It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**HOAX**Ufo's Shooting at earth CLOSE UP NEW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Well at least i think this is a new vid. Please correct me if i am wrong, if not this is CRAZY!!

Sorry if the inbed isn't right here is the link incase:
Video

Cherry

[edit on 9/4/09 by CherryDuck]

[edit on 9/4/09 by CherryDuck]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Bumping b cause i think this is a really really interesting vid, that others need to watch. IN previous video's with the *lazer* shooting ships it's usually a far away shot with little to no detail of the unidentified flying object. This one is different where it shows the likely size of the U.F.O. Can someone let me know if they've seen this b4. if this is new
. THis is the third lazer shooting video i've seen so far,

Cherry

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CherryDuck

spidey sense is picking up the redundant sound clip..

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CherryDuck

Oh come on...the video is made by 'Alien creep productions', doesn't that kind of give the game away? Productions?

The sound effects - taken right out of arcade space invaders.

Not buying.

spikey.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I believe those triangle crafts are earthly produced black projects. We may even be able to see them if war with Iran comes to life. Just like we've seen F117A's after the gulf war.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MoonandStar

yeah but towards the end see the other lights??

And yeah i agree with the lamness of the sound clip i'm trying to get onto the guy and get some info on this vid.

CHerry

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The added sound effects and naff titles etc dont give me any faith in the authenticity of this. The object appears to be part of a larger item, around the 32sec mark theres another light appears at the right of the frame and moves in alignment with the main "object".

Another pointless fake in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
There's been similar videos like this posted on ATS before.

They were thoroughly debunked.

As for this being made by Alien creep productions, I think their standards are a bit low:

[edit on 9/4/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

hope it helps your thread. i think there might be some more videos of these things shooting laser beams, but this was the ones that i could find.

peace

[edit on 9-4-2009 by _Float_]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Moderators, these are really terrible fakes and belong on BTS or need t have "HOAX" attached to them. Space invaders, a frisbee on fishing line and an overlay picture "ghost".

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Dude, did you see the Youtube video making the rounds of sheep on the hillside? THey are wearing electric vests and make shape formations. In one instance they are actually replicating Pong, it cracked me up when they showed it on tv yesterday.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by _Float_

Hmm, looks like someone waving a flashlight to me. Ever take a photo class? That is one of the basic shutter assignments.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
thanks for helping me set this one straight guys, everyone's imput was much appreciated. I'll change the thread name so it has hoax in it.. Silly newby me

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hey guys i know alot of you think that this is a fake and i am working on getting more infor the first reply i have from the poster on youtube is this:

Well, i don't have any information... I was just home and my little bro told me to look at the window and then i saw it ran out with the camera and recorded it, but it was like 3 lights put together or something and lasers and stuff, it was like it was shooting at something but it was silent and i couldn't hear anything, that's all i can tell you.

I'm replying with this:

What time, what area, have you got any other creditable witnesses?

Thanks for the reply, Cherry ( oh also date it was filmed? and what type of camera).

P.S: SOme other people who have had a look have disputed it's credibility because it has aliencreeproductions at the start, any comment on that?

Will keep you guys updated. i'm leaving the hoax at the start of the post until i get some more information when i do i'll have a talk to the mods about getting the post moved back into a more creditiable area of the boards lol

thanks guys, cherry

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
hmmm. So a ball of light cannot shoot lasers beams, but the moon can be artificial.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
hey guys more responses from the supposed Filmer :

This is like 3 months old and it was filmed at.. 10:15 PM i think.. can't really remember and it was captured with a phone.
And about credibillity, what does that mean?

I'm sending back:

i need a creditable source, someone who has reputation, who is respected. Any other witeness. Also where was it filmed? Or did you just find this video and put it on youtube. It says nothing in the desciption that you where the one who filmed it. Please, my friends and i are trying to bring disclosure to the world and your video could be apart of it. If it is a prank i would really prefer you let me know, because in case you didn't know, ufo prankers can actually be fined by the government for disinformation and fearmongering.

Thanks agian for your reply,

Guys i'm following this one through to the end because i think that these sightings are really interesting, especially since they've only cropped up in the last year or so. It does sound like this guy has no idea what his talking about, but if i can get a hold of an original of the tape i will happily send it into ats for investigation. THIS is what we have to do to find information, FOLLOW THROUGH sources. THanks everyone who is reading,

Cherry,

P.S: I've had a few so please disregard any spelling mistakes i'll fix them when i wake up with a massive hand over lol.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hi, I was one of the guys using that profile on YouTube (We were 3). Sadly i can't give proof cause i was the last to change the password since we all screwed the work and now i can't seem to remember it.

So any ways, i recently found this thread and i see Cherry was wondering whether this is real or not, story:
It was a warm summer day, my friend came in the morning and said "I got something great!", i was like "lol wtf really what?" then as far as i can remember he said he recorded some kind of lights (i think ones on the street) and since it was with a phone it was bad quality and some how it all turned looking like that. But the point is, there was no flying object recorded, nothing paranormal, i can't really explain what he actualy filmed but it's definately not a UFO shooting.

So yeah, about the sounds i just added some random spaceship sound. (I was the 1 editing videos).
Now i see there are some quotes of replies from the YouTube account here and i don't seem to remember typing all that stuff i guess it was one of my people.

Well, really sorry for the lies i just wanted to clear this up and sorry for bumping this old thread.
edit on 23-4-2011 by mitk0o0o0 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join