It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Revision Doc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I found this documentary series and did a search and did not find anything on ATS about them. It is called Evidence of Revision and is very interesting. There are six parts, each about 1 hour 30 min long, dealing with the JFK, RFK, MLK assassinations, as well as Jonestown and MK-Ultra.

The best part is that it uses only archival footage/audio!!

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'm getting ready to watch part two. One was quite interesting. There's was seemed to be footage other than the Zapruder film in there, taken from the other side and a lower angle. Maybe I just didn't see it right but that's what it looked like to me. Lots of stuff to mull over in this one, I'll do the whole series then go back and see what I missed the first go round.

I'm looking forward to what the other episodes have in store. Interesting way of making a documentary but it really is done well. No narration, just news footage.Let the people who were there, or somewhat there i.e. news reporters tell the story.

I never remember seeing a newscast where there was a ashtray on the desk and people could smoke. Such a different time.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yes that's why this is one of the best so far that I've stumbled upon!

It is only archival primary sources.. it is a goldmine for any true conspiracy researcher.

And you are the only one to have given it a try. I thank you.

Oh yeah, and even though it says there are 5 parts, there are actually 6. The 6th is on the MLK assassination. It even has clip of MLK saying that they were trying to assassinate him but didn't have a clear shot.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Ok, I've just started part four. They have made a helluva compelling case that LBJ and his guys did it. It makes sense but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if the Flying Spaghetti Monster had a hand in it. Interesting to see a young Bill O'Reilly actually being a reporter instead of what he is now.

The site I found it on only has five parts. Free Documentaries
If ya care....

So, I'll check out all SIX, then. That's only about ten hours.

Is LBJ's mistress legit? Can I believe what she says, if so? Is that kid really LBJ's? I had other questions but forgot them. I should write them down. Also, about that footage I thought I saw of the assassination from another angle, did I really see that? It was in the background of a couple of other images like they do in this doc, I don't know. I didn't go back and now that I'm this far down this particular branch of the rabbit hole, I'm going forward.

So much good stuff in this one that it will take multiple sessions for it all to sink in. Whether you buy the movies conclusions, this is a must-see among must-see's, These guys, whoever they are, should do a few more, 9/11, OK City, etc., just give us hours of "news" reporters making fools of themselves. Lots of revisionist history written on those days, and that's just a beginning.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
How come no one on this site has responded to this one? I'm surprised but things sometimes just don't make it on here.

I just got done with part six, it's a whopper. Ties it all together. This one should be seen by everyone.

I find it amazing the things people will do to get power and/or keep it. The lengths they go to to cover it all up are insane. I had never heard anything, really, about the RFK assassination. Now I want to know who the girl in the polka-dot dress was, and her compadre. That poor girl who saw her on the stairway was hounded into changing her testimony. Seeing the pictures of lynchings was particularly awful but I had never seen pics quite as bad as those. More poor saps, caught up in all this craziness. All ten hours are shocking, really. Most of this stuff I've never seen before - I'm no expert or anything but I have done quite a fair bit of looking around - and in the context it used, this one seems to be the most truthful documentary I have ever seen. That could be debated, I bet. There's probably lots of footage to disclaim much of this, although, to me, this seems if not dead on, then real close.

I'm just astounded by this documentary, and I've seen quite a lot through this screen. I've known the rabbit hole was deep, but this one takes you down deep. Wow.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Seriously people, if you are truly concerned with the truth, you need to watch these docs. ONLY ARCHIVAL FOOTAGE, over 11 hours of news footage, interview footage, audio, really showing how these assassinations took place, as it happened, as well as old interviews of the people who were eyewitnesses, and they all clearly contradict the official stories.

THIS IS PRIMARY SOURCES GUYS.

Come on, I promise that every one of you who endure and watch this will be glad that you did. Even if you are the most diehard JFK conspiracy theorist, RFK, MLK, or whatever, you will find much archival footage that you have never seen before.

Seriously, this is a goldmine for any serious researcher of these assassinations, the NWO, as well as the MIC.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Crikey, is this in the forum that no one reads? How come no one has seen this or even responded? What's up, ATS, come on! I've watched hundreds of docs over the last few years and I have to say this is the most powerful I have seen to date. Actual info from the people who were at these crimes and actual news reports and interviews from the days in question. After watching the whole ten hours I want to go back and watch again but I can't right now - I've got idiotic stuff to do.

I guess the old adage is correct - you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. I'll give up now because no one is listening, which is sad.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'm going to bump this one last time. It seriously is the best information I've encountered thus far.

new topics

top topics

join