It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Obama returns to his Islamic roots, how many faithful will follow?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loke.
And again we shall see Helios anit muslim post and again about Obama. COme on helios get over it he won you lost, and if he is to be a muslim so what? isnt US the land of the free?

Ohh on another note mate, gold are not allowed to be weared by muslims according to my knowledge. So the "OMFG he got a gold chain from some saudi oil prince which US has benefitted of in last 30 years" theory do not hold water mate.

salem aleikum

Loke.:.

err sorry, mcidiot wasn't my guy either. and I didn't lose america has lost its freedom and blessing from God. Islam is an abomination.

If obamassiah isn't islamic, why does he keep the name? Why not go by "barry"?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

err sorry, mcidiot wasn't my guy either. and I didn't lose america has lost its freedom and blessing from God. Islam is an abomination.

If obamassiah isn't islamic, why does he keep the name? Why not go by "barry"?

The key here is that Obama wants to be considered a muslim by the muslims and a christian by the christians. Over in europe and the middle east he spends time claiming America is first a secular nation and then a muslim nation. Back at home he pretends to be a christian, but couldn't find time to attend the annual prayer meeting.

Hmmm, perhaps if they were praying to Obama he would have attended. Nothing would excite a narcissist more. In order to assume the mantle of antichrist, Obama will have to become both the Imam Mahdi and the Jewish messiah. The imam mahdi would make him a muslim and the jewish messiah, a jew, all at the same time. Unfortunately I don't think he can pull it off.

At least we get to have a preview of what the real antichrist is going to be like. Perhaps he can just preside over the dismantling of America and get half the work done.

It's just amazing to me that the obama worshippers don't give a rat's arse about his dubious and corrupt Chicago politics background, his association with radical leftists, and his strange rise to prominence with nary an accomplishment beyond his skin color, good looks and honeyed tongue.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

I'm not Christian but am studying bible stuff for a research project.
I can perfectly see why America would be the 4th beast and Obama the antichrist but what I can't quite figure out is why the USA would turn on Israel and wage war on them ...because that's exactly what the 4th Beast and the anti-christ figure are supposed to do in the latter half of the 7 year tribulation.........we all know the USA and Israel are allies so I just can't figure out what would need to happen for them to become enemies on such a scale as to witness the USA acting AGAINST Israel in WW111 ? If anyone could imagine this happening please explain why as if it is highly unlikely then Obama could not be the figure put in place as antichrist, it would have to be someone else ....

I just can't see another contender for the end-times super power that is the 4th beast in revelations ...America fits the bill. This beast is aided by another beast who is a man with 2 horns like a lamb and "exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence"...perfect description of a president leading his kingdom (the beast)....lambs represent new/fledgling/young power and the two horns could = 2 terms in office and we know the antichrist is in power for the duration of the 7 year trib so that would fit well....

But America AGAINST Israel?????????

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

When Israel takes out Irans nuke facilities, Obama will turn completely against Israel based on "he was close to peace with Iran" and Israel blew it. All of Islam will be attacking Israel along with Russia.

Obama will not defend Israel and the US will sit on the sidelines.

But after Russia is defeated, Obama sees a weakened Israel and will attack.........

Currently Obama is already waging WAR against end-time Israel (america) by destroying all that God's blessing have bulit over the last 233 years.

The middle east Israel is actually just Judea...........

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

When Israel takes out Irans nuke facilities, Obama will turn completely against Israel based on "he was close to peace with Iran" and Israel blew it. All of Islam will be attacking Israel along with Russia.

Umm, okay I just take your word for it.

Obama will not defend Israel and the US will sit on the sidelines.

Okay, on this one too.

But after Russia is defeated, Obama sees a weakened Israel and will attack.........

Okay now you have simply LOST me...

What are you talking about?

I got the: Mideast kills Israel, Obama watches (dam him). Russia will attack Israel with the Mideast.

So where exactly do you see Russia falling in this equation?

Currently Obama is already waging WAR against end-time Israel (america) by destroying all that God's blessing have bulit over the last 233 years.

The middle east Israel is actually just Judea...........

Wow mate. wow.

End time?

God's Blessing?

Mmmkay.

Bible as reality?

I'm out.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join