

I think I've made my point.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by iknowtruth

curses on your blashphemous mouth.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Thread Closed: Intellectual Property Violation

It appears the source article for this thread was plagiarized in violation of the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use:

Originally posted by SimonGray

1c.) Intellectual Property: You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, material previously posted by you on another website nor link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution, as defined by The Owners, to its original source. You will not use your postings on ATS to promote your own personal website or any other website with which you may be associated.

Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**

This thread is closed pending investigation of this matter, and may be subsequently reopened or trashed depending on the outcome.

For those members who have contributed in accordance with the rules, please accept my apology for this inconvenience.

Majic

[edit on 4/9/2009 by Majic]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join