It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: The Movie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I was watching MSNBC this morning and took interest in the main story. President Barack Obama is set to deal with sony pictures and, one of my favorite actors, Edward Norton.

The thing that puzzles me is that they started this film and got the rights in 2004! They took a shot in the dark I guess when they agreed to increase the "hype", but how could they be so sure so soon? What if McCain had become president? Wouldn't they just start a movie about the "maverick" instead?

farm4.static.flickr.com...

Different actors plan to take up the movie as well. Some pretty big names.
www.stereohyped.com...

And sometime this year they will be releasing the Anti-Obama movie!

www.huffingtonpost.com...

My thoughts are to keep my eye on the background and what's going on under our noses while this "super-hyped" movie is released.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Don't you wish you had a crystal ball that could see 4 years into the future?

Seriously, the manner in which he rose to power does create a good story line. Of course, similar stories have been done on other people just as well, so I don't really think the movie will be that successful.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
That's right! But the story of JFK wasn't done t'ill after he was assassinated! This pres. wasn't even in office yet! I believe the hype is a shaped charge that's gonna distract alot of people.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by CrlJester]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

The movie, will infact be very succesful.

The man is still rock star status, once people watch this (Propaganda), you may see Obama's popularity rate go up a few or 10 points!!

It's all about the numbers baby.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Just keep an eye on him 24/7 because he's like a snake man, always putting up a curtain and passing bills behind that curtain.

"Don't pay any attention to the man behind the curtain"-Wizard of Oz

I prefer Oz alot more.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Great. An Obama propaganda movie in time for the 2012 election.
Probably complete with revisionist history.

Wanna bet some of these show up for the propaganda film?
I pledge to be a servant to our president

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This is what Hilter did! I'm not saying he's Hitler, but a secret communist.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Don't you wish you had a crystal ball that could see 4 years into the future?

Seriously, the manner in which he rose to power does create a good story line. Of course, similar stories have been done on other people just as well, so I don't really think the movie will be that successful.

Yes but only if they tell the real story. I seriously doubt they will because no one knows the real story - probably never will.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It's more like an early warning.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If this movie turns out to be anything like this Presidency, you can bet the people will ask for their money back just after the opening credits.

Can you say buyers remorse?

top topics

join