It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall of America, FEMA Camps, Reprogramming the Masses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I don't agree with all of this article, but after watching Obama in Europe, it does seem appropiate and applicable.

dprogram.net...
As America Collapses US Government Secret Plans Revealed
Posted by indglass on May 21, 2008

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This has all been slowly falling into place for many years now. Scary scary. I don't want to get shot, especially by an automatic, can you imagine how much that would burn more than hurt?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lastxdance

Accept life for what it is, you may never get shot, and if you do, you won't even feel it.

Enlightenment, it's the only escape from the time we live in, and people are seeing it, like me, who never knew it existed.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Shooting will be a relief actually! That is after they get done water-boarding us, peeling off our finger and toenails, and dipping us in boiling hot water! Then they'll shackle us up and let our legs and arms swell from the cuffs being too tight and then we'll start bleeding and gushing puss outta those wounds. This is exactly what's gonna happen if americans don't wake up and do something right NOW! But you can't tell people nothing anymore for they think that something like this just can't happen in America!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Immortal Technique is a great artist. Congratulations on that!

Unfortunately I don't want to be enlightened. I trust in Yeshua the Messiah (GOOD OL JESUS CHRIST) not new age 2012 beliefs. I believe those are the great delusion sent upon the world in the "latter days."

I do however believe that great change will come in 2012.

ON TOPIC: I think all the things in the title of this thread will come to pass as soon as this year.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

1. Who has leaked such information, and why are they ALL so terrified to state it?
2. It went into religious, and therefore loses any credibility.
3. It's common sense that if the $ failed, massive civil unrest would break out.
4. All points on the list, apart from the union, are reasonable assumptions after the collapse of the $.
5. All of this would have been expected and foreseen by the very highly paid thinktanks working with the US government.

My opinion? There's no conspiracy here, just Bush using a "likely scenario" to scare congress into giving permission for his bailout.

As I recall, at the time it was reported as Bush saying to them "unless you approve this bailout, this is what will happen".
That's why people were scared and horrified. It wasn't a plan of action for America, it was a warning, a scare.

The problem is, the $ will collapse anyway, and it goes back further than this crisis.

The American financial system was always due to fail on the simple fact that every $ is issued with a debt attached. The American people are in perpetual debt to the Federal bank. You cannot repay a debt with nothing.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I also remember congressional members like Brad Sherman when he was interviewed by Alex Jones saying that he and other members of congress were threatened with martial law if they didn't help pass the first TARP bill. That article wasn't meant to be any kind of a conspiracy, it was all facts. I mean, why would any senator or congressman lie about something like this? They have everything to lose and nothing to gain.

top topics

join