It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hide and minimize option?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Is there any way we could get the option to hide the “Hottest Topics” thing that is new in the top of forums?

I personally prefer to scan the whole first page anyway and I honestly do not like that at the top of the page. I am sure some people might like it which is why it would be nice to have the option to hide it if you chose to.

Of course I would sort of like this option of whole sections of forums as well. To me this sort of gives the user a better feeling for a more personal forum. Actually it would be better to have a minimize option of forum sections. For instance a user could minimize the Information, Business and Development Forums and the Sponsored Forums or any other section if they so chose.

Just a suggestion, not trying to bust any chops for a great site. I sort of like to personalize things a bit more though and think this would be a nice way to do it.

Raist

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
We thank you for sharing your ideas with the intent of making ATS a better more user friendly place. The staff and owners do appreciate member feedback and have always considered your thoughts and wishes when making changes to the board. So thank you for caring so much about this community that you created this thread.

By keeping all member suggestions in one place it allows staff and owners the ability to quickly and thoroughly access all member recommendations when considering board changes. Otherwise many suggestions will be very difficult to locate considering the size of this board.

Understanding the above, we would appreciate it if you would add your thoughts/recommendations to the official thread dedicated to members suggestions for board change.

ATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the future?

Thanks for your contributions and understanding. I will now close this thread for the reasons stated above.

Thanks,
ATS Staff

>>Closing

new topics

join