It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

An event that has only happened three times in 6000 years

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
One of my fellow ATS posters started a thread about Birkat Hachama (Blessing on the Sun); however, that thread does not mention that this is only the third time in 6000 years that this occurs on the night before Passover in the Jewish calendar.



When will the next Birkat Hachama take place?
Birkat Hachama will next be said on 8 April in the year 2009 (Hebrew date: 14 Nissan 5769).

Is there anything special about this date, 14 Nissan 5769?
There might be: the Kadosh Elyon (the 'Ostrovster Admor') wrote that there are only 3 times in 6,000 years of Jewish history when Birkat Hachama falls on 14 Nissan. [4] These are:

Prior to being redeemed from Egypt.

Prior to the miracle of Purim.

In the year 5769.

Since the first 2 occurrences preceded miracles and redemption, the Admor wrote that in the year 5769 the same will occur: This will be last time ever and shortly afterwards, the redemption must come, b'h.

Note: The Ostrovster Admor wrote that Birkat Hachama falls on 14 Nissan only 3 times in history, when, in fact, the year 5769 will be the 11th time that this occurs! (The last time was on 8 April 1925). Perhaps he was referring only to those times when Birkat Hachama precedes a major redemption. Certainly 5769 will be the last time when this can happen.

Another interesting aspect of this date is that the Moshiach ben David will arrive at the end of a 7-year cycle. [5] The year 5768 is a shmitta (sabattical) year, and is followed by 5769, the year in which we recite Birkat Hachama.


www.kehillaton.com...

So, in the span of 3 years, there is the end of the Mayan Long Count calendar, an event that happens only 3 times in 6000 years, and numerous other prophesies coinciding with this short window of time.

I'm not religious, but I think that the ancients had knowledge about things that we still do not completely understand to this date. What do you think?




posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I think you're right and I think we'll see Yeshua the Messiah very soon. Not a matter of a few years soon, but say 2015-2016?



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
One of my fellow ATS posters started a thread about Birkat Hachama (Blessing on the Sun); however, that thread does not mention that this is only the third time in 6000 years that this occurs on the night before Passover in the Jewish calendar.



When will the next Birkat Hachama take place?
Birkat Hachama will next be said on 8 April in the year 2009 (Hebrew date: 14 Nissan 5769).

Is there anything special about this date, 14 Nissan 5769?
There might be: the Kadosh Elyon (the 'Ostrovster Admor') wrote that there are only 3 times in 6,000 years of Jewish history when Birkat Hachama falls on 14 Nissan. [4] These are:

Prior to being redeemed from Egypt.

Prior to the miracle of Purim.

In the year 5769.

Since the first 2 occurrences preceded miracles and redemption, the Admor wrote that in the year 5769 the same will occur: This will be last time ever and shortly afterwards, the redemption must come, b'h.

Note: The Ostrovster Admor wrote that Birkat Hachama falls on 14 Nissan only 3 times in history, when, in fact, the year 5769 will be the 11th time that this occurs! (The last time was on 8 April 1925). Perhaps he was referring only to those times when Birkat Hachama precedes a major redemption. Certainly 5769 will be the last time when this can happen.

Another interesting aspect of this date is that the Moshiach ben David will arrive at the end of a 7-year cycle. [5] The year 5768 is a shmitta (sabattical) year, and is followed by 5769, the year in which we recite Birkat Hachama.


www.kehillaton.com...

So, in the span of 3 years, there is the end of the Mayan Long Count calendar, an event that happens only 3 times in 6000 years, and numerous other prophesies coinciding with this short window of time.

I'm not religious, but I think that the ancients had knowledge about things that we still do not completely understand to this date. What do you think?
At another website: dreamingofmoshiach.com has an article telling the Jews of the USA to leave for Israel while they still could. They have until May 24th of this year to get out of the USA before anti-semitism intensifies in America.



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I believe the anti-Christ is soon coming who will play messiah of Israel, but I can't change your beliefs if you do not believe Yeshua was the Messiah.



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
So, in the span of 3 years, there is the end of the Mayan Long Count calendar, an event that happens only 3 times in 6000 years, and numerous other prophesies coinciding with this short window of time.


Can you name and provide links to these numerous other prophecies you allude to?

IRM



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I have seen a number of links on this website and others about Nostrodamas and 2012. I believe that History Channel even made a show about Nostradomus and 2012. www.history.com...

I have seen Christians claim some link to the 2012 prophesy. Need more InfaRedMan?



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
As the Sun wasn't created 6,000 or so years ago, it is simply a non-event. Add that to the fact that Mayan calendar does NOT call for the end of the world in 2012 and you get a big load of nada.



