It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underwater USO base near Cuba

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I saw that episode, and common sense said to me this a military undwerwater passage seeings it pretty much ends up smak-bang at Guantanamo Bay .

The USO's seem to make no contact with water so it appears they would not need a passage for ease of travel, however, humans, who cant travel this way would need this passage.

Skyfloating has a great USO thread for more info.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionSixNine
Apparently, one guy the UFO Hunters interviewed said that these lines are supposed tunnels under the ocean floor that interconnect all over the world. They didn't go into much detail on who this guy was or where he got this information; seemed like they trusted him though.
So I guess whomever uses these tunnels would be called "subterrestrials"?

they also said the tunnels where able to move. perhaps the tunnels would collapse and leave a depression. explaining whats seen in the cuba photos. think on that a bit.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by hiii_98

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Why would an underwater base need a runway?

Doesn't quite make sense.

the theory is water does not impede the momentum of the uso/ufo. The ufo travels at a constant speed regardless of the medium it is moving through (again in theory as i have no clue...)

Thus it would still require a landing runway.

So they have mastered air and aquatic travel and propulsion from the same craft, but have no vertical lift/descent capability?

Not to mention their stealth capabilities are hit and miss for such advanced craft. Along with the apparent need for illumination at night?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Now I don’t have any links to back this up (apologizing is advance) but I remember seeing something about a theory that Atlantis got swallowed by the ocean and its mountain ranges made Cuba and the islands surrounding. Now IF Atlantis did exist and they were way advanced, these lines might be old run ways from when the Atlantians used planes or what have you to fly around. Then it sunk leaving only what looks to be a runway or wall. I mean maybe the USO are based out of sunken Atlantis. But just a theory…..

EDIT: I found a link in regards to the theory of Atlantis mountain ranges being Cuba..... www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Topsy_Cret]

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Topsy_Cret]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well whoever the **** they are(if they are real). We wish they would quit wasting time and hook us up with some new technology. Gravitational pull is what they are supposedly using to move their ships...share? If not that we would settle for some cool blaster rifles.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionSixNine

they would be callled ultraterrestrials i thought xD

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Wrong thread

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join