It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illegial operations - google.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Not sure if this is a real issue or not,

But is anyone experiencing issues with google?

Seems a number of pc's at different sites, home and business, newly formatted and not, are unable to load google.

illegial operation is continuing, seems to me like a owner issue.

just a quick query

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I havent noticed anything and Google.com is my homepage.

CT

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
do a control f5 10 times.it should occur

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I did start to get Google errors recently where it doesnt load and I have to do a refresh but I just attributed that to my PC being old.

I did start a thread about Google disappearing which is the first time it happened in my almost a decade of interneting. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I've had problems with it in the last week. According to an IT worker I work with it's partly due to Conficker and a few other programs because it slowing down the entire Internet system. The best analogy is a switchboard that can serve one million beibng overloaded with 10 million phone calls all of busy status, meaning no circuits are open.

Also, the basic infrastrucure of the Internet has been outdated for quite some time and apparently can't handle the high volume of online traffic which makes sense. You have a few billion people a day using the Internet, which is a lot more than it is designed to accomodate. Stop seeing conspiracies in every little glitch and you will be a much happier person!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

F5(Refreshing) Google let alone any website, cause a distorted buffer in the packets being transferred out and from your computer.

It's not Google. I'm a Network Technician.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

No probs here mate.

Are you having problems anywhere else?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Yep, as it stands ive seen the issue at 3 different work places, on a PC freshly formatted, on a PC thats old and on the PC im on now.
At my work place, we have the issue occuring in different states.

In the begining, i thought it was the dotnetframework i rolled out to the company, but this isnt the issue.

google.co.nz, google.co.swg

its occuring on all googles, if you refresh a few times it comes up.
some it comes up instantly.

doing a google search on this fault with a timeframe of a week, alot of people around the world are experiencing it. XP, Vista, IE6, IE7

There's an issue replicating on multiple google servers, load balancing shows this.

Im a system admin, I can tell you this isnt spamware or some regular pc problem.

there's a bug out there, and we arent being told yet.

Some people have stated it is confiker
some have said its internet 1.1 setting in ie7/8
it seems to dissapear then reappear,

atm i can make it occur at will.
loading google.com.au, if it doesnt come up, refresh it a couple of times and bam.

like i said, its occuring around the world and alot of people are scratching their heads.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

Im not screaming conspiracy, im saying that for something thats in every homes household to have a issue on multiple servers around the world, to be sudden and surprising is strange.
Especially with confiker seeminly being a dud..

i was merely asking if others were experiencing it and could offer some light.

new topics

top topics

join