It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderbergers to Meet in Greece

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Bilderbergers to Meet in Greece

www.infowars.com

High on the Bilderberg agenda will be how to manipulate the global economic crisis for their selfish interests. They will pressure both European and North American nations to pull back from “protectionism” in the later meetings of heads of state. Since the international financiers and high officials of government see themselves as “citizens of the world” and scorn “nationalism,” their only loyalty is bankrolls, not their country. They love free trade, essential for world government.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.americanfreepress.net
www.americanfreepress.net

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Well it's official, the wannabe Rulers of the Universe will meet again for their "Group Therapy Session", the same place where they all fell in the love previously during the summer of 1993, when they gazed upon each others pudgy, selfish, egotistical exteriors and realised they had much more in common than a weight problem and a phobia of cameras.

May 14-16, one show only, BYO chair, all major forms of credit cards, usury, insurance scams, defaulted loans, shark tactics, insider trading, creative accounting, Ponzi Schemes, aggressive short selling and white collar crime accepted!

What's on the agenda? Anyone's guess.

Who's on the list? Confirmed attendees:

*Richard Holbrooke (2006), former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations

*Rick Perry (2007), Current Governor of Texas

*Timothy Geithner, Treasury Secretary

*Kenneth Clarke (1993, 1998, 2006 2007), current Chancellor of the Exchequer (British Cabinet position that manages the Budget)

*Jorma Ollila (1997, 2005, 2008), Chairman of Royal Dutch Shell and Nokia Corporation

*Guido Westerwelle (2007), Chairman of the Free Democratic Party of Germany and Leader of the Opposition in the Bundestag

*Mario Monti (1983-1994, 1996, 1999, 2003) ,former and/or present member of the Bilderberg Steering Committee

*Paul Volcker (1982, 1983, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1992, 1997), chairman of the newly formed Economic Recovery Advisory Board under President Barack Obama.

*Jürgen E. Schrempp (1994-1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001-2005, 2006, 2007), former CEO of DaimlerChrysler

*Louis V. Gerstner, Jr., IBM Chairman

*Lord Black of Crossharbour (1981, 1983, 1985-1996, 1997),Telegraph Chairman

*Martin Taylor(1993-1996, 1997), former CEO, Barclays Bank

*George Stephanopoulos (1996, 1997), former staff member of the Clinton administration, now ABC News's Chief Washington Correspondent

Well considering the number of bean counters, accountants, number-crunchers and pencil pushers...

This is going to be about as genuine and honest as a Used Car Salesmen Convention.

What else are they going to be talking about other than the current financial crisis, their secret pet project, and how best to extort even more money from it?

Suddenly the recent Greek riots seem to make a lot more sense in a political context.

Yeah it was just a bunch of "Anarchists" going on an alcohol-fuelled rampage people, nothing to see here, now make way for the New World Order! Step aside peasant...

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9/4/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Please , please , PLEASE.
Let something happen to take all these parasites out of the equation of humanity...

I wonder what the chances are of a rogue small meteorite ( just big enough to leave the surrounding area intact and the citizens ok ) landing on the exact location so people won't have to take it into their own hands??

[edit on 9/4/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
A real sign of the times to me would be seeing on the news that the location the meeting was held was surrounded by thousands of people demanding insight.

That to me would signify change on the horizon, but I'm sure it wouldn't be a smooth path whatever the outcome.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Get your popcorn ready. I believe with the focused ill will toward all their members, something wicked comes from the cosmos to fulfill the desires of those that greatly outnumber them by thousands of orders.

I believe the kingpin will pass on this particular meeting and devise a higher council meeting elsewhere, at the last minute possible.

Remember Obama's use of the greek pillars...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Kenneth Clarke (1993, 1998, 2006 2007), current Chancellor of the Exchequer (British Cabinet position that manages the Budget)

get your facts right hes the shadow business secutary

Alister darling is the chancellor

Sorry

Kenneth Clarke - his party has not been in power since 1997

oh and another thing.. Gordon brown was the chancellor for 10 years and stoped in 2007 when he took over as supream leader "he was not voted in"

[edit on 9-4-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

[edit on 9-4-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Apologies. I had a quick look on Wikipedia to see who he actually was and it listed him as "Incumbent" so I assumed he was the current Chancellor.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
I wonder what the chances are of a rogue small meteorite ( just big enough to leave the surrounding area intact and the citizens ok ) landing on the exact location so people won't have to take it into their own hands??

[edit on 9/4/09 by DataWraith]

Not gonna happen. The Reptilian Mothership will simply deflect incoming rocks.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
They'll be busy, and probably really nervous too.

The G20 protests didn't have the expected outcome (the general lack of violence and police being caught on film killing an innocent bystander then lying about it) that they thought it would, and they will be pushing overtime to think just what they can do to prevent hundreds of years of careful planning from unraveling.

They can't do much in my opinion, the world is moving too quickly, not like their predecessor's time, when information and people were easily controlled.

Personally I think they should start killing themselves, they're living on borrowed time.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar

....they will be pushing overtime to think just what they can do to prevent hundreds of years of careful planning from unraveling.

.... the world is moving too quickly, not like their predecessor's time, when information and people were easily controlled. ....

They may just want to try certain solutions to remedy that matter.

Also, I am more worried about those attendees we DON'T know about, than those we do.

"Anarchy" is what they tell their media mouthpieces to call anything that doesn't serve their own lust for power and wealth.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
i'm sure the outcome will be more Fear Mongering,prospects of another World War, A BIG leap towards global currency, Iran, Pakistan,Al Qaeda, Etc

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Confirmed attendees?? "Lord Black of Cross Harbour" is in the slammer, I believe. That's Conrad Black....will they arrange a day pass for him?

From Wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org...
"...ordered him to report to Coleman Federal Correctional Complex near Orlando, Florida on March 3, 2008 to begin serving his sentence. Unless his convictions are overturned on appeal, Black's projected release date is October, 2013."

Geez...the world will end in 2012 before he gets out.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LookingIn
Confirmed attendees?? "Lord Black of Cross Harbour" is in the slammer, I believe. That's Conrad Black....will they arrange a day pass for him?

Wouldn't it be hilarious if they did?

He'll probably telecommute!

new topics

top topics

join