It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Worked for Skunk Works

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by seb2882
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I don't enjoy reading this. I would like this forum to be about intelligent, plausible discussions, with PROVEN arguments, evidence and so on. This only demoralizes me to keep entering here, and lots of people who are actually interested in this stuff, who want to have meaningful conversations.

Think for a minute about what you are really saying...

The whole point to a conspiracy is to try to obfuscate and cover up the truth and proof.

I posted on a thread not to long ago where the OP said way, great information can you do me a favor and post some sources to it?

I couldn't help but laugh because everything I had posted where just events I had witnessed over the course of my lifetime.

Yet because they were widely reported occurrences at the time I knew I could find plenty of sources for what I had shared in the thread and did.

That thread happened to be about the Shah of Iran...a dead and over conspiracy.

I have personally witnessed and been a part of things that are genuine conspiracies and could if I chose too divulge a lot of details but nothing that would constitute proof to a skeptic. Now if that skeptic had been privy to the conversations, moments, events that I had too the skeptic wouldn't be a skeptic he would be someone who knows.

The kinds of conspiracies you are likely interested in people kill to keep covered up, great lengths are gone to cover them up and you...really...honestly...seriously think that if someone involved in one chose out of conscience or fear to expose it here on ATS they are going to have URL's and documents to post for you so you can go...okay, this one is legit...then what? Do you dawn your Daredevil Costume, reveal you are a Supreme Court Justice or a Marine General whose troops will follow you not the President and straighten it out single handedly?

Real bizarre stuff happens in the world and real conspiracies happen in the world everyday and honestly the kind of proof skeptics require would have pretty much meant their was no conspiracy at all at least not a successful one.

It's a good thing DeepThroat went to Woodward and Bernstein and not to ATS because here he would have gotten flamed, ridiculed and insulted.

No offense my friend, but I really don't believe most of you have any idea what really constitutes or goes into a conspiracy or have the mentalities in many cases to be larcenous enough yourselves to appreciate the extent that truly larcenous and conspiring people will go to, to not only carry out a conspiracy but to keep it secret.

I have to say that most of these threads amount to nothing, but not only would I not look a gift horse in the mouth, I sure wouldn't kick it either.

Ultimately DeepThroat made Woodward and Bernstein do a lot of their own leg work, so they could prove to themselves in the process where he was pointing them was true.

You are going to continue to be disappointed if you truly think logging on to ATS at home and nothing but is going to drop the secrets of the universe in your lap.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
ProtoplasmicTraveller,Thank you for your wonderful post and I couldnt agree more with your observation of deepthroats behavior,simply because it is textbook behaviour.

You see the truth cannot be buried,it will ALWAYS rise to the surface,always.The only way to bury the truth is to tell enough lies to weight it down as far as you can "temporarily that is" until you are required to tell a few more lies to keep the truth down again, its a high maintenance proposition ,but you see the problem with ATTEMPTING to stifle the truth is this LIES LEAVE A FOOTPRINT AND EVEN EVIDENCE MUCH LIKE A FINGERPRINT,they are noticable even to the untrained eye.

REMEMBER"WHICH ONE OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER ONE".

So you see it is much easier to find the truth by searching for the lies that others have told to cover up the fact that they actually have knowledge of the treasure or in this case the truth.

You can find evidence of a murder and the burial or lies that were told to cover it up many years later by the footprint that the sunken surface of the ground screams at you.

You can quickly skim a long thread and simply look for the professional attempts to derail the thread ,and I dont mean the normal misdirection that naturally evolves out of a group of different perspectives bumping uglies either,I mean the ones that are obviously contrived and not the least bit "truly personal" they are more like "genericlly personal,they could apply to anyone".