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED
 


I went to that website, so i'm feeling fuzzy, is it saying that every such and such years, everyone starts hating jews?

Cause that, sounds silly


Please Please correct me if i'm wrong, and why should jews leave america, I love em, without jews, THERE WOULD BE NO JON STEWART!



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Darn Double posts, Mouse is messed up sorry.


[edit on 9-4-2009 by Republican08]



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm
 


lol! could you be any more vague?

Having a few Nostradamus related books, i find it amazing that there was never any mention of 2012... until now. This is just more crap that fools try to retrofit into their fear mongering, apocalyptic wish list.

It's a shame you buy into this BS. Will you still believe when Dec 2012 comes and goes without a drama and all the prophets of doom move the goal posts to a later date?

IRM



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan
 


I thought that this was just an interesting thing that an event is occurring now that is somewhat rare, and in conjunction with the end of the Long Count Calendar.

I am not saying that it has any particular significance because I am personally a skeptic, non-believer; however, for those who are believers of faith (you choose which one), or believe that something big is coming on 12/21/12 then I would like to know what people think about the coincidence of such prophesies with others coinciding with one another.

As far as 2012 is concerned, I am concerned that the Mayans knew something that we don't. There is a good book called Apocalypse 2012 by Lawrence E. Joseph that discusses different 2012 theories. www.armageddononline.org...

There are a lot of scientific, non-religious reasons to be concerned about 2012, e.g. Solar Maximum, etc... On the other hand, I believe that there are a lot of reasons why religion might have answers in these things.

Just trying to start an interesting thread dude.



posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
reply to post by PGTWEED
 


I went to that website, so i'm feeling fuzzy, is it saying that every such and such years, everyone starts hating jews?

Cause that, sounds silly


Please Please correct me if i'm wrong, and why should jews leave america, I love em, without jews, THERE WOULD BE NO JON STEWART!
No, the website isn't saying that everyone will hate Jews in a certain year. However, it is implying the possibility of a disaster occuring in the USA that the Jewish people in America would be unfairly blamed for causing. Jon Stewart can broadcast from Israel as well as from America.



posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
2012 is a date were our sun-system is in a constellation what only ever (!)26 000 (!) years happen.
The sun will be in the "middle" of the universe.
In constellation with the star-picture Orion.
and the Venus will stay at a point which (guess ?) every 6000 years happen.

so the mayas..looked for venus (second star at heaven) and the calendar will end at this point.
and:
its a time-change, not world ending

Nia
(and people: its no BS.. those are astronomical facts..)



posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by NW111
2012 is a date were our sun-system is in a constellation what only ever (!)26 000 (!) years happen.
The sun will be in the "middle" of the universe.
In constellation with the star-picture Orion.
and the Venus will stay at a point which (guess ?) every 6000 years happen.

so the mayas..looked for venus (second star at heaven) and the calendar will end at this point.
and:
its a time-change, not world ending

Nia
(and people: its no BS.. those are astronomical facts..)


"The sun will be in the "middle" of the universe." Oh really? And where was it 26,000 years ago? Pretty much the same place in relation to the Universe.

The rest is purely coincidence unless you can show a force driving all of them.



posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
@gawdzilla

dont jump at me

i only can tell you what some scientist wrote in some articles etc..

shouldnt this be a normal conversation?
or is it a fight
one say 2012 yes, the other 2012 no..

come on..

let us bring facts, thoughts and knowing together and lets talk about.
so,
dont fight with me


Nia



posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NW111
 


I'm not challenging you, I'm challenging your assumptions. When I see something like this I wonder why the obvious questions are not asked, or simply ignored. I suspect wishful thinking is the problem.

BTW, do you have a link to the source? If so, sorry, I missed it.



posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'm not convinced that anything of religious affiliation will occur. Then again, my trust in the current day's religious texts is less than most. I think there are many old civilizations (Mayans, Olmecs, Egyptians, Sumerians) who all made extreme efforts to point to the sky. Maybe something IS coming, or maybe there is an answer out there. I think in this day and age, we're too busy to look up and really notice.

*shrugs* From everything I have read, my personal opinion is that if anything happens, it will likely be from space. Not necessarily from God. My biggest concerns would be issues from the sun, possible solar system gravitation disturbance (as in a foreign body coming in, meteor, planet, comet, ect...), or maybe global contact from an outside race.

At this point it's anyone's ball game. We would all love to be able to say 'I was right' provided we're still here afterward. In the end, just believe what you want, but always question what you believe and search for answers.



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join