It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Worked for Skunk Works

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Hello Everyone.
I would like to say that i am moving to France in two weeks due to the State of martial law to hit California in my city. I am a retired SW employee as of three weeks ago. The People that run this site and I do mean run. They will verify this themselves. The release of Virus's that will interact with current one’s in society. (Not limited to Herpes) this will Limit the population and facilitate the Selection Mode of this program. This dictates who stays and who does not.

I was informed 3 months ago that i was NOT selected to live in a secure site. ( or even underground ) and will have to fend for myself in the upcoming events.

There are some safe States and City’s that people can go. I recommend STAY AWAY FROM L.A. and SEATTLE. SALT LAKE is safe. Massachusetts is going to have things like Georgia popping out of the ground.
GEORGIA is NOT. Stay close to UTAH if you can.

Any city that has underground train or tunnel system is safe. Georgia does have this but there is going to be an Event in two weeks that will shock the world. What will be just a shocking is how this is handled.
Hint: KATRINA

An Alien base is going to be Nuked . as a result the City above will be destroyed.
The second or third phase is a bio attack on the alien population and will inadvertently kill Citizens.

God bless and of course, this is my Personal Understanding of Unfolding events as it was explained and perceived. I only offer Time as Proof of this statement

Removed All Caps from title

The Use of ALL CAPs

[edit on 9/4/09 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEBUNKOVERLORD

Any city that has underground train or tunnel system is safe. Georgia does have this but there is going to be an Event in two weeks that will shock the world. What will be just a shocking is how this is handled.

An Alien base is going to be Nuked . as a result the City above will be destroyed.
The second or third phase is a bio attack on the alien population and will inadvertently kill Citizens.

Congratulations, that makes you the 500th self proclaimed insider, who knows about future events.

Maybe you will be the first of those to actually have something come true for once

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Hello Everyone.
I would like to say that i am moving to France in two weeks due to the State of martial law to hit California in my city. I am a retired SW employee as of three weeks ago. The People that run this site and I do mean run. They will verify this themselves. The release of Virus's that will interact with current one’s in society. (Not limited to Herpes) this will Limit the population and facilitate the Selection Mode of this program. This dictates who stays and who does not.

I was informed 3 months ago that i was NOT selected to live in a secure site. ( or even underground ) and will have to fend for myself in the upcoming events.

There are some safe States and City’s that people can go. I recommend STAY AWAY FROM L.A. and SEATTLE. SALT LAKE is safe. Massachusetts is going to have things like Georgia popping out of the ground.

God bless and of course, this is my Personal Understanding of Unfolding events as it was explained and perceived. I only offer Time as Proof of this statement

Hey man, tell me when, I live in missouri..i'll run to the caves!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
am going to live with the leprechauns and dwarfs, there is a massive cave were i live in Yorkshire,England

[edit on 9-4-2009 by deathpoet69]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
why would someone who worked for LM have access to this sort of info? Aviation tech yes-alien viruses and nuke attacks on cities? no. Sorry fella, heard it all before and usually better typed.

(i hate to be the language police, but i would assume someone smart enough to have worked for the skunk works would find it easier to concoct sentances)

[edit on 9-4-2009 by expatwhite]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quite a nightmare!!!!
I do not know if i am lucky living in Greece but i will certainly be giving close attention to the statements made by the op in the following days...

To the OP:

Could you give us some more details on timelines please?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite

(i hate to be the language police, but i would assume someone smart enough to have worked for the skunk works would find it easier to concoct sentances)

Shenanigans!

You beat me to it!

=(

Yeah. No credibility here what soever.

Move along, nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Congratulations, that makes you the 500th self proclaimed insider, who knows about future events.

Maybe you will be the first of those to actually have something come true for once

yeah. hahahahah. this is what has been told to me.
I am leaving regaurdless. 50,000 spout this stuff. I'm sure there is way more informed on here, and probably more right.

I do know that the person that told me about Georgia truely believes this and is affected by it.
I right about only a few things...hope this pass's

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite
why would someone who worked for LM have access to this sort of info? Aviation tech yes-alien viruses and nuke attacks on cities? no. Sorry fella, heard it all before and usually better typed.

I'm not paid to post
and am lazy now
and Sentances is Sentences ???

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Hello Everyone.

I take it that your employment at 'Skunk Works' wasn't office-based? The entry level regarding English usage must be remarkable low at these facilities. Either that or there seems to be some incredibly proactive positive discrimination ethic regarding dyslexia; it's funny how so many alleged ex-staff of these super-secret bases appear to have the language skills of a 12-year-old.

Even 'second language' excuses rarely ring true. Professionally, every person I've ever known who has used English as their second, third or fourth language invariably has better mastery of English than most primary language speakers.

So what's your excuse? Someone who claims to be 'in the loop' - otherwise how would have privilege to any of this information? - must have some serious expertise and qualifications behind them, yet you appear to write as of you'd struggle to fill-in an application for a cleaning job at KFC or Subway.

Or is this a variation on the 'good Samaritan' or 'kind face' meme? Maybe someone actually in the know passed on the information to you whilst you worked in maintenance or the canteen &c.? Perhaps similar to the 'friend of a friend' story about the man who returns the dropped wallet to the Arab who thanks him and, for his kindness, advises him not to take a certain train, bus or even go to work on a certain day?

Pardon for my cynicism but these kinds of claims are very common. Even the 'get out clause' of moving away - in your case to France - appear a lot as a motif and are a useful mechanism for not having to address any criticism after a certain point in time. 'Hey, where's he gone?' 'Oh, he must have moved to France!' 'Cripes! It looks like his story had some validity to it after all!'

I don't buy it, sorry.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DEBUNKOVERLORD

I think people who are hired at least passed their GED's, which typically means they either know how to use a spell correction program, or how to spell sentences, of course however that is you are a foreigner.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
If you were not selected 'they' clearly under value your potential future contributions which begs the question; why would they consider you worthy to be privy to this level of information in the first place?

If there was an event planned the very last thing they would do is inform those who are not to be 'saved'. You would be angry and resentful and thus would pose a threat to those who have been selected.

Doesn't add up at all.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

I take it that your employment at 'Skunk Works' wasn't office-based? The entry level regarding English usage must be remarkable low at these facilities. Either that or there seems to be some incredibly proactive positive discrimination ethic regarding dyslexia; it's funny how so many alleged ex-staff of these super-secret bases appear to have the language skills of a 12-year-old.

LOL!!!!!!!
Oh god, you had me rolling on that one.

I don't think you can beat around the bush of insulting someone, anymore than you did.

10/10.

Grand.
Spectacular.
Fabulous.
Extraordinary.
That really should put the food in the fridge for everyone's intellect, if not, they need help.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Sorry, just can't buy that. For one - if you held that position, you sure wouldn't be letting us know about it.
Try again

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Sorry to be a partypooper , but what does Georgia have popping out the ground?

Are they voles, or prairiedogs?

And if you are 'involved' but not to be included then maybe you should have a definate date these 'viruses' or 'events' are supposed to be unleashed upon the masses, I'll be ok as I live in the UK , have had NO vaccinations and hardly any illnesses over my life, and I can spell properly.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

Let me guess, a chupacabra is guarding the cave!
Hey, watch out, those leprechauns bite, you know how cantankerous short poeple are....

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

"Things popping out the ground?" Probably FEMA's plastic burial bins.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman

Maybe they should have buried them properly the first time then

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman

I think it's going to be zombies! Wear a helmet

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
right...i just wish you could have put a decent sentence together. i guess all you secret people "in the know" have not developed writing skills.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join