You see if you try my perspective you will discover that I readily accept that there are powers that be that constantly search for the same answers as us and they more than the average person truly understand the value of these sites and the absolute gems of knowledge that we all willingly provide. However much like A GOLD PROSPECTOR WHO IS TRYING TO COVER AS MUCH GROUND AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE HE IS UNDERMANNED AND THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF OTHER PROSPECTORS CLOSING IN ON HIM,HE MUST QUICKLY DIG SMALL HOLES AND AS SOON AS HE FINDS A NUGGET HE MUST HIDE IT SO WELL THAT THE COMING COMPETITION WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FIND IT AS HE DID.
This is the tactic that you can use to find the truth it will enable you to actually use all of the power and resources of the powers that be to find the truth ,using their own mojo!!It doesnt get better than that,does it?

Its easier to find a rats hiding spot than it is the rat wouldnt you say?But as we all are very well aware,once you've found one you have assuredly found the other!!

This is how I exprapolate the truth from the chaff on these sites and in my life.Lies always leave a footprint,always and the truth truly does prevail you just have to operate within its timetable Tempus Omnia Revelat.I think.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Of course that having evidence of something, specially something BIG, is a difficult task if not impossible. But for a matter of self respect and mutual respect with this community I won't share my own experiences since I have not an ounce of evidence and the only thing that I can do is keep searching, looking to get a grasp of something that can evidentiate what I lived. Since then, I won't flood this board with unbelievable things.
But hey, that's my take on things.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
seb2882,I felt like that initially as well,trust me this will change when you start to find commonalities that you thought were impossible,then you will really start thinking about your own experiences.Right now no matter what you post ,I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL,you absolutely believe you are the only one who has had your particular experience,you refuse to doubt yourself but have no physical proof of what happened, so its really you against your own memory isnt it ,or you against what your mind thinks is reality.

You only need one single person to independantly provide you with a key piece of evidence and you will be off to the races.

If you saw a craft there are thousands like you,if you were abducted there was at least one other person abducted in a similar fashion for similar reasons.

Dont sit on the fence ,ask questions ,keep an open mind and follow the leads wherever they may take you,be fluid in your perspective,have faith in yourself and the reality of your experiences.

And remember that your contribution to the future of humanity starts with your thoughts ,then your voice,then your action.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Smells like horse doo doo to me. No credibility here whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seb2882

Of course that having evidence of something, specially something BIG, is a difficult task if not impossible. But for a matter of self respect and mutual respect with this community I won't share my own experiences since I have not an ounce of evidence and the only thing that I can do is keep searching, looking to get a grasp of something that can evidentiate what I lived. Since then, I won't flood this board with unbelievable things.
But hey, that's my take on things.

In reality my friend we are all nothing but the sum total of our life's experiences.

We each experience the things we do in life for a reason. One reason is for us to learn, but yet as we learn there is also a value in teaching and sharing with others what we have learned.

I didn't go to school. I got a great education through mentors though. They weren't acredited teachers, but over the years I have had people who did go to school and graduated some of the most prestigeous universtities in the world tell me, I wish they had taught me some of the things you have learned.

It's not easy being different or taking a different path in life. Most people are conditioned to cling to a very narrow view of reality and a belief that 'things' like that don't happen to normal people.

That often translates to things like that don't happen at all and if you think they do and if you think they happened to you, well then you are crazy!

Yet one very accepted definition is that there is a fine line between insanity and genious called success. Succeed and you are a genious, fail and you are crazy!

Trust and respect is something that a lot of people wish to have earned. Other people freely give trust and respect though and would prefer to let you loose it through your actions as opposed to jump through hoops to earn it.

The Internet can bring out the best and worst in people as they find the relative anonymity it affords comforting to their better angels and worst devils and act accordingly.

They say the only stupid question is the one you never ask, and I would contend that pretty much goes with answers too.

If you have something relative and important to share that is unique to your experiences and perspectives I would urge you to share it.

Your life experiences and perspectives are no less or more valuable than anyone elses and ultimately you can never convince 100% of the people 100% of the time, but sometimes just convincing that 1 person is the freind in deed for which we all have a need.

Some food for thought my friend.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join