It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blair: Permamnent President of the EU?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Blair steps up fight to be crowned first 'President of EU'
www.independent.co.uk...

Petition against the nomination of Tony Blair as "President of the European Union"
*snip*

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This is what he's wanted from the start. His office as Prime Minister was only a stepping stone towards it. People have been saying this for years now.

It's difficult for me to articulate just how much I despise this man and his letter-box mouthed wife, it really is.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This is interesting. I've heard for a while now that he wanted this job. Is there any timeline as to when he could assume this role? Also, is this presidentcy different than the rotating one that the EU currently uses?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I just signed the petition and sent to to everyone I know so they can sign it. Blair ruined the UK, refused to give us a referendum on either the EU or the Lisbon Treaty. The fact that he's even considered for this role is ludicrous. The fact that an EU president is needed is ludicrous. It's all part of thier plan though. Down with the NWO and the elitist scum!

They're getting more blatent every day!

But The Independent on Sunday has learnt that Mr Brown has accepted that his old rival should be in pole position for the appointment, on the basis that Britain needs to have a key figure in the architecture of the "new world order".

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Tony Blair - Statesman of the Decade
www.ewi.info...

Tony Blair sets up company to advise world leaders
penelope-chasingrainbows.blogspot.com...

Present Leadership - Tel Aviv University's Dan David Prize
www.dandavidprize.org...
www.dandavidprize.org...

Tony Blair: Search Blogs and posts
www.blogged.com...

Tony Blair - Technorati
technorati.com...

Tony Blair Videos
www.videosurf.com...

Tony Blair - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

Tony Blair - Sourcewatch
www.sourcewatch.org...

Blair research: Useful links
paullinford.blogspot.com...

The BlairWatch Project - lets keep an eye on this PRATT.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by BetweenMyths]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Just for your information he was a member of the bilderburg group before he joined office there. I'm not surprised if this has been his plan all along.

top topics

join