It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Green Orbs the Same As The Green Fireballs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I saw green orbs hovering in woods outside a window one night in 2006. They were bright emerald green, perfectly round spheres. They flickered in sequences of two or three, and seemed to be communicating with me as I thought about the Fibonacci sequence. I posted about this experience here.

Last night I was watching UFO Hunters, and they were presenting USO sightings in Gulf Breeze, Florida. One witness described seeing green orbs submerged about ten feet under water, glowing green in the dark of night, while they were in kayaks and shark hunting. They used the words green orbs to describe this sighting.

In light of this green orb sighting, and the green fireballs sightings since the 1940s, has anyone else experienced green orbs sightings?

Are the green orbs the same as the green fireballs?

This is important to me because my experience was so real, I would like to know more about this subset of the UFO phenomenon. It would make me feel less hesistant to disclose my experience to people outside of ATS if I can point to the green fireballs sightings for reference.

This video shows a New Mexico green orb at a distance:

-- very close to the color of the orbs I saw at about 50 yards out the window. I was on the fourth floor, and they were at eye-level with me.

huge list of eyewitness accounts...

More videos:

[edit on 9-4-2009 by greenorbs]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
A green fireball would be more like this.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by greenorbs

I have witnessed these indoors on two different occasions. I don't know what they are, but they're fantastic, and one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I was very close to the ones I observed, as close as 2 feet. They appeared fairly dim at about 15 feet, but were fairly bright at 2 feet in a very dark room where these green orbs were the only visible light source. I have been hunting for other people who have seen these. Its great that you have what appears as video of them. I think they may be a lot closer to you than you believed, as the ones I have seen were nearly invisible at significant distances. Your camera showed them to be moving, but I think this is only due to the shaking of the camera, as I have tried photographing a light at a distance while holding a camera, and it appears to move as my feet shift my weight. If I lay down, holding myself very still, the light source at a distance appears to stay still.

This doesn't mean that it could not have been moving, as I have spoken to others who have seen them (moments before speaking to me about them) and related that the green orb they witnessed was very energetic and moving all over the room they were in. Its been nearly a life long hobby of mine to find out what they are. I had one eyewitness on the second one I witnessed, so I know I was not the only one to be able to see them. I wish I knew how to make such a study of these objects a reality, as most seem to assume they are not real. I have contacted agencies like PSICOP about them, but have had no replies. Imagine that.

